Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Merlot

+8
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
Maria S
goodcitizn
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Merlot Daruwala
garam_kuta
Rishi
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To Merlot Empty To Merlot

Post by Rishi Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Dear Merlot,

This is your uncle Rishi.

Of late, I have been hearing something about you which concerns me a lot.

JM referred to you as "royal roundness".

Are you that fat?

I have read some of your posts in which you have listed the food items you eat and how much you eat each one of them.

It is almost what a typical NFL player eats each day.

Not only the calorie content of the stuff you eat is very high, but the cholesterol content is way high too.

Unless your metabolic activity is very high, the amount of food you eat now can kill you.

The only advice I can give my nephew is "eat less, move more".

Are you a member of a gym? If you are, please make it a point to spend some more time.

You can also get a personal weight trainer and follow his advice.

If you have never seen inside of a gym before, please become a member of the one near where you live.

I want you to live longer and contribute to SUCH forum as much as possible.

Yours loving uncle

Rishi

Rishi

Back to top Go down

To Merlot Empty Re: To Merlot

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:36 am

Rishi wrote:Dear Merlot,

Are you that fat?

I have read some of your posts in which you have listed the food items you eat and how much you eat each one of them.

Not only the calorie content of the stuff you eat is very high, but the cholesterol content is way high too.

Unless your metabolic activity is very high, the amount of food you eat now can kill you.

Are you a member of a gym? If you are, please make it a point to spend some more time.

If you have never seen inside of a gym before, please become a member of the one near where you live.

Yours loving uncle

Rishi

please don't be jealous of our blessed hyper-metabolic agent MD harnessing the fountain of youth, I say !

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:03 am

garam_kuta wrote:

Are you that fat?

Yours loving uncle

Rishi

please don't be jealous of our blessed hyper-metabolic agent MD harnessing the fountain of youth, I say !

Haha..thank you Hot Dog.

Rishi Unkil, I'm touched by your solicitous concern for my wellbeing but I'm fine. I really am. By now you should know never to take JM Unkil seriously. Just as a workman with only a hammer sees only nails, the once-virile one sees only chubby Mallu housewives all around.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 am

you might also advise HRR to learn to read and write one indian language. just one. any one.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:you might also advise HRR to learn to read and write one indian language. just one. any one.

Vee Unkil, I read and write in English, and I find that sufficient.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 am

garam_kuta wrote:

Are you that fat?

Yours loving uncle

Rishi

I have once had the privilege of having lunch with Nephew. Meeting him for the first time, I was surprised to see an Indian standing around 6' 5" tall. He towered above the dispora like the Himalayas over the plains. And roundness is not how I'd describe him. Rippling might be more apt. I wouldn't put it past him had he six-pack abs. But you are right. His height and overall rippling brawn might well be attributable to ravenous consumptions of beef, pork, venison, poultry including squab, and perhaps even snake. I was even told the reason why the chicken crossed the road -- it was because it sighted Nephew in its vicinity and jaywalked in haste.

Hale is how he appears to be. Hope that puts your mind to rest.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 am

GC,

You just tossed a nice pie..and demystified the mysterious Mr. Handsome Himalayas:D! And that food chart apparently sustains a NBA player and not a NFL player!

Taking nothing away from Merlot..have to say it does not surprise me and have to give it to Ms. Sulekha..from what I have seen, most of her participants/her exes are quite attractive by any objective standard..even the short ones are something..cute, charismatic and exude charm! And almost always look better and sweet/kind in person..than their percieved personas.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 am

Maria S wrote:GC,

You just tossed a nice pie..and demystified the mysterious Mr. Handsome Himalayas:D! And that food chart apparently sustains a NBA player and not a NFL player!

Always willing to help, Maria, even at the risk of annoying our resident Masai Buruburu.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:54 am

Taking nothing away from Merlot..have to say it does not surprise me and have to give it to Ms. Sulekha..from what I have seen, most of her participants/her exes are quite attractive by any objective standard..even the short ones are something..cute, charismatic and exude charm! And almost always look better and sweet/kind in person..than their percieved personas.

Mr. Drinkman is short? Of what?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:28 pm

_____

Questions, Questions!

Huh? Who is Mr.Drinkman? Why the confusion? Why do you really care about what I said? Do you really want me to clarify?

Since I care enough to answer this particular "Of what" question.. *The context is height. I meant in general..from what I have seen all Sulekha participants and ex Sulekha participants..tall people (in ht) and even short people (ht)..are what I said about them -cute, charming etc, imo.

Thanks GC:)

I have a question..why so few posts from the regular women posters in this forum? Hope they are doing fine.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Maria S wrote:
I have a question..why so few posts from the regular women posters in this forum? Hope they are doing fine.

dear maria, they're all attending bittu's annual summit on global warming and ending world hunger where he samples their respective cooking and porks the most eligible/least objectionable ones. will be back shortly, rested and refreshed.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:54 pm

goodcitizn wrote:I have once had the privilege of having lunch with Nephew. Meeting him for the first time, I was surprised to see an Indian standing around 6' 5" tall.
in other words, his dimensions are 6' 5" by 6' 5" and you probably felt the gravitational pull of a large object. i suspect that that lunch caused the population of maharashtra's cows to decrease by one herd, and that of the state's sheep and goats by one flock each.

i hope that, from now, you'll consider the environmental consequences of lunch with a large, round person.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
dear maria, they're all attending bittu's annual summit on global warming and ending world hunger where he samples their respective cooking and porks the most eligible/least objectionable ones. will be back shortly, rested and refreshed.

Dear DUT,

Thank you so much for the update.

Good to know they are ok and having fun..I mean fighting for a better world:)

regards,

Maria
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

yes, he is short. quite like i am fat, dark and ugly. he is average indian height nevertheless (he measured up to my older who is an adult now, lol). actually i had posted his look-alike image twice here but each time i deleted it for each time i asked myself the question -- would you have posted it if he was fat, dark and ugly? each time i got no for an answer. but i should have answered yes i feel. so here is a pic of his look-alike:

To Merlot Adam_sandler1

it does seem that maria has met him which is another reason why i deleted my post the second time. Smile MD makes the mistake of meeting too many suchers -- especially me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 pm

goodcitizn wrote:He towered above the dispora like the Himalayas over the plains.
what is a "dispora?"

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
yes, he is short. quite like i am fat, dark and ugly. he is average indian height nevertheless (he measured up to my older who is an adult now, lol). actually i had posted his look-alike image twice here but each time i deleted it for each time i asked myself the question -- would you have posted it if he was fat, dark and ugly? each time i got no for an answer. but i should have answered yes i feel. so here is a pic of his look-alike:

<Image deleted>

it does seem that maria has met him which is another reason why i deleted my post the second time. Smile MD makes the mistake of meeting too many suchers -- especially me.

Looks quite Jewish to me.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:He towered above the dispora like the Himalayas over the plains.
what is a "dispora?"
obviously he must be northindian, failing which, hindian or bimarian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Maria does not confirm or deny that report/assumption:)

For some reason thought about this funny song about eating (!) a turkey..with the younger version of the look-alike's, look-alike:

http://www.myspace.com/video/saturday-night-live/adam-sandler-s-thanksgiving-song/108120709
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Maria S wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Maria does not confirm or deny that report/assumption:)

For some reason thought about this funny song about eating (!) a turkey..with the younger version of the look-alike's, look-alike:

http://www.myspace.com/video/saturday-night-live/adam-sandler-s-thanksgiving-song/108120709
LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 pm

To Merlot MV5BMzE2MzEzNDc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYxOTA3MQ@@._V1._SY317_
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
what is a "dispora?"
what does "dispora" mean?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

<Image deleted>

Looks quite Jewish to me.
that was my first impression. but i will surrender to JM's assumption (for he is the boss): he (MD) is probably anglo-indian! after all, he (MD) knows only english. with me he was talking mostly in bengali: kasundi, ilish, hilsa, motton, chaap, deem, paturi, bhapa, rui. and that is how we communicated and we communicated well. but i suspect he is fluent in bengali only 'cos he is fond of bong cuisine. i don't know if he speaks english but his written english here is clear testimony of the fact that he must an anglo (dingo).

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:47 pm

It is the plural of disporum.

HTH
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
what is a "dispora?"
what does "dispora" mean?

That's a pouring diaper as in "leaky diaper". She's hinting on your diaper change, so please go ahead.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:11 pm

what is a "dispora?"

a large group of people who come from a particular place and are now living in many different parts of the world

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:13 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
what is a "dispora?"

a large group of people who come from a particular place and are now living in many different parts of the world
Ha ha ha
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:21 pm

goodcitizn wrote:I have once had the privilege of having lunch with Nephew. Meeting him for the first time, I was surprised to see an Indian standing around 6' 5" tall.
in other words, his dimensions are 6' 5" by 6' 5" and you probably felt the gravitational pull of a large object. i suspect that that lunch caused the population of maharashtra's cows to decrease by one herd, and that of the state's sheep and goats by one flock each.

i hope that, from now, you'll consider the environmental consequences of lunch with a large, round person.

LOL! Perhaps he'd fit your description if he stood in front of one of those funny mirrors! The lunch only consisted of masal dosas at a cafe that Bangalore is quite famous for. So your concern for the bovine and ovine ilk while much appreciated is needless.

P.S. It was diaspora, a typo.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:30 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
what is a "dispora?"
you just defined "diaspora," not "dispora."

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:52 pm

goodcitizn wrote:The lunch only consisted of masal dosas...
so it's now "masal dosas," not "masala dosais," or "masala dosas"?
goodcitizn wrote:P.S. It was diaspora, a typo.
what kind of diaspora was it? the indian diaspora? the american diaspora?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:It is the plural of disporum.

HTH
show me a mention of or reference to "dispora" (in the supposed plural) that makes sense.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:07 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispora

HTH
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:so it's now "masal dosas," not "masala dosais," or "masala dosas"?

Please feel free to google this:

ಮಸಾಲ್ ದೋಸೆ
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what kind of diaspora was it? the indian diaspora? the american diaspora?
Getting slower with each passing day, are you?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 pm

panini press wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:what kind of diaspora was it? the indian diaspora? the american diaspora?
Getting slower with each passing day, are you?

It's his age.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:that was my first impression. but i will surrender to JM's assumption (for he is the boss): he (MD) is probably anglo-indian! after all, he (MD) knows only english. with me he was talking mostly in bengali: kasundi, ilish, hilsa, motton, chaap, deem, paturi, bhapa, rui. and that is how we communicated and we communicated well. but i suspect he is fluent in bengali only 'cos he is fond of bong cuisine. i don't know if he speaks english but his written english here is clear testimony of the fact that he must an anglo (dingo).
Hahaha! Sevaji may be right after all -- Merlot is my avatar based in India.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 pm

panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:that was my first impression. but i will surrender to JM's assumption (for he is the boss): he (MD) is probably anglo-indian! after all, he (MD) knows only english. with me he was talking mostly in bengali: kasundi, ilish, hilsa, motton, chaap, deem, paturi, bhapa, rui. and that is how we communicated and we communicated well. but i suspect he is fluent in bengali only 'cos he is fond of bong cuisine. i don't know if he speaks english but his written english here is clear testimony of the fact that he must an anglo (dingo).
Hahaha! Sevaji may be right after all -- Merlot is my avatar based in India.

I was you for a while. Then I was Merlot. Then another great mind of Sulekha said I was DUT And yet another that I was MJ. Now I am b_A.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispora

HTH
it didn't help at all. you did not show me a reference to or mention of the supposed plural of disporum; the genus dispora is not the plural form of the genus disporum. the two are different genera, and belong to different families. finally, gc was not comparing merlot daruwala to perennial flowering plants or algae.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:45 pm

HTH
it didn't help at all. you did not show me a reference to or mention of the supposed plural of disporum; the genus dispora is not the plural form of the genus disporum. the two are different genera, and belong to different families. finally, gc was not comparing merlot daruwala to perennial flowering plants or algae.

What a terrific finding!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:47 pm

HTH
Jerji, as the Hindians say: dil pe mat le yaar.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Hellsangel wrote:And yet another that I was MJ.
Who is MJ? Did the great emperor's ghost start posting on CH?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 pm

panini press wrote:Jerji, as the Hindians say: dil pe mat le yaar.

And now a Hindian song to reiterate that:

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 pm

lots of semantic jacking off in this thread. it's only marginally less interesting than the cut and paste jacking off by swih in other threads. imo there should be a whackoff tournament between these two douches, with rishi and garamkuta compere'ing while providing topical commentary. impy can do an interpretive dance of the match and put it up on youtube.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:lots of semantic jacking off in this thread. it's only marginally less interesting than the cut and paste jacking off by swih in other threads. imo there should be a whackoff tournament between these two douches, with rishi and garamkuta compere'ing while providing topical commentary. impy can do an interpretive dance of the match and put it up on youtube.

The old dog has gotten quite boring now. Almost as boring as the Hindian.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm

If masala pleases you, so be it. As for diaspora, perhaps eastern european.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:And yet another that I was MJ.
Who is MJ? Did the great emperor's ghost start posting on CH?

MJ is now SS. She was PI
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

Haha. In Bangalore restaurants, I do remember hearing the waitstaff saying "masAl-dOsA" -- is that the common Kannadiga pronunciation of the phrase?

On another note, is the a key on your keyboard giving you trouble?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:02 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

Wearing diaphanous sarees?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I was you for a while. Then I was Merlot. Then another great mind of Sulekha said I was DUT And yet another that I was MJ. Now I am b_A.
they should have known all along that you are Zero, which is also the number of people who read your posts, according to a recent survey.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:04 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

muaahhahahahaa@conflation of disapora with diaphanous.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I was you for a while. Then I was Merlot. Then another great mind of Sulekha said I was DUT And yet another that I was MJ. Now I am b_A.
they should have known all along that you are Zero, which is also the number of people who read your posts, according to a recent survey.

You are zero now? Since you bothered to read *and* reply?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next