Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun - appeal

4 posters

Go down

Rashmun - appeal Empty Rashmun - appeal

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:22 am

Please back out from that thread, maybe for 1 day. Even better, from this site. Just for 1-2 days. It's all ok. No one needs to have a last word.

I'm not sure what your work situation is. I have absolutely no work, and hence I was able to spend as much time on it as I did on Friday. From my side, it was pure timepass. If I have no work today too, I will do complete timepass on chat or such, in that order.

But, if you have some work to do, then I would suggest focus on that. If you have no work today, then I would suggest using that time for other fun stuff.

No one will laugh at you. Atleast I won't. Promise.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun - appeal Empty Re: Rashmun - appeal

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:24 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Please back out from that thread, maybe for 1 day. Even better, from this site. Just for 1-2 days. It's all ok. No one needs to have a last word.

I'm not sure what your work situation is. I have absolutely no work, and hence I was able to spend as much time on it as I did on Friday. From my side, it was pure timepass. If I have no work today too, I will do complete timepass on chat or such, in that order.

But, if you have some work to do, then I would suggest focus on that. If you have no work today, then I would suggest using that time for other fun stuff.

No one will laugh at you. Atleast I won't. Promise.

Which thread? The one where you disclosed your medical history?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:30 am

ya. it's not a big deal for me to disclose anything about myself. I do it with full understanding that it can be brought up anytime. So, no. Nothing that I had posted myself can embarass me. I stand by everything I say. I do have serious arthritis issues resulting from a childhood accident, and I deal with it on a daily basis. I have mentioned it often. Nothing to be ashamed about it.

I meant this thread, that's been going on forever. https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p200-synthesis-and-integration#41057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:43 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:ya. it's not a big deal for me to disclose anything about myself. I do it with full understanding that it can be brought up anytime. So, no. Nothing that I had posted myself can embarass me. I stand by everything I say. I do have serious arthritis issues resulting from a childhood accident, and I deal with it on a daily basis. I have mentioned it often. Nothing to be ashamed about it.

I meant this thread, that's been going on forever. https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p200-synthesis-and-integration#41057

Thank you. Could you now tell us whether you included a two year old post of be nice please in your complaint letter to Sulekha when you asked them to ban be nice please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:50 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:ya. it's not a big deal for me to disclose anything about myself. I do it with full understanding that it can be brought up anytime. So, no. Nothing that I had posted myself can embarass me. I stand by everything I say. I do have serious arthritis issues resulting from a childhood accident, and I deal with it on a daily basis. I have mentioned it often. Nothing to be ashamed about it.

Thank you. Could you now tell us whether you included a two year old post of be nice please in your complaint letter to Sulekha when you asked them to ban be nice please?

1) I don't remember.

2) I don't have notes.

3) I don't have the inclination to go digging the threads on sulekha.

4) I feel no embarrasment in complaining to team sulekha about bnp. This is something many people have done to ban many miscreants on sulekha. I did nothing wrong.

5) Wrong of you to go by what BNP is writing, and not finding my original post. Think, how would she know what I wrote to sulekha, unless I posted it myself? She had no access to either team sulekha's or my inbox. The only way she would make that comment was based on what I might have openly written on forums.

Why don't you consider for one moment that she may be exaggerating in her post. She maybe lying even. But instead of trying to find my own post, you keep bringing hers. To me honestly, it doesn't make sense.

6) Why is it important for you to know what I wrote? If you can justify that, I can go digging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:53 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

1) I don't remember.

2) I don't have notes.

3) I don't have the inclination to go digging the threads on sulekha.

4) I feel no embarrasment in complaining to team sulekha about bnp. This is something many people have done to ban many miscreants on sulekha. I did nothing wrong.

5) Wrong of you to go by what BNP is writing, and not finding my original post. Think, how would she know what I wrote to sulekha, unless I posted it myself. She had no access to either team sulekha's or my inbox. The only way she would make that comment was based on what I might have openly written on forums.

Why don't you consider for one moment that she may be exaggerating in her post. She maybe lying even. But instead of trying to find my own post, you keep bringing hers. To me honestle, it doesn't make sense.

6) Why is it important for you to know what I wrote? If you can justify that, I can go digging.

it could be that you made a public appeal on sulekha forums. Moreover, were you not posting under the handle 'Ban Abusers' for some time on Sulekha forums? As i recall, 'Ban Abusers' repeatedly kept making the case that be nice please deserves to be banned from sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am

There used to be a 'feedback' thread on sulekha. I am sure I posted it there. Find it if you can.

No, I never had any handle called 'ban abusers'. Whatever I had to say I said as myself. In 2009, I had handles 'Raj Shree', and I retired that to use 'Tracy Whitney'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:There used to be a 'feedback' thread on sulekha. I am sure I posted it there. Find it if you can.

No, I never had any handle called 'ban abusers'. Whatever I had to say I said as myself. In 2009, I had handles 'Raj Shree', and I retired that to use 'Tracy Whitney'.

you also had the handle RS-K. you retired that as well. Meanwhile, i was under the impression that you were 'Ban Abusers' because of this thread:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/tracy-whitney-new-natak-ban-abusers-tw-947326.htm

but i will accept your claim that you were not Ban Abusers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Rs-k was in 2007 and 2008. I had got sulekha delete that. And then someone hacked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Rs-k was in 2007 and 2008. I had got sulekha delete that. And then someone hacked it.

i am sorry to hear that.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:01 pm

goodness Tracy what a lot of baggage u carry ..

the same with Aunty Kinns

..no wonder if a newcomer like myself leans towards a person you two have dushmani with ..you get all bent out of shape especially Auntyji
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:49 pm

chameli wrote:goodness Tracy what a lot of baggage u carry ..

the same with Aunty Kinns

..no wonder if a newcomer like myself leans towards a person you two have dushmani with ..you get all bent out of shape especially Auntyji

You are not New New. You have a lot of baggage too... just shed that baggage with a new handle.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 pm

chameli wrote:

..no wonder if a newcomer like myself ....

hello rupaul! indeed you are new here.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:49 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
chameli wrote:

..no wonder if a newcomer like myself ....

hello rupaul! indeed you are new here.

Ha ha ha!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:33 pm

uppili ,

no new handle for me one's enough i still am fairly new compared with these 12 and 15 year olds here

max ,

It wasnt even a tamil thread u still woke up ? andre charles ? lol

I wish ....at least I'd be rich and famous
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down