Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuCHat speed issues

3 posters

Go down

SuCHat speed issues Empty SuCHat speed issues

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:43 pm

It looks like the speed issues are because over 170,000 user accounts have been created on SuCHat, most of them by random bots. I have speeded it up as much as I can without deleting any user accounts. The chat is a little faster now. Please take a look and let me know if there are still some lingering speed issues.

If there are some speed issues remaining, I need to look into deleting accounts that are not related to actual users. That is a lot of work and I am hoping to avoid having to do it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

SuCHat speed issues Empty Re: SuCHat speed issues

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:58 pm

panini press wrote:It looks like the speed issues are because over 170,000 user accounts have been created on SuCHat, most of them by random bots. I have speeded it up as much as I can without deleting any user accounts. The chat is a little faster now. Please take a look and let me know if there are still some lingering speed issues.

If there are some speed issues remaining, I need to look into deleting accounts that are not related to actual users. That is a lot of work and I am hoping to avoid having to do it.

Why so diplomatic. Just say it. Rashmunullah has created 100,000 accounts...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
panini press wrote:It looks like the speed issues are because over 170,000 user accounts have been created on SuCHat, most of them by random bots. I have speeded it up as much as I can without deleting any user accounts. The chat is a little faster now. Please take a look and let me know if there are still some lingering speed issues.

Why so diplomatic. Just say it. Rashmunullah has created 100,000 accounts...Razz

Samiyaar good to see you using some ulat-phulat language. Also, hope your day is going well.

Samiyaar, tussi great ho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 pm

it is only a little work, not loads of work. a little work will not do you any harm. stop being lazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:it is only a little work...
If you say so, it must be true.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:02 pm

I've a suggestion for you. Just delete all users and we will re-register.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Silk Smitha wrote:I've a suggestion for you. Just delete all users and we will re-register.

What if the jealous moron does it (creating thousands of junk ids) all over again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Silk Smitha wrote:I've a suggestion for you. Just delete all users and we will re-register.
If the speed issues persist, I may have to delete all users except a list of known users (and we can have people add to that list here). But I am looking at other ways of doing this so it won't affect any active chatter -- will keep you all posted.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:51 pm

kinnera wrote:

What if the jealous moron does it (creating thousands of junk ids) all over again?

will you please stop whining?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:54 pm

lol rashu, why do u think she was calling u the jealous moron?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Haha, I honestly don't think it was Rashmun creating all those ids. They were created by forum spammers because the site has no user controls at all.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:lol rashu, why do u think she was calling u the jealous moron?

forget all that, how did you celebrate diwali? i just attended an indian cultural program and then everyone had indian snacks (samosas with two different chutneys, pakodas, gulab jamun, barfis, and chai).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Natalia Romanova wrote:lol rashu, why do u think she was calling u the jealous moron?

forget all that, how did you celebrate diwali? i just attended an indian cultural program and then everyone had indian snacks (samosas with two different chutneys, pakodas, gulab jamun, barfis, and chai).

https://such.forumotion.com/t8563-ashdoc-s-movie-review-skyfall#65828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:00 am

+1. simple fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down