Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good discussion on inter-caste marriage

3 posters

Go down

Good discussion on inter-caste marriage Empty Good discussion on inter-caste marriage

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 pm

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/intercaste-marriage-and-bhagwad-gita.htm#1136658

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Good discussion on inter-caste marriage Empty Re: Good discussion on inter-caste marriage

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:55 am

ah, a man from a previous century!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Good discussion on inter-caste marriage Empty Re: Good discussion on inter-caste marriage

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 am

pravalika nanda wrote:ah, a man from a previous century!

..while the crux of Gita is all about the present moment, act now, huh?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:10 am

i did not say anything about the gita. i don't see how the caste system is relevant to marriage in this day and age.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:20 am

pravalika nanda wrote:i did not say anything about the gita. i don't see how the caste system is relevant to marriage in this day and age.

oh..actually you couldn't be more right is what I meant to say, which you have reiterated, nanda Good discussion on inter-caste marriage 459784477

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down