Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

outliers

+7
goodcitizn
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
garam_kuta
Hellsangel
southindian
MaxEntropy_Man
swapna
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

outliers Empty outliers

Post by swapna Fri May 13, 2016 12:52 pm

i love outliers. donny and bernie are outliers. they shake up the status quo and force one to take a fresh look. thanks, donny, thanks, bernie, for your courage and audacity.

swapna

Back to top Go down

outliers Empty Re: outliers

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 13, 2016 1:17 pm

hitler was an outlier too. his work resulted in the death of six million people. do you thank him for his courage and audacity too?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri May 13, 2016 1:27 pm

swapna wrote:i love outliers. donny and bernie are outliers. they shake up the status quo and force one to take a fresh look. thanks, donny, thanks, bernie, for your courage and audacity.
Smile

Thomas,

Did you take your medications today?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 13, 2016 1:36 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:hitler was an outlier too. his work resulted in the death of six million people. do you thank him for his courage and audacity too?
Oh wow! Godwin's law so quickly into it, Il Professore?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri May 13, 2016 2:21 pm

while accomplished outliers are sparse, the other ones are rather more of an anomaly -10,000 hours of deliberate practice, the motivation and the drive to be an outlier is not for everyone.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 13, 2016 2:33 pm

swapna wrote:i love outliers. donny and bernie are outliers. they shake up the status quo and force one to take a fresh look. thanks, donny, thanks, bernie, for your courage and audacity.

I also like you - an outright liar....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri May 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Agree! Smile

Thomas is a liar out there. An outliar.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 13, 2016 2:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:hitler was an outlier too. his work resulted in the death of six million people. do you thank him for his courage and audacity too?
the context is radically different. here, I'm talking  about outliers in a firmly-established  democracy with a constitution that ensures checks and.balances among three equally powerful branches of government, not germany under a dictator.

outliers are outliers only in relation to that which is typical and common in a given milieu.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 13, 2016 2:50 pm

southindian wrote:Agree! Smile

Thomas is a liar out there. An outliar.
souththiNDian let out a bhenkatrao!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri May 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I also like you - an outright liar....Razz
bhenkatrao strikes again!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat May 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

No wonder you like your mirror image.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat May 14, 2016 5:00 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

what you say here is not credible because:

1. I said nothing about racism, arrogance, etc.;

2. I expressed admiration for trump and sanders for openly being outliers, thus forcing the american people to take a fresh look at political questions; I stand by what I said;

3. you are an inveterate liar; for example, you lied that your bachelor's degree is from st.."steven's" college  or delhi university;

4. you are coward who whines interminably that northpeepals don't "understand" why southern indiams oppose hindi "imposition," as if we would otherwise wither and.die;

5. you revealed your caste consciousness when you recently characterized garam kutta as "crass," but shut up as soon as it became clear that he, like you, is a tamil brahmin; that's racism.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat May 14, 2016 8:17 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

2. I expressed admiration for trump and sanders for openly being outliers, thus forcing the american people to take a fresh look at political questions; I stand by what I said;

3. you are an inveterate liar; for example, you lied that your bachelor's degree is from st.."steven's" college  or delhi university;

4. you are coward who whines interminably that northpeepals don't "understand" why southern indiams oppose hindi "imposition," as if we would otherwise wither and.die;

5. you revealed your caste consciousness when you recently characterized garam kutta as "crass," but shut up as soon as it became clear that he, like you, is a tamil brahmin; that's racism.

whoa! what happened to the michelin multiple stars that you used to embellish with, moaning "hard to say" as your mouth was full...
btw, it's not double t - which your sistah tried as handle for a short time.

and mbwahahaha at "that he, like you, is a tamil brahmin" hahaha you don't know me from err...adam, shall we say.

a lil' piece of advice: if you want to stop squirming, and try to subdue all the torment that you wrought on yourself, it's very simple: stop being judgemental, without having all facts to analyze and hypothesize, let alone conclude.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 14, 2016 8:51 pm

swapna wrote:
the context is radically different. here, I'm talking  about outliers in a firmly-established  democracy with a constitution that ensures checks and.balances among three equally powerful branches of government, not germany under a dictator.

outliers are outliers only in relation to that which is typical and common in a given milieu.

all these years you have criticized people like uppili and sandilya for inciting indian hindus against their muslim compatriots, sitting far away in their comfortable perches in the US. i agreed with you and was aghast at their behavior when i first came on board at sulekha. and they are just private citizens who neither have much power nor wield influence over large numbers of people by posting on sulekha and then here.

but to now see you thanking one of the most bigoted presidential candidates, who has called for restrictions on muslims entering the US, called all mexicans rapists and drug peddlers, who is an unadulterated misogynist, who has said that murdering the innocent family members of terrorists is fair, sanctioned torture, and who surely influences the opinions of hundreds of millions of american citizens, for his courage and audacity, is more than a little shocking. you have now lost your right to call out hindu indians for their bigotry. you are not credible any longer.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat May 14, 2016 9:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

all these years you have criticized people like uppili and sandilya for inciting indian hindus against their muslim compatriots, sitting far away in their comfortable perches in the US. i agreed with you and was aghast at their behavior when i first came on board at sulekha. and they are just private citizens who neither have much power nor wield influence over large numbers of people by posting on sulekha and then here.

but to now see you thanking one of the most bigoted presidential candidates, who has called for restrictions on muslims entering the US, called all mexicans rapists and drug peddlers, who is an unadulterated misogynist, who has said that murdering the innocent family members of terrorists is fair, sanctioned torture, and who surely influences the opinions of hundreds of millions of american citizens, for his courage and audacity, is more than a little shocking. you have now lost your right to call out hindu indians for their bigotry. you are not credible any longer.

Oh boo hoo!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Flimflam/Swapna,

The utility of outlier should not end at shaking up things. The republican party failed to introspect but embraced the extreme views. Now united states could possibly elect this outlier (matches flimflam in arrogance and bigoted views) as president.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 14, 2016 9:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

He never had any credibility. Just before you joined Sulekha I was the epitome of secularism and I was just being a nice Krishna. Then Flim Flam (he had some other handle then) and his couple of other cronies inessantly posted anti-hindu posts and news. I then converted to hinduism...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat May 14, 2016 9:46 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

credible to who, you misanthropic waste of flesh?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

Props, why don't you buzz off and let GC and swapna sort out their differences?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat May 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

are you his bitch? did you change his diaper and powder his bottom today?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat May 14, 2016 9:54 pm

H
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

Hahaha. You are not qualified to talk about credibility.

You are the consummate LIAR on this board. For the record, I had mentioned that I was sent as a cultural exchange student to St. Stephen's during my "masters" program at MCC. Stop manufacturing lies.

Hot dog being a Tamil Brahmin is of no consequence to me. I call it like it is.

You are a hypocrite because, inasmuch as you openly mock North Indians and their language, you took great pride in telling us that you appointed a tutor, a PhD to boot, to teach Hindi to your daughter.

You are not qualified to call yourself a patriotic Indian, claiming to still carry an Indian passport, when you went to the extent of praising the Pakistani troops in being tougher to take over North India if they wanted merely to spite HK.

You are anti-Hindu, anti-Brahmin, anti-Telugu, anti-NI and antisocial.

You, like Trump, lack the value fiber; you both are arrogant, foul and ill bred.

Sell your lies elsewhere.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 9:57 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

No and no. I am not going to let you bully swapna because i find him more ethical than you. You have had no hesitation in using his private information against him. In contrast he turned down an offer whereby the private information of someone he is not on good terms with would have been shared with him. So he is miles ahead of you when it comes to ethics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 10:04 pm

goodcitizn wrote:H
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

You are the consummate LIAR on this board. For the record, I had mentioned that I was sent as a cultural exchange student to St. Stephen's during my "masters" program at MCC. Stop manufacturing lies.

You are a hypocrite because, inasmuch as you openly mock North Indians and their language, you took great pride in telling us that you appointed a tutor, a PhD to boot, to teach Hindi to your daughter.

You are not qualified to call yourself a patriotic Indian, claiming to still carry an Indian passport, when you went to the extent of praising the Pakistani troops in being tougher to take over North India if they wanted merely to spite HK.

You, like Trump, lack the value fiber; you both are arrogant, foul and ill bred.

I would like to state that i like both GC and Swapna. I find both of them to be upright people. For instance, i can't imagine either of these two using private information of another poster against him. In any online forum that is the lakshman-rekha which must never be crossed if one wishes to preserve the sanctity of that forum. And these two will never cross that lakshman-rekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat May 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

No and no. I am not going to let you bully swapna because i find him more ethical than you. You have had no hesitation in using his private information against him. In contrast he turned down an offer whereby the private information of someone he is not on good terms with would have been shared with him. So he is miles ahead of you when it comes to ethics.

he's more ethical than me bwahaha...you and he are cut from the same cloth* so you would think that. ewwwery one else sees the difference. if you dont think so, just ask on the board and refrain from using your other handles to respond.

btw, I know who offered to share personal info with who but I really dont give a fuck. you phd failed, no-life-having, forced bachelor type assholes take this place too seriously. I dont.

* I think you're kindred spirits coz both share several traits: failures in personal life and professional life largely due to your tendency to have your heads stuck firmly up your respective rectums and lack of "emotional intelligence" & clearly no one of same sex or opposite can stand to be with either one you. so no wonder you found him much like flies are drawn to shit.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 10:10 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

GC you are spot on with respect to the contempt swapna has for the average north indian and also the average telugu. However, i don't think he is anti-brahmin. for instance, i have seen him defending tamil brahmins and criticizing those in Tamil Nadu who have persecuted Tamil brahmins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat May 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

I would like to state that i like both GC and Swapna. I find both of them to be upright people. For instance, i can't imagine either of these two using private information of another poster against him. In any online forum that is the lakshman-rekha which must never be crossed if one wishes to preserve the sanctity of that forum. And these two will never cross that lakshman-rekha.

what does upright mean - does it mean phelgmy's standing up when you put on your knee pads to give him a blowjob?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

GC you are spot on with respect to the contempt swapna has for the average north indian and also the average telugu. However, i don't think he is anti-brahmin. for instance, i have seen him defending tamil brahmins and criticizing those in Tamil Nadu who have persecuted Tamil brahmins.

Just curious -- why do you find the need to do so much explaining on his behalf? He's quite capable of doing it himself.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 10:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

he's more ethical than me bwahaha...you and he are cut from the same cloth* so you would think that. ewwwery one else sees the difference. if you dont think so, just ask on the board and refrain from using your other handles to respond.

btw, I know who offered to share personal info with who but I really dont give a fuck. you phd failed, no-life-having, forced bachelor type assholes take this place too seriously. I dont.

* I think you're kindred spirits coz both share several traits: failures in personal life and professional life largely due to your tendency to have your heads stuck firmly up your respective rectums and lack of "emotional intelligence" & clearly no one of same sex or opposite can stand to be with either one you. so no wonder you found him much like flies are drawn to shit.

you are completely mistaken about my professional life. i am confident that the work that i do is far more exciting and appealing than the routine work you do ( i have a vague memory of swapna mentioning what you do for a living presumably based on what you had said either in a forum post or on chat; but i remember swapna emphasizing that the work you do is pretty routine and certainly not intellectually stimulating). if you don't believe me just ask your buddy Charvaka to give you the list of IP addresses from where i have been making my online posts on this forum (since it started in 2011). your head will spin.

with respect to personal life all of us have experienced triumphs and failures. the fact that my emotional intelligence is superior to yours is illustrated by the fact that you once said to Brie-Huzefa in a forum post that you hate almost everybody on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 10:29 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

Just curious -- why do you find the need to do so much explaining on his behalf? He's quite capable of doing it himself.

I can't bear the sight of two people i like fighting viciously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat May 14, 2016 10:41 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/opinion/campaign-stops/how-many-people-support-trump-but-dont-want-to-admit-it.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 14, 2016 10:55 pm

Hellsangel wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/opinion/campaign-stops/how-many-people-support-trump-but-dont-want-to-admit-it.html

what of it? dubya the moron had a lot of support too, and we all know how that went down.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat May 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

I can't bear the sight of two people i like fighting viciously.

such a drama! don't we all know why you say this, and what your inner agenda is.

baaaaaa..ls is what you lack, pathetic pathological liar and a misogynist using multiple handles to abuse of women.

I tell you the reason you wrote that... it's the master-servant interdependence, that's what it is..

check adoor gopalakrishnan's movie vidheyan on this and it's also kind of abstracted in somerset maugham's version of appointment in samarra - the latter is more implied and open to inference.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 11:13 pm

garam_kuta wrote:such a drama! don't we all know why you say this, and what your inner agenda is.

baaaaaa..ls is what you lack, pathetic pathological liar and a misogynist using multiple handles to abuse of women.

I tell you the reason you wrote that... it's the master-servant interdependence, that's what it is..

check adoor gopalakrishnan's movie vidheyan on this and it's also kind of abstracted in somerset maugham's version of appointment in samarra - the latter is more implied and open to inference.

outliers 1723223061_556676234e_o1

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat May 14, 2016 11:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you are completely mistaken about my professional life. i am confident that the work that i do is far more exciting and appealing than the routine work you do ( i have a vague memory of swapna mentioning what you do for a living presumably based on what you had said either in a forum post or on chat; but i remember swapna emphasizing that the work you do is pretty routine and certainly not intellectually stimulating). if you don't believe me just ask your buddy Charvaka to give you the list of IP addresses from where i have been making my online posts on this forum (since it started in 2011). your head will spin.

with respect to personal life all of us have experienced triumphs and failures. the fact that my emotional intelligence is superior to yours is illustrated by the fact that you once said to Brie-Huzefa in a forum post that you hate almost everybody on this forum.

mbwahaha really..talk about socratic ignorance!! maan... gloating about IP addresses, of all the people here, you saying it to propa rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 14, 2016 11:43 pm

Seems, appears, probably, in case, perhaps, likely

most common words used on SuCH...atleast perhaps by Allah lovers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sun May 15, 2016 1:53 am

Doucheman's boast: "Tu jaanta nahin mera IP address kya hai!"

rofl

Isko kehte hain chootiya!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 1:54 am

SomeProfile wrote:Doucheman's boast: "Tu jaanta nahin mera IP address kya hai!"

rofl

Isko kehte hain chootiya!

burqe-wali, yeh to batati ja jaaneman ki tu Sulekha par kya Pravalika thi?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun May 15, 2016 10:31 am

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

you certainly said here on the forum that you received a degree from st. "steven's" college or delhi university. when I questioned the veracity of that claim, you retracted it quickly. I knew that you had attended st. stephen's for a year as part of a student exchange program between that college and mcc. why you need to tell these petty lies is a puzzle to me.

I have never "appointed a tutor" to teach my daughter hindi; she was one of several children who attended hindi classes with a lady ph.d. in hindi, who had volunteered to teach hindi. it was not important to me that the language be hindi, for I have always believed in the power of language to develop children's intellectual abilities and creativity. the more different the language learnt is from the lamguages the child alteady knows, the better I think it is. thus, swahili or croatian - the purpose was never utilitarian in the conventional sense - would have been better, but hindi with k, my class-mate's wife and other friends, was convenient and enjoyable.

I shun the notion of being "patriotic." it is largely a false, contrived emotion that serves no useful purpose. I've never liked anyone who claimed to be a patriot of any kind.

I said what I wanted to about trump and sanders, no more, no less, and I explained it correctly, in a response to max. you go on with your long, boring whines. will you be playing carrom today?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun May 15, 2016 10:39 am

Watch Chris Cristy (Rashmun) grovel behind Trump (Flimflam). Watch between 5 to 6:15 min, Romney calls Trump with his real name Flimflam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1hEyiE2q-w

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 15, 2016 11:45 am

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

you certainly said here on the forum that you received a degree from st. "steven's" college or delhi university. when I questioned the veracity of that claim, you retracted it quickly. I knew that you had attended st. stephen's for a year as part of a student exchange program between that college and mcc. why you need to tell these petty lies is a puzzle to me.

I have never "appointed a tutor" to teach my daughter hindi; she was one of several children who attended hindi classes with a lady ph.d. in hindi, who had volunteered to teach hindi. it was not important to me that the language be hindi, for I have always believed in the power of language to develop children's intellectual abilities and creativity. the more different the language learnt is from the lamguages the child alteady knows, the better I think it is. thus, swahili or croatian - the purpose was never utilitarian in the conventional sense - would have been better, but hindi with k, my class-mate's wife and other friends, was convenient and enjoyable.

I shun the notion of being "patriotic." it is largely a false, contrived emotion that serves no useful purpose. I've never liked anyone who claimed to be a patriot of any kind.

I said what I wanted to about trump and sanders, no more, no less, and I explained it correctly, in a response to max. you go on with your long, boring whines. will you be playing carrom today?

such a ungrateful bunch which bites the hands that feeds; then a leech that scrounged by exploiting religion based quotas for the minority and now, extending it down in your lineage through affirmative action based on gender equality.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun May 15, 2016 12:56 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

Trump is toxic and dangerous. It will be a sad day in American history if perchance he gets elected as the next POTUS. I read your response to Max and found it idiotic.

I will ignore your lies and respond only to one aspect of your bigotry. If you think that others on this forum find your asinine categorization (of Tambrahms playing carrom after loading up on dollops of thayir saadham and the Telugus binging on junnu when they are not stealing time from their employers) funny, I have news for you. You are UNFUNNY.

Repeating 100 times a thousand times doesn't make it funnier any more than Kishtian girl or Bhenkatrao is capable of eliciting even a mild tickle.

Out of genuine concern I have dispatched to you two large donut cushions (one to serve as a stepney) which should serve to assuage the severity of hemorrhoids you seem to be suffering from lately.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 15, 2016 5:53 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

Trump is toxic and dangerous. It will be a sad day in American history if perchance he gets elected as the next POTUS. I read your response to Max and found it idiotic.

I will ignore your lies and respond only to one aspect of your bigotry. If you think that others on this forum find your asinine categorization (of Tambrahms playing carrom after loading up on dollops of thayir saadham and the Telugus binging on junnu when they are not stealing time from their employers) funny, I have news for you. You are UNFUNNY.

Repeating 100 times a thousand times doesn't make it funnier any more than Kishtian girl or Bhenkatrao is capable of eliciting even a mild tickle.

Out of genuine concern I have dispatched to you two large donut cushions (one to serve as a stepney) which should serve to assuage the severity of hemorrhoids you seem to be suffering from lately.
not worry. doucheman will keep it lubricated 24/7, with his head deeply buried.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 15, 2016 5:59 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

hahaha! i see your plight mbrrurururu ..
let's see what you got to say
outliers Brown_Mouse_Glue_Trap_c1

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun May 15, 2016 7:45 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Trump:

Racist
Ridicules women
Bully
Hypocrite
Arrogant
Condescending
Unfunny

I will ignore your lies and respond only to one aspect of your bigotry. If you think that others on this forum find your asinine categorisation (of Tambrahms playing carrom after loading up on dollops of thayir saadham and the Telugus binging on junnu when they are not stealing time from their employers) funny, I have news for you. You are UNFUNNY.

now that you bring up thayir saadham (t.s.) and - hahaha - carrom games, may i remind you that:

1. max has said that, to him, t.s. is "comfort food";

2. the boys of the hindu newspaper, kasturi rangan's close relatives, were my class-mates at mcc school in chetpat - n. ram was a.couple of years younger. I saw the whitestuff they brought from home for lunch, its blandness relieved only by the (nellikkai? lime?) pickles they ate with it, not even by black mustard seeds cracked in oil. 

I suspect that the low nutritional value of that daily dose of the bland white impeded their intellectual development as well; my friend pai and I beat them all in every exam, especially in mathematics and science, while pretending to study much less than we actually did, driving seenu of b.c.c.i., also my class-mate, mad with envy and despair.

3. you complained.bitterly a year or so ago about the syrian christian boys of mcc tormenting you, although a week ago, you were speaking fondly of  them. you must have forgotten what you said about them a year ago. (habitual liars often forget earlier lies.) 

they are a rambunctious, fun-loving lot, and must have annoyed you by enquiring about what special ingredient of the t.s. gave you the drive and energy you needed ro play the vigorous game of carrom you.played every day in the lounge.

in other words, I have considerable familiarity with t.s., largely by proximity, and while some.tamil brahmins have risen above it, it is a central part of the lives of many others. as much as balanced food - vegetables, fish, meat - and football and volleyball (oLLy in malayaLam) are in the lives of those suRiyani kristhiani boys who tormented you in tambaram.

"if you come to tambaram darling, come to heber hall
heber is a paradise, fish pond and.all."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 15, 2016 8:22 pm

swapna wrote:
now that you bring up thayir saadham (t.s.) and - hahaha - carrom games, may i remind you that:

2. the boys of the hindu newspaper, kasturi rangan's close relatives, were my class-mates at mcc school in chetpat - n. ram was a.couple of years younger. I saw the whitestuff they brought from home for lunch, its blandness relieved only by the (nellikkai? lime?) pickles they ate with it, not even by black mustard seeds cracked in oil. 

I suspect that the low nutritional value of that daily dose of the bland white impeded their intellectual development as well; my friend pai and I beat them all in every exam, especially in mathematics and science, while pretending to study much less than we actually did, driving seenu of b.c.c.i., also my class-mate, mad with envy and despair.

Hahaha.... But can you acknowledge that N. Ram and BLAND Thayir Sadam beat you in life - hands down. BCCI Srinivasan became the biggest crook and still manages to stay out of jail, N. Ram - the Commie married a whitie - and I am sure he beat you in English.

So while gettig close to the finishing line of your Marathon race, you are way behind and miles behind N. Ram and his Thayir Sadam.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 15, 2016 8:31 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

I will ignore your lies and respond only to one aspect of your bigotry. If you think that others on this forum find your asinine categorisation (of Tambrahms playing carrom after loading up on dollops of thayir saadham and the Telugus binging on junnu when they are not stealing time from their employers) funny, I have news for you. You are UNFUNNY.

3. you complained.bitterly a year or so ago about the syrian christian boys of mcc tormenting you, although a week ago, you were speaking fondly of  them. you must have forgotten what you said about them a year ago. (habitual liars often forget earlier lies.) 

they are a rambunctious, fun-loving lot, and must have annoyed you by enquiring about what special ingredient of the t.s. gave you the drive and energy you needed ro play the vigorous game of carrom you.played every day in the lounge.

in other words, I have considerable familiarity with t.s., largely by proximity, and while some.tamil brahmins have risen above it, it is a central part of the lives of many others. as much as balanced food - vegetables, fish, meat - and football and volleyball (oLLy in malayaLam) are in the lives of those suRiyani kristhiani boys who tormented you in tambaram.

hahaha.. where is ram, and where are you..he celebrated life everyday while you have always been a depraved tormented toxic piece of turd, all through your existence.

காட்டுப் பன்னியை என்னதான் குளிப்பாட்டி பட்டுச் சட்டை போட்டு நடுவீட்டுலே விட்டாலும், பீயைக் கண்டால் வாலை ஆட்டிக் கொண்டு ஓடிடும்!

bottom line, so simble: தாம்பரத்திலே குப்பை கொட்டினவனெல்லாம் tambram ஆகமுடியுமா?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 15, 2016 8:53 pm

swapnain other words, I have considerable familiarity with t.s., largely by proximity, and while some.tamil brahmins have risen above it, it is a central part of the lives of many others. as much as balanced food - vegetables, fish, meat - and football and volleyball (oLLy in malayaLam) are in the lives of those suRiyani kristhiani boys who tormented you in tambaram. wrote:"

*most of the deranged excrement deleted for brevity*

so fish and meat are balanced food now? I thought you were all about stopping needless cruelty to animals and satisfying nutritional needs the humane way, i.e vegetarian?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 15, 2016 10:35 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

whoa!  all this excessive random periods in your text, a vulgar display of your feverish obsession? under the guise of parapraxis, sending some cryptic message to your sistah*? that you are sniffing treasured menstrual rags and who knows what else you do with 'em the douchebags No

you and douchemun are a matchless match; recently i observed that he tossed in periods for each of Tracy's posts, under the guise of saving it for posterity hahaha he must be evolving, trying to reach up to the massa's level and satisfaction...ewwwww you both are certified depraved misogynists obsessed with and revel in vaginal discharge, ewwww again No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun May 15, 2016 11:37 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

I have neither been tormented by nor have I bitterly complained about Syrian Christian classmates of mine. You resort to manufacturing lies when you lose any valid argument, Trump being a case in point here. I still keep in touch with a handful of them. The only comment I made was that Syrian Christians have a tendency to look down upon other Tamilian Christians as being converts from low class; that they always focus on marrying other Syrian Christians, tend to be cliquish and speak to each other in English with their unique singsong Mallu accent. I even remember your response saying that you have no discernible accent.

Looks like those TS guys have done okay with their lives compared to your ossified remains of success.

Heard from the grapevine a conversation between a deacon and Swapster, the Tranny Altar Boy (STAB for short):

Deacon: If you wake up in the middle of the night and find yourself in a trailer, stark naked, with Vaseline smeared all over your butt, will you tell anyone?

STAB: Oh my ... No, I guess not.

Deacon: Good. Wanna go camping this weekend?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun May 15, 2016 11:54 pm

Swapna is an outlier. An inspiration to people to be their true selves. A pioneer who ought to have earned the accolades that Bruce/Caitlin did.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum