Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Carvaka

+10
Idéfix
southindian
Jeremiah Mburuburu
garam_kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Hellsangel
Propagandhi711
truthbetold
Rishi
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

To Carvaka - Page 3 Empty Re: To Carvaka

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Poor froggy, croaking on and on.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 7:30 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

no way.. admit it that you have smegma all over your face when you wrote that....
you wrote it . you answer the Question or STUF what's it gonna be? Basketball

"..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ...

Poor, poor froggy, so persistent. Can't grasp a simple skill like searching his own posts. He spends all his energy on stalking.

you claim something and you can't back it up... you fail..done and dusted? or is there something else to it that you can't answer my question Basketball

That ugly concave frog-face must be getting so much more twisted by the minute. What a pity!

To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049 To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049 To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049pity yourself..trying to deflect is not gonna help..you are caught covering shame with more smegma- having hallucinations that
made you write '..sucking up to the digs..and nothing to backup..no
money for medication to cure those hallucinations.. pulling up stuff
like that.. common let us start all over again.

"..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ...

you wrote it .Wipe of the smegma and answer the Question or STUF what's it gonna be? Basketball

what happened? all that wussying to answer a simple question finally had to exit in shame with diarrhea.

time to ''Man Up'' - for you, it is figuratively speaking, of course- and let us see some link.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Ha ha ha! Looks like that frog face is getting even more twisted by the minute.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha! Looks like that frog face is getting even more twisted by the minute.

that you are crowing the same thing except answering the question? afraid of being exposed..very wussy..

lemme give you time..how long you want? man up, comeback with the answer or eat my shoe, to begin with.. To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049

dik..dyk...dik..dyk...time is ticking Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Ha ha ha! The froggy has suddenly become a verbose froggy. BTW, froggy you are supposed to go ribbit ribbit.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049
Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha! The froggy has suddenly become a verbose froggy. BTW, froggy you are supposed to go ribbit ribbit.

mmbwahahahhaaa! trying to be clever, ashamed to use the quote

.Wipe of the smegma and answer the Question or STUF up what's it gonna be? Basketball

.. all this crowing the same and blabbering is irrelevant..you fail to answer the question.. you are dusted or take it a challenge.. 24 hours Basketball ..you fail your face is all brown for the rest of your life Basketball To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049 To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Ha ha ha ! Froggy reminds me of the famous ' Duel in the sun' thread. Getting all worked up and verbose now. Can that ugly frog face get any more twisted?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha ! Froggy reminds me of the famous ' Duel in the sun' thread. Getting all worked up and verbose now. Can that ugly frog face get any more twisted?

you can't take the challenge.. hiding in holes and squeaking.. get some vertebrae... tomorrow is the finale

dik.. dyk... dik.. dyk .. time is ticking Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Froggy froggy froggy, don't get your face all in a twist.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha ! Froggy reminds me of the famous ' Duel in the sun' thread. Getting all worked up and verbose now. Can that ugly frog face get any more twisted?

you can't take the challenge.. hiding in holes and squeaking.. get some vertebrae... tomorrow is the finale

do it today, he will not answer any question, specially if he doesn't understand it.

To Carvaka - Page 3 3qplbj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:52 pm

bw and Tracy, let the two of them sort it out amongst themselves. Your interjections are most annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

you wrote it .Wipe of the smegma and answer the Question or STUF what's it gonna be? Basketball

ewwwwww - the only other person who has used this term is mr.pushpagiri. Shocked Shocked

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 9:32 pm

bw wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ewwwwww - the only other person who has used this term is mr.pushpagiri. Shocked Shocked

is your contention that Propagandhi has never used this term?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue May 14, 2013 9:38 pm

rashmun, read my post with your name on the title

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Froggy froggy froggy, don't get your face all in a twist.

hee. hee. just checkin'g .. Am I lucky today? did he shoot 6 or did he shoot 5.. Go ahead ! make my day at dawn! get the link, or I own you 'morrow!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Dear froggy, keep croaking.

PS: A little extra croaking on the other thread? Too much twisting in that frog-face?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

do it today, he will not answer any question, specially if he doesn't understand it. ....

Hellsangel wrote:Paavam froggy.
The frog-faced wussy Iyer boy is so much agony again that he is
imagining himself wielding a knife and babbling incomprehensibly. That
is all the poor wuss can do.<blockquote>

garam_kuta wrote: mbwaahhaa!
sucking up to tamilus now -must be cringing and wincing inside to write
all this tamilu - 'paavam' here and 'amavasaikkum abdhul khader...." in
the other thread. goooood luck with that To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049</blockquote>

Hellsangel wrote: Poor
frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, by his logic he is sucking up to the Digs.
All he can do is stalk the riff raff online while he sits on his hands
in real life like the wuss that he is.

I am just asking HA to provide evidence for this ".. he is sucking up to digs.". any link that i have stated, anything related to this..HA can't. .a pathetic pathological liar that HA is.. keeps deflecting and digressing with all irrelevant crap but answering the question.. Why do you think it is so?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Ha ha ha, little wussy froggy getting all excited and jumping around like a Capuchin monkey in heat. Here and in the other thread running around explaining himself.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 11:26 pm

k guess i am asking too late in the game. wth is sucking up to the Digs? what is 'the Digs'? could he have typoed dogs as digs, and is having too much fun now in not correcting?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha, little wussy froggy getting all excited and jumping around like a Capuchin monkey in heat. Here and in the other thread running around explaining himself.

get to work.. google , wiki etc., or you are history tomorrow..you sure gonna make my day To Carvaka - Page 3 459784477 To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049 To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 11:35 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha, little wussy froggy getting all excited and jumping around like a Capuchin monkey in heat. Here and in the other thread running around explaining himself.

get to work.. google , wiki etc., or you are history tomorrow..you sure gonna make my day To Carvaka - Page 3 459784477 To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049 To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049

Poor froggy, talking tall talk for a little wussy frog. I guess all that persecution by DKheads and others growing up and now trying to be another virile1 online.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Poor froggy, talking tall talk for a little wussy frog. I guess all that persecution by DKheads and others growing up and now trying to be another virile1 online.

pathetic pathological liar ! just STFU and get to work.. prove me wrong or eat my... heee heee I can't laugh enough at your pathetic plightTo Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 11:49 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

pathetic pathological liar ! just STFU and get to work.. prove me wrong or eat my... heee heee I can't laugh enough at your pathetic plightTo Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049

Poor wussy little frog, getting so excitable.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 15, 2013 12:09 am

Are you guys are involved in some kind of secret lovey-dovey talk ?

Looks like more people are coming out of their cloak and realizing their "Self"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed May 15, 2013 12:14 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Are you guys are involved in some kind of secret lovey-dovey talk ?

soodu nayi snoopy-ye own paNNa poRar naaLaikku - charlie brown on SUCH naaLaikku!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 15, 2013 12:16 am

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

i said get the link or suck it up, pathological liar..I own you 'morrow.. just can't wait Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 15, 2013 12:17 am

bw wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Are you guys are involved in some kind of secret lovey-dovey talk ?

soodu nayi snoopy-ye own paNNa poRar naaLaikku - charlie brown on SUCH naaLaikku!

ealaththukku vidalAmaa? yaaru vaanguvA?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 15, 2013 12:20 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

i said get the link or suck it up, pathological liar..I own you 'morrow.. just can't wait Basketball

Poor wussy little frog! Can't search his own posts and now wants to be Charlie Brown.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 15, 2013 12:27 am

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Poor wussy little frog! Can't search his own posts and now wants to be Charlie Brown.

heee. heee. you started it you said it.. Now you prove it .you can't.. isn't it ? because its out of your hallucinations..pathetic pathological scumbag liar masquerading with a F'in holier than thou pomp.. you have time till tomorrow..
shall we say. "GO AHEAD .. MAKE MY DAY...' mbwahahahahaahaha To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 15, 2013 12:34 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

heee. heee. you started it you said it.. Now you prove it .you can't.. isn't it ? because its out of your hallucinations..pathetic pathological scumbag liar masquerading with a F'in holier than thou pomp.. you have time till tomorrow..
shall we say. "GO AHEAD .. MAKE MY DAY...' mbwahahahahaahaha To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049

Why wussy little frog, working so late tonight?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 15, 2013 1:30 am

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Why wussy little frog, working so late tonight?
heh..heh..heh..just waiting to see another one that bites the dust, so food stamps and medicare etc., of parasites of your kind go to deserving folks.. that's all standard..
So...what's with you? we are almost there.. pathological liar you could not Man Up to support your pathetic lies? ready to suck up my sheeeet? it's my day and you are dusted, forever To Carvaka - Page 3 3077217049

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 15, 2013 1:40 am

woooh..all that smegma which is all you eat is now oozing out of every F'in pore, huh? incorrigible pathological twerp of a liar.. you are done and you know it! on your feet and , plead for mercy! Now!

OR
To Carvaka - Page 3 Go-ahead-make-my-day_ed

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 15, 2013 1:55 am

ran our of town, the real wuss..
To Carvaka - Page 3 Alsahaf

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content