Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Merlot

+6
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Impedimenta
doofus_maximus
charvaka
SomeProfile
Hellsangel
10 posters

Go down

Attention Merlot Empty Re: Attention Merlot

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Dear Satya Upadhyayji, you should learn to trust your own opinion and gut and not have to rely on what everyone else thinks. It is not like you are buying a car here.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Dear Satya Upadhyayji, you should learn to trust your own opinion and gut and not have to rely on what everyone else thinks. It is not like you are buying a car here.

--> Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Or, on second thoughts, maybe you are like George Costanza, and you need to do the opposite of what your instinct says.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Or, on second thoughts, maybe you are like George Costanza, and you need to do the opposite of what your instinct says.

Attention Merlot 3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Dear Satya Upadhyayji, you should learn to trust your own opinion and gut and not have to rely on what everyone else thinks. It is not like you are buying a car here.

Well said. Lol! It must be killing him that scholarly tomes like the Akbarnama don't say anything about admin behavior on Internet forums or about the person Charvaka in particular. So, he is not able to blindly and erroneously quote any scholars on this issue. Hence, the desperate attempt to get the senior intellectuals from the other forum to weigh in on these issues. Having failed to induce them to come over, Retardmunni is asking Merlot. The most hilarious and pathetically desperate attempt was, of course, to post ancient comments on the group Charvakas, and hoping that would reflect badly on the person Charvaka. He's lost it!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:12 pm

SomeProfile wrote:The most hilarious and pathetically desperate attempt was, of course, to post ancient comments on the group Charvakas, and hoping that would reflect badly on the person Charvaka. He's lost it!
On another thread, he says he posted a poll on whether he should be banned, presumably to demonstrate that people think he should not be banned, and then deleted the thread because it got three yes votes including his own. I submit -- humbly, in my non-admin hat -- that that is somewhat more hilarious than posting some ancient comments about the Charvakas by philosophers who were hostile to them (comments which Rashmun himself presumably disagrees with at an intellectual level) in order to make me look bad.

Last edited by charvaka on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 pm

dude voted to ban himself...LMAO.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 pm

charvaka wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:The most hilarious and pathetically desperate attempt was, of course, to post ancient comments on the group Charvakas, and hoping that would reflect badly on the person Charvaka. He's lost it!
On another thread, he says he posted a poll on whether he should be banned, presumably to demonstrate that people think he should not be banned, and then deleted the thread because it got three yes votes including his own. I submit -- humbly, in my non-admin hat -- that that is somewhat more hilarious than posting some ancient comments about the Charvakas by philosophers who were hostile to them (comments which Rashmun himself presumably disagrees with at an intellectual level) in order to make me look bad.

--> you are right, i inadvertently cast the vote to ban myself. and in this case i agree the laugh is on me.

--> on the other hand, isn't it more classy to have Jayanta Bhatta call you dhurta (scounderel) rather than responding with that word myself to your 'shameless liar' abuse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

--> you are right, i inadvertently cast the vote to ban myself. and in this case i agree the laugh is on me.

--> on the other hand, isn't it more classy to have Jayanta Bhatta call you dhurta (scounderel) rather than responding with that word myself to your 'shameless liar' abuse?

--> jayanta bhatta says that in his opinion there are dhurta charvakas and susiksita charvakas. why should i disagree with him on this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:35 pm

uncle chhod, nakli naam ke heritage par be hamla!!!!.... uff rashmun, leave some ammo for later too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:uncle chhod, nakli naam ke heritage par be hamla!!!!.... uff rashmun, leave some ammo for later too.
I think you could have simply said

ऱश्मुन्, यार इतना बोर मत कर यार!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:uncle chhod, nakli naam ke heritage par be hamla!!!!.... uff rashmun, leave some ammo for later too.
I think there's a kitchen sink headed my way on Fedex Ground.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
I think you could have simply said

ऱश्मुन्, यार इतना बोर मत कर यार!

Actually I want tell him... dil pe mat le yaar....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:14 pm

charvaka wrote:

--> Basketball

Last edited by Rashmun on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 pm

charvaka wrote:

admin man,
here, flower

speaking of fedex, i hate them. that is all. spent 1.5 hrs and 30 something bucks to ground ship a book worth less than that to canada. i hate them. did i already say that? here, this is a song that befits this forum....

please ignore the lyrics.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Impedimenta wrote:admin man,
here, flower

speaking of fedex, i hate them. that is all. spent 1.5 hrs and 30 something bucks to ground ship a book worth less than that to canada. i hate them. did i already say that? here, this is a song that befits this forum....

please ignore the lyrics.
Yeah, I hate Fedex too. Particularly Fedex Ground. They just won't deliver to our place. Even when it is shipped "no signature required" -- they will just leave a tag, and then their collection place is 15 miles away near the airport. And it's only open 9-6 pm weekdays or crap like that. And if I don't make it, the next day I get another door tag. I stopped using them after I ended up having to drive there twice, because the first time I drove there, they said, "the driver who took your package isn't back yet."
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

O M G x 100. Simply put you are THE STUPID.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 am

Rashmun, you're losing perspective. Don't forget that most of us come to this forum primarily to argue. And when you state strong opinions, be ready to um..cross kukris with others holding equally strong, opposing views. Disagreement is the essence of this board.

Second, you're taking the fight with Carvaka as a personal betrayal. I don't know when exactly your discussion soured (I'm guessing it was when he first used the term "Rashmun method") but at any rate, surely you know that nobody here is a saint. Once the temperature soars, people will use anything they can find to undermine the other. IMO, arguments such as see-what-everyone-here-thinks-of-you are childish but after you gave back in full measure and more, I don't see why you're still sulking and obsessing over it.

Lastly, given that the audience consists of nameless, faceless handles in cyber-space, popularity means nothing (unless it results in comely Suchinis pinging you in private). So stop seeking approval from others. Learn to wear your contrarian positions comfortably.

Most importantly, recognize when to disengage and move on. After all, CH is only an escape from the real world. Don't give it any more importance. Just as you disregard cretins like Uppili, similarly ignore people when they begin to gang up against you. The more sensitivity you show to such schoolyard tactics, the more they'll yank your chain.

Just my two cents.

PS: I don't see Carvaka's Admin status as being relevant to the disagreement or namecalling; unless of course your microwave has begun to mysteriously misbehave over the last few days.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:42 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Rashmun, you're losing perspective. Don't forget that most of us come to this forum primarily to argue. And when you state strong opinions, be ready to um..cross kukris with others holding equally strong, opposing views. Disagreement is the essence of this board.

Second, you're taking the fight with Carvaka as a personal betrayal. I don't know when exactly your discussion soured (I'm guessing it was when he first used the term "Rashmun method") but at any rate, surely you know that nobody here is a saint. Once the temperature soars, people will use anything they can find to undermine the other. IMO, arguments such as see-what-everyone-here-thinks-of-you are childish but after you gave back in full measure and more, I don't see why you're still sulking and obsessing over it.

Lastly, given that the audience consists of nameless, faceless handles in cyber-space, popularity means nothing (unless it results in comely Suchinis pinging you in private). So stop seeking approval from others. Learn to wear your contrarian positions comfortably.

Most importantly, recognize when to disengage and move on. After all, CH is only an escape from the real world. Don't give it any more importance. Just as you disregard cretins like Uppili, similarly ignore people when they begin to gang up against you. The more sensitivity you show to such schoolyard tactics, the more they'll yank your chain.

Just my two cents.

PS: I don't see Carvaka's Admin status as being relevant to the disagreement or namecalling; unless of course your microwave has begun to mysteriously misbehave over the last few days.
Good advice. I hope he takes it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:but after you gave back in full measure and more, I don't see why you're still sulking and obsessing over it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Until I read this, I was under the impression that I was badly beaten in that debate. Hence all the sulking and obsessing.

Merlot Daruwala wrote:PS: I don't see Carvaka's Admin status as being relevant to the disagreement or namecalling; unless of course your microwave has begun to mysteriously misbehave over the last few days.

It is my opinion that an admin of a forum should remain neutral and should not get involved in arguments and fights. Otherwise, how will the common members feel safe enough to exercise their freedom of speech? Are you saying that when Diggy Raja becomes the cabinet minister, he should not remain neutral and should be allowed to fight and slap around innocent, powerless people? That is what even I have always been saying. But the same rules don't apply to forum admins. They should remain neutral and never threaten the freedom of speech of the forum members the way Charvaka has been threatening me. I have been cowering in my boots for the past few weeks in fear that Charvaka will murder my handle on this forum at any moment, thus destroying my online presence forever and ever.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Rashmun, you're losing perspective. Don't forget that most of us come to this forum primarily to argue. And when you state strong opinions, be ready to um..cross kukris with others holding equally strong, opposing views. Disagreement is the essence of this board.

Just my two cents.

LoL @ microwave misbehaving mysteriously.

GenuineAttention Merlot 459784477 to merlot-This is fine example of contributing to an interactive forum...unlike some low self-esteem unkils who soon resort to pulling down women handles dupatta,pallu and kurti.They think it's funny.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 am

Rekz wrote:unlike some low self-esteem unkils who soon resort to pulling down women handles dupatta,pallu and kurti.They think it's funny.

I see that your posts continue to be for, to or about the uncles on here. Good job contributing to the forum!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:06 am

SP-Remember this,when i say unkils..im not talking about U...

You are uyire uyire single guy of CH:P & well wisher of mine...so be that way.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 am

Just my two cents.

--> Thanks for sharing your views on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Rekz wrote:SP-Remember this,when i say unkils..im not talking about U...

I know you are not talking about me. That is why I am jealous that most of your posts are for, to or about them.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

I know you are not talking about me. That is why I am jealous that most of your posts are for, to or about them.

All you have to do SP - is to call out stupidity when you see like & like you see it. Seething CHaunties will see red, raise their thick unruly, unshaven eyebrows, sweat & then slobber over every post of yours to "bash" you back, homie... :-)

It's that simple and it's a gift that keeps on giving!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ram Sharan Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:08 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:but after you gave back in full measure and more, I don't see why you're still sulking and obsessing over it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Until I read this, I was under the impression that I was badly beaten in that debate. Hence all the sulking and obsessing.
Laughing

CONartist scratching CONartist's back. Abusing family members is CONarists idea of debate.

Ram Sharan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ram Sharan Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:09 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:PS: I don't see Carvaka's Admin status as being relevant to the disagreement or namecalling; unless of course your microwave has begun to mysteriously misbehave over the last few days.

It is my opinion that an admin of a forum should remain neutral and should not get involved in arguments and fights. Otherwise, how will the common members feel safe enough to exercise their freedom of speech? Are you saying that when Diggy Raja becomes the cabinet minister, he should not remain neutral and should be allowed to fight and slap around innocent, powerless people? That is what even I have always been saying. But the same rules don't apply to forum admins. They should remain neutral and never threaten the freedom of speech of the forum members the way Charvaka has been threatening me. I have been cowering in my boots for the past few weeks in fear that Charvaka will murder my handle on this forum at any moment, thus destroying my online presence forever and ever.
Munni badnam hui Diggy tere liye.

Ram Sharan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Ram Sharan wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Munni badnam hui Diggy tere liye.

Krishna (kṛṣṇa in IAST, pronounced [ˈkr̩ʂɳə] literally "dark, black, dark-blue"[1]) is a central figure of Hinduism and is traditionally attributed the authorship of the Bhagavad Gita. He is an Avatar of Vishnu and considered in some monotheistic traditions as the Supreme Being. Krishna is identified as a historical individual who participated in the events of the Mahābhārata.

Krishna is often described as an infant or young boy playing a flute as in the Bhagavata Purana,[2] or as a youthful prince giving direction and guidance as in the Bhagavad Gita.[3] The stories of Krishna appear across a broad spectrum of Hindu philosophical and theological traditions.[4] They portray him in various perspectives: a god-child, a prankster, a model lover, a divine hero and the Supreme Being.[5] The principal scriptures discussing Krishna's story are the Mahabharata, the Harivamsa, the Bhagavata Purana and the Vishnu Purana.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm

hahaha

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

All you have to do SP - is to call out stupidity when you see like & like you see it. Seething CHaunties will see red, raise their thick unruly, unshaven eyebrows, sweat & then slobber over every post of yours to "bash" you back, homie... :-)

DKhead:farao: ...In this forum where unkils like you participate and contribute,aunties nahi aayenge toh kya kachi kaliyan aake nachnewale hai?If you have a paypal account tell me, i will end ur frustration by sending nice Rajinikanth wig...so that whenever you choose to reply to my post, can wear it and confidently type away.lol!
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Rekz wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

DKhead:farao: ...In this forum where unkils like you participate and contribute,aunties nahi aayenge toh kya kachi kaliyan aake nachnewale hai?If you have a paypal account tell me, i will end ur frustration by sending nice Rajinikanth wig...so that whenever you choose to reply to my post, can wear it and confidently type away.lol!

lol! lol! lol!
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down