Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoP Stalwarts - Perry, Palin, Aikin, Walsh and now Mourdock

3 posters

Go down

GoP Stalwarts - Perry, Palin, Aikin, Walsh and now Mourdock Empty GoP Stalwarts - Perry, Palin, Aikin, Walsh and now Mourdock

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 pm

...all these stars are supported by Romney..

If Romney wins, there goes the Supreme Court, and Taliban will be in a position to preach to the GoP on women's rights.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

GoP Stalwarts - Perry, Palin, Aikin, Walsh and now Mourdock Empty Re: GoP Stalwarts - Perry, Palin, Aikin, Walsh and now Mourdock

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:45 am

If pregnancy from rape is what God intended, here are a few of the other many things God intended: cancer, various epidemics, and various natural calamities. I expect Mourdock has a plan to put us back on the path of God's intent. Criminalize all medicine and disaster preparedness. If God sends down a tornado your way, it will be a crime to run away. If God makes you sick with the plague, stop complaining and die. It was God's wise way of showing you that you are a FAIL.

The extreme polarization of the GOP is clearly evident this election cycle. This man will be one of the top 500 most powerful people in the country, and he thinks pregnancy from rape is God's will. I wish Indiana women vote against him, but knowing how red that state runs, I am not holding my breath.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

GoP Stalwarts - Perry, Palin, Aikin, Walsh and now Mourdock Empty Re: GoP Stalwarts - Perry, Palin, Aikin, Walsh and now Mourdock

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:51 am

If according to his religious views pregnancy from rape is what God intended, Mourdock is being hypocritical when he supports an exception for the mother's health. Death during childbirth is what God intended, too. Why does he want to mess with God's will in the one case and not the other? Outlaw all medicine and let's go back to the 19th century where sometimes 40% of childbirth situations resulted in maternal death.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 am

panini press wrote:If pregnancy from rape is what God intended, here are a few of the other many things God intended: cancer, various epidemics, and various natural calamities. I expect Mourdock has a plan to put us back on the path of God's intent. Criminalize all medicine and disaster preparedness. If God sends down a tornado your way, it will be a crime to run away. If God makes you sick with the plague, stop complaining and die. It was God's wise way of showing you that you are a FAIL.

The extreme polarization of the GOP is clearly evident this election cycle. This man will be one of the top 500 most powerful people in the country, and he thinks pregnancy from rape is God's will. I wish Indiana women vote against him, but knowing how red that state runs, I am not holding my breath.

knock me down with a feather! you wish a republican would be voted out of office? what other surprises do you have in store for us from the west coast?

btw, here's a story on religious kooks from the great state of kalifornia:

http://news.yahoo.com/parents-considering-legal-action-over-school-yoga-181449315.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:36 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:btw, here's a story on religious kooks from the great state of kalifornia:

http://news.yahoo.com/parents-considering-legal-action-over-school-yoga-181449315.html
Religious kooks are everywhere. I am glad someone like Mourdock won't get elected California's senator, but this state has plenty of religious nuts here.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down