Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexual Harassment by Bittu etc

+16
Impedimenta
Propagandhi711
Motor_Mouth
Kris
Merlot Daruwala
FluteHolder
pravalika nanda
truthbetold
bw
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Bittu
Rekz
garam_kuta
confuzzled dude
Damini
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sexual Harassment by Bittu etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Sexual Harassment by Bittu etc

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
It is to be expected that Bittu's female chat buddies will support him. In fact only three female handles (Kinnera, Vidya, and Pravalika) supported Bittu.

That is THREE more than the support you get from the SuChinis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sexual Harassment by Bittu etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Sexual Harassment by Bittu etc

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
It is to be expected that Bittu's female chat buddies will support him. In fact only three female handles (Kinnera, Vidya, and Pravalika) supported Bittu.

In fact bw is in complete agreement with my position on Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Motor_Mouth wrote:It is no secret that women fantasize about forced sex by a stranger. This stranger, however, is a handsome, hygienic person who has the right amount of hair on his chest to tickle her breasts and strawberry breath, not some truck driver who hasn't shaved in months and smells of gutkha, alcohol, beedi and dal makhani. Most women on this board find that stranger in Bittu and love the attention that he showers on them. They all love it when he says that he would hide behind a curtain and grab them by their breasts, catching them unawares and bend their limbs at angles unknown to them before forcing his pee-unit into their roselike vee-unit dripping with jalebi juice.

Given that it is only a fantasy, they enjoy it for as long as it remains a fantasy - which is *always* on an online forum. That is why you see no resistance to him by females on this forum. They would stay away from him in real life if they ever came across him.

Most men on this forum are jealous of him because their attempts at attracting their attention (by talking ancient history, philosophy, math, politics, probability, music, fiscal deficit, global warming etc) have failed for over a decade while his haven't.

MM, you missed one key point - not just the women, the bittus also get their fantasies fulfilled on the web. where else can such an utterly uninteresting person find a doting audience willing to listen to hours and hours of lewd, crude talk,with some domestic goddess auntiji tips thrown in as bonus? it is just a symbiotic relationship, imo.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:

is getting support for one's views from women some kind of medal of honor? possessing the thing privileges one to hand out THE MEDAL?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:02 am

Merlot is trying to score points with posters using my posts. He is trying to pose as a defender of women's rights.
In trying to score points he side steps the fact that community request is for all participants in the community. Each one of the community is a passer by according to merlot the Passerby, whatever it means.

No rashmun. I will not spend any energy to change bittu.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:04 am

truthbetold wrote:Merlot is trying to score points with posters using my posts. He is trying to pose as a defender of women's rights.
In trying to score points he side steps the fact that community request is for all participants in the community. Each one of the community is a passer by according to merlot the Passerby, whatever it means.

No rashmun. I will not spend any energy to change bittu.

TBT don't forget that Bittu also has a daughter. Do it for her if not for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Oh well! I guess we can take solace in the fact that bw never agreed with Rashmun's position on middle parted head or partially parted bald head. I forget what exactly the conclusion was.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 am

ashaNirasha wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Oh well! I guess we can take solace in the fact that bw never agreed with Rashmun's position on middle parted head or partially parted bald head. I forget what exactly the conclusion was.

HNY. long time etc.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 am

ashaNirasha wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Bw need not agree with everything I say. Many friends of Charvaka would disagree with his support for communism as was evident when he posted lyrics of a communist song sung by the communist singer Gaddar (means "Traitor") together with his own translation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:20 am

HNY to you as well Max.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:32 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

I don't think I need to say even that much, and if you notice my posts, I haven't.

I don't think you can say that with a clear conscience.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:39 am

Hellsangel wrote:

Even Scott Peterson has his groupies.

that's sick! these women must be totally demented or lack any self-esteem,whatsoever.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 am

the unspeakable truth about rape in india:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/02/opinion/the-unspeakable-truth-about-rape-in-india.html?ref=india

and her book:

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the unspeakable truth about rape in india:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/02/opinion/the-unspeakable-truth-about-rape-in-india.html?ref=india

Good writeup. Only, she too quotes that much misused 600-rapes-but-1-conviction statistic. People who cite this always fail to mention that the remaining 450+ cases where the rapists were arrested are currently under trial. On average, criminal trials (incl rape cases) in India take anywhere from 5-6 years. So convictions in those cases, if any, can only be in coming years.

Considering that, it's actually quite remarkable that atleast in one case, Delhi cops got a conviction within the same year as when the rape was committed. The accused probably could not afford a defence lawyer.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:54 am

Similarly, the Wall Street Journal decries the fact that in India just over a quarter of alleged rapists are convicted; in the US only 24% of the alleged rapes even result in an arrest, never mind a conviction. This is the strange kind of reportage you tend to get on the issue.

is this true?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/01/delhi-rape-damini

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:59 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the unspeakable truth about rape in india:

I posted this yesterday.... of course, with Akbarullah parrotting the same thing over and over, most missed the new sitem.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:49 am

bw wrote:Similarly, the Wall Street Journal decries the fact that in India just over a quarter of alleged rapists are convicted; in the US only 24% of the alleged rapes even result in an arrest, never mind a conviction. This is the strange kind of reportage you tend to get on the issue.

is this true?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/01/delhi-rape-damini

This is a brilliant article. I have only comment on it: a lot more rapes are probably not reported at all (because of the victim's fear of getting stigmatised) in India than in the west. But the main thrust of the article is spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 am

Look at the hypocrisy of all. Max until the other day was using the unfortunate rape incident in Delhi to bash north indians and their culture(he used to do the same with female foeticides) It's as if such things don't happen in TN. The proportion may be low, but a rape is a rape is a rape. He also almost denied that any kind of groping or molestation happens in chennai city transportation vehicles. The denial of such things is a gross injustice to the women in TN.
And yeah, he ridiculously also wanted to shift the capital from delhi because the tihar jail inmates there beat up the delhi rape perpetrators. And now he's all touchy feely about rapes. Hypocrisy to the max!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 am

TBT and others....I have been reading bittu's posts since 1999. 13 yrs is long enough to know whether one is a dangerous pervert or not unless one is an idiot with an IQ in the 60s. To all the others who think that women support him coz he's the object of their fantasies and calling them groupies and all....it says more abt you, your state of mind, your personality and character than the women you accuse such things of.

As i said, i've been reading his posts since 1999. i was shocked initially by his posts. I was new to the internet world and new to such stuff. I eased up gradually and started to enjoy his posts. He has a way with the words that make his posts quite funny. Anyway, i rarely interacted with him by replying to his posts directly. i don't think he even realized that i existed for almost a decade. I was only enjoying his posts from a distance (i know that the puritans are going to jump in and preach me abt what posts to enjoy and what not to).

It was only a few yrs ago that i started to interact with him in threads relating to cooking and stock recos. I presented myself as a mom of two teenage sons on purpose. It was a safety net and a damper for any kind of advances from anyone.

A year ago i started to chat and got to know abt him more. He is a pretty normal guy who loves to humor himself and probably others and who gets a kick from shocking and provoking ppl (esp the puritans and the emotional) and get them all twisted. Pretty obvious in this thread. He's having his laugh while others got all emotional and stuff.
Anyway, as has always been, he makes me smile, laugh and relieves my stress. i follow the 'light lelo' policy with him and don't take him seriously. If one is strong, grounded and confident, one can get along with him fine.

There's another poster i've been following since i started coming to sulekha, an extremely brilliant poster. His SOH is of a different genre. Very classy! i never miss a single post of his. And then there was Anuradha. Loved her wit. I am wondering if you guys are going to conclude that i have sexual fantasies with both the above posters for admiring them for their SOH.

I don't even why i am explaining myself. As bitttu told me once, 'go tell them to suck a bag of di*ks. That should shut them up.' His attitude: don't give a damn!

One thing is certain. It takes a lot of strength for a woman to resist this kind of onslaught.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:22 am

Indha madri oru fan irukkumpodhu Bittukanth yarum asiyekka mudiyathu
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 am

Rekz wrote:Indha madri oru fan irukkumpodhu Bittukanth yarum asiyekka mudiyathu
Bayangara kurumbu unakku
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:30 am

kinnera wrote:TBT and others....I have been reading bittu's posts since 1999. 13 yrs is long enough to know whether one is a dangerous pervert or not unless one is an idiot with an IQ in the 60s. To all the others who think that women support him coz he's the object of their fantasies and calling them groupies and all....it says more abt you, your state of mind, your personality and character than the women you accuse such things of.

As i said, i've been reading his posts since 1999. i was shocked initially by his posts. I was new to the internet world and new to such stuff. I eased up gradually and started to enjoy his posts. He has a way with the words that make his posts quite funny. Anyway, i rarely interacted with him by replying to his posts directly. i don't think he even realized that i existed for almost a decade. I was only enjoying his posts from a distance (i know that the puritans are going to jump in and preach me abt what posts to enjoy and what not to).

It was only a few yrs ago that i started to interact with him in threads relating to cooking and stock recos. I presented myself as a mom of two teenage sons on purpose. It was a safety net and a damper for any kind of advances from anyone.

A year ago i started to chat and got to know abt him more. He is a pretty normal guy who loves to humor himself and probably others and who gets a kick from shocking and provoking ppl (esp the puritans and the emotional) and get them all twisted. Pretty obvious in this thread. He's having his laugh while others got all emotional and stuff.
Anyway, as has always been, he makes me smile, laugh and relieves my stress. i follow the 'light lelo' policy with him and don't take him seriously. If one is strong, grounded and confident, one can get along with him fine.

There's another poster i've been following since i started coming to sulekha, an extremely brilliant poster. His SOH is of a different genre. Very classy! i never miss a single post of his. And then there was Anuradha. Loved her wit. I am wondering if you guys are going to conclude that i have sexual fantasies with both the above posters for admiring them for their SOH.

I don't even why i am explaining myself. As bitttu told me once, 'go tell them to suck a bag of di*ks. That should shut them up.' His attitude: don't give a damn!

One thing is certain. It takes a lot of strength for a woman to resist this kind of onslaught.

You certainly didn't need to justify your stance to self-appointed protectors of community morals. But you did. And very articulately too. Good show, Kinny. clap
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 am

Kinamma are you done with the Bittu Jaapam or is there more to come?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 am

we also don't need self appointed protectors of this community's secularism, but we do see skirmishes about such things every day right here. we all get outraged by different things, and different things stick in our individual craws. but we hardly ever construe such outbursts as violating someone's free speech rights. so what's different this time?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:we also don't need self appointed protectors of this community's secularism, but we do see skirmishes about such things every day right here. we all get outraged by different things, and different things stick in our individual craws. but we hardly ever construe such outbursts as violating someone's free speech rights. so what's different this time?
Kutramulla nenjam kurukurukkum.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:we also don't need self appointed protectors of this community's secularism, but we do see skirmishes about such things every day right here. we all get outraged by different things, and different things stick in our individual craws. but we hardly ever construe such outbursts as violating someone's free speech rights. so what's different this time?

i don't feel guilty, but i certainly wish to understand where that sentiment is coming from. i'd brush it off if it was someone else, but it comes from a poster i have come to respect and admire. hence the question.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:08 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

i don't feel guilty, but i certainly wish to understand where that sentiment is coming from. i'd brush it off if it was someone else, but it comes from a poster i have come to respect and admire. hence the question.

Get bolder, name the poster and ask them directly, maybe?

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I wasn't talking about you, Il Professore.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

it's not lack of boldness that's stopping me from communicating the way you'd like me to. i like a certain minimalism in my writing. it's a personal quirk that i like to indulge. in any case if you followed the discussion it's obvious.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

it's not lack of boldness that's stopping me from communicating the way you'd like me to. i like a certain minimalism in my writing. it's a personal quirk that i like to indulge. in any case if you followed the discussion it's obvious.

We all sorta know which poster you are talking about. Anyway, stick to your style. May not be the best but may you find people who share your kind of minimal communication style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 pm

I am humbled and I must reveal the fact.

I am the guy with the SoH that Kinny was referring to and the man MAX respects.

Thanks for your sentiments.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:..

I am humbled and I must reveal the fact.

I am the guy with the SoH that Kinny was referring to and the man MAX respects.

Thanks for your sentiments.

neNapu much, your Holiness?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:54 pm

kinnera wrote:There's another poster i've been following since i started coming to sulekha, an extremely brilliant poster. His SOH is of a different genre. Very classy! i never miss a single post of his.
who?

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
kinnera wrote:There's another poster i've been following since i started coming to sulekha, an extremely brilliant poster. His SOH is of a different genre. Very classy! i never miss a single post of his.
who?

yes, who? she posts 7 paragraphs, and leaves out the important part!

Same with VB. She posts 7 paragraphs, and then says she didn't say much.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Guys you are not attentive. I think she meant Kris.

And yes, I actually cut out many paragraphs before I finally post. But ya. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Guys you are not attentive. I think she meant Kris.

And yes, I actually cut out many paragraphs before I finally post. But ya. LOL.

let me give a public warning to all SuCHinis.

KRIS is a bad..very bad guy....Bittu is a holy man compared to Kris...

I know Kris and I know all about him and and...the woman from.....sorry..cannot say in public....

Sermon: Anyone who comes across as nice has an agenda...(That is why I am always rude....bcz I am actually a nice guy with no agenda... )

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:03 pm

headache inducing post. this place is a madhouse and i am proud to be a part of it.

upps - in 2013, i want to tell u that i like you. i don't like anyone else. except max and MD. well, a few more.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Impedimenta wrote:headache inducing post. this place is a madhouse and i am proud to be a part of it.

upps - in 2013, i want to tell u that i like you. i don't like anyone else. except max and MD. well, a few more.

Thank you for your endorsement and support...

Am I that boring like Max and MD...:O

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Impedimenta wrote:headache inducing post. this place is a madhouse and i am proud to be a part of it.

Psst! In the French version, Impedimenta is called Bonemine from Bonne mine.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4