Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Merlot

+8
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
Maria S
goodcitizn
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Merlot Daruwala
garam_kuta
Rishi
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To Merlot - Page 2 Empty Re: To Merlot

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:I was you for a while. Then I was Merlot. Then another great mind of Sulekha said I was DUT And yet another that I was MJ. Now I am b_A.
they should have known all along that you are Zero, which is also the number of people who read your posts, according to a recent survey.
Jerji, please do not succumb to the Indian tradition of minimizing oneself in one's golden years. "Oh me, I am nothing; I am just waiting for the lord to call me to his abode," is, I am given to understand, what great-grandmothers in Hindi soap operas say to their descendants by way of emotional blackmail. You clearly do read HA's posts regularly, so please do not count yourself out just yet as a zero.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:27 pm

[/quote] Haha. In Bangalore restaurants, I do remember hearing the waitstaff saying "masAl-dOsA" -- is that the common Kannadiga pronunciation of the phrase?

On another note, is the a key on your keyboard giving you trouble? [/quote]

Ha ha ... eagle eye! Must be a mysterious pacman in my keyboard that eats away the "a"s from time to time which explains "masal" and "dispora"!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:I was you for a while. Then I was Merlot. Then another great mind of Sulekha said I was DUT And yet another that I was MJ. Now I am b_A.
they should have known all along that you are Zero, which is also the number of people who read your posts, according to a recent survey.

You are zero now? Since you bothered to read *and* reply?
feeble. futile. fail!

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:feeble. futile. fail!

And copying bw's style to boot. Come up with your own style.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Maria S wrote:Mr. Drinkman is short? Of what?
____
Questions, Questions!

Huh? Who is Mr.Drinkman? Why the confusion? Why do you really care about what I said? Do you really want me to clarify?

Since I care enough to answer this particular "Of what" question.. *The context is height. I meant in general..from what I have seen all Sulekha participants and ex Sulekha participants..tall people(in ht) and even short people (ht)..are what I said about them -cute, charming etc, imo.

one worries now whether this should remind you of Ménage à trois-with bittu, propa and ha

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:56 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
____
Questions, Questions!

Huh? Who is Mr.Drinkman? Why the confusion? Why do you really care about what I said? Do you really want me to clarify?

Since I care enough to answer this particular "Of what" question.. *The context is height. I meant in general..from what I have seen all Sulekha participants and ex Sulekha participants..tall people(in ht) and even short people (ht)..are what I said about them -cute, charming etc, imo.

one worries now whether this should remind you of Ménage à trois-with bittu, propa and ha

Strange fantasies, hot dog?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
____
Questions, Questions!

group therapy has been in vogue for a long time, i thought

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm

You are long and not tall, right, hot dog?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Rishi wrote:Dear Merlot,

This is your uncle Rishi.

Of late, I have been hearing something about you which concerns me a lot.

JM referred to you as "royal roundness".

Are you that fat?

I have read some of your posts in which you have listed the food items you eat and how much you eat each one of them.

It is almost what a typical NFL player eats each day.

Not only the calorie content of the stuff you eat is very high, but the cholesterol content is way high too.

Unless your metabolic activity is very high, the amount of food you eat now can kill you.

The only advice I can give my nephew is "eat less, move more".

Are you a member of a gym? If you are, please make it a point to spend some more time.

You can also get a personal weight trainer and follow his advice.

If you have never seen inside of a gym before, please become a member of the one near where you live.

I want you to live longer and contribute to SUCH forum as much as possible.

Yours loving uncle

Rishi

Methinks the tall, sinewy, slavic omnivore is having the last laugh on this one!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 pm

MD, are you slim and lithe?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:00 pm

bw wrote:MD, are you slim and lithe?
Why are you giving up on him being agile?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:24 pm

panini press wrote:

or is he this? i am so curious.

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 pm

bw wrote:
panini press wrote:

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2

To Merlot - Page 2 3077217049

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

bw wrote:
panini press wrote:

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2
Ayyo! I sense some sophisticated tactics being employed to compel the agent to post his picture here. It is tactics like these that caused great anguish to a certain LOVVUji in the past.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 pm

panini press wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2
Ayyo! I sense some sophisticated tactics being employed to compel the agent to post his picture here. It is tactics like these that caused great anguish to a certain LOVVUji in the past.

Crass and downright dirty to refer to an incident which is best forgotten. Even Huzefa has said that his views on privacy have changed.

The fact that you have no respect for people much older than you makes me question your upbringing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:Crass and downright dirty to refer to an incident which is best forgotten.
Then why don't you forget it right away? Or are you now going to issue prescriptions about what other people should remember and forget? Perhaps it is time to argue for a National Memory.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:35 am

bw wrote:
panini press wrote:

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2

BW, I had shared this pic with you in confidence. How could you publish it on the board like this?? I feel deeply violated. My modesty has been outraged.

Admin, I demand immediate action against the perp. You can nuke her microwave to begin with.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:39 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2

BW, I had shared this pic with you in confidence. How could you publish it on the board like this?? I feel deeply violated. My modesty has been outraged.

Admin, I demand immediate action against the perp. You can nuke her microwave to begin with.
As usual, this incident proves again that LOVVUji is always right!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:44 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2

Thigh-slapping hilarious!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:49 am

panini press wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:The lunch only consisted of masal dosas...
so it's now "masal dosas," not "masala dosais," or "masala dosas"?
goodcitizn wrote:P.S. It was diaspora, a typo.
what kind of diaspora was it? the indian diaspora? the american diaspora?

If masala pleases you, so be it. As for diaspora, perhaps eastern european.
Haha. In Bangalore restaurants, I do remember hearing the waitstaff saying "masAl-dOsA" -- is that the common Kannadiga pronunciation of the phrase?

On another note, is the a key on your keyboard giving you trouble?
so kind of you (na) to attribute "dispora" to his keyboard. the simpler explanation, as his other posts show: he knew neither the spelling nor the usage of "diaspora."

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:57 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
____
Questions, Questions!

group therapy has been in vogue for a long time, i thought

You are long and not tall, right, hot dog?

ah..width is very relevant that you miss out on ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 am

panini press wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:The lunch only consisted of masal dosas...
so it's now "masal dosas," not "masala dosais," or "masala dosas"?
goodcitizn wrote:P.S. It was diaspora, a typo.
what kind of diaspora was it? the indian diaspora? the american diaspora?

If masala pleases you, so be it. As for diaspora, perhaps eastern european.
Haha. In Bangalore restaurants, I do remember hearing the waitstaff saying "masAl-dOsA" -- is that the common Kannadiga pronunciation of the phrase?

On another note, is the a key on your keyboard giving you trouble?
so kind of you (na) to attribute "dispora" to his keyboard. the simpler explanation, as his other posts show: he knew neither the spelling nor the usage of "diaspora."

Thank you for sharing your wisdom, Masai Buruburu. I am terribly impressed.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:20 am

panini press wrote:
Jerji, please do not succumb to the Indian tradition of minimizing oneself in one's golden years. "Oh me, I am nothing; I am just waiting for the lord to call me to his abode," is, I am given to understand, what great-grandmothers in Hindi soap operas say to their descendants by way of emotional blackmail. You clearly do read HA's posts regularly, so please do not count yourself out just yet as a zero.
pressulu, The Zero Brothers = you + l'angelo lesbica = 0. Zero = the bonus you received from your employer the last two years for stealing time from them every day; Zero = the number of suCHers who read l'angelo lesbica's posts, according to a recent survey. also, Zero = the number of suCH chat room aunties who didn't kick l'angelo lesbica in the teeth when he importuned them for access.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:29 am

panini press wrote:
pressulu, The Zero Brothers = you + l'angelo lesbica = 0. Zero = the bonus you received from your employer the last two years for stealing time from them every day; Zero = the number of suCHers who read l'angelo lesbica's posts, according to a recent survey. also, Zero = the number of suCH chat room aunties who didn't kick l'angelo lesbica in the teeth when he importuned them for access.

Is that why HA got kicked in his teeth? LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:56 am

panini press wrote:
Jerji, I am happy for you to believe whatever it is that you want to believe about my bonus. I am just happy to note how important it is to you that my bonus be zero. But what I ask you is this: don't count yourself out, just yet. Hang in there!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2

*shrug*

herds of goats and cows repeatedly came in my dreams, stood in a circle and bleated/mooed so pitifully. i felt terribly sad. i did it. i cdn't care less about your modesty. no sorry.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:38 am

bw wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2

*shrug*

herds of goats and cows repeatedly came in my dreams, stood in a circle and bleated/mooed so pitifully. i felt terribly sad. i did it. i cdn't care less about your modesty. no sorry.

LOL @ bleated/mooed so pitifully! (Buruburu's blue pencil is itching as we speak.)

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 am

bw wrote:herds of goats and cows repeatedly came in my dreams...
love your writing.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:53 am

goodcitizn wrote:
bw wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
bw wrote:
panini press wrote:Why are you giving up on him being agile?

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2

*shrug*

LOL @ bleated/mooed so pitifully! (Buruburu's blue pencil is itching as we speak.)

heh. had to rush - cdn't edit and reframe it.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:14 am

bw wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
bw wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
bw wrote:

To Merlot - Page 2 Cat2

*shrug*

heh. had to rush - cdn't edit and reframe it.

No sweat. (Does Indo still visit and post cryptics?)

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:19 am

bw wrote:herds of goats and cows repeatedly came in my dreams...
love your writing.

ayyo!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am

goodcitizn wrote:

he does visit and was posting cryptics for a while. no one else bothered sharing his load and i guess he too hs given up.

are you going to give us a set?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 am

bw wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

he does visit and was posting cryptics for a while. no one else bothered sharing his load and i guess he too hs given up.

I might. Kinda busy taking care of my mom right now.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 am

goodcitizn wrote:
bw wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

I might. Kinda busy taking care of my mom right now.

sounds good. hope you mother is doing well.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 am

Have to be impressed by the way the old dog and rashman are steadfast in their beliefs.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 am

very confusing thread. i tried reading this but very confusing thread, i am sure even to someone who has no ADD. my takeaways

a) Rashmun and HA have way too much time
b) PP also known as gult admin is wasting his employer's money or something like that
c) MD may or may not look like a cat. Err? i have to really think about this.
d) BW cannot write
e) Zero brothers, Inc was formed by JM.

ya?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:01 am

POKCTAP as always steals seeks the limelight.

To Merlot - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_074_zjna49I1v0HKermwqqF1nRF0gnZ36FrA1PwwO9p5N3TpoLxB99CP_A
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2