Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In appreciation of dance - courtyard dancers

3 posters

Go down

In appreciation of dance - courtyard dancers Empty In appreciation of dance - courtyard dancers

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 am

http://www.narthaki.com/info/rev12/rev1243.html

if i just had some time in my hands, i would easily move over to the dark side to learn kathak:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

In appreciation of dance - courtyard dancers Empty Re: In appreciation of dance - courtyard dancers

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 am

Impedimenta wrote:if i just had some time in my hands, i would easily move over to the dark side to learn kathak:-)
100 times:

if i just had some time on my hands...

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

In appreciation of dance - courtyard dancers Empty Re: In appreciation of dance - courtyard dancers

Post by Impedimenta Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 am

ya, now you tipped me over the edge. you are now this forum's official tipper. we have way too many hipsters and rockstars here.

you should also learn kathak. for national integration purposes. no? fine, then go on with your grammar correction and spell check existence.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:if i just had some time on my hands...
... what would you do? Do more spelling-and-grammar checks?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 am

If I had some time on my hand.... wait, I already do, loads of it. And I am doing NOTHING.

FML.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:47 am

panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:if i just had some time on my hands...
... what would you do? Do more spelling-and-grammar checks?

better to do grammar correction than to bitch about people you disagree with (like an old, half senile akka) on chaikaapi chat, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down