Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Carvaka

+10
Idéfix
southindian
Jeremiah Mburuburu
garam_kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Hellsangel
Propagandhi711
truthbetold
Rishi
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To Carvaka - Page 2 Empty Re: To Carvaka

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:While the Seer's views appear radical, it has to be seen in the light of generally prevalent attitudes towards child marriage around the world at that time.
He wrote this nonsense after India's independence. Marriage at the age of 8, as the "seer" was arguing for, was not "generally prevalent around the world at that time."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon May 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Rishi wrote:I noticed that when JM has a dispute with Propagandhi or Hells Angel, you interfere and make sarcastic remarks towards JM.

Why?
It doesn't matter who JM has his habitual "disputes" with. I find him among the most hypocritical and bigoted people I have met online, and I like to point out his hypocrisy whenever I can. For years, he mocked northindians for bringing in the family members of a poster in an effort to insult the poster; but he does it himself often. So I asked him if he was a northindian like southindian, or a southerner pretended to be a northindian like southindian is a northindian pretending to be a southerner. I trust he won't answer, because he usually doesn't answer uncomfortable questions.

haha. I'm as much a southindian as you are Idéfix or carvaka. I have never seen anyone asking this question if you are not Idéfix or carvaka. Smile

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:While the Seer's views appear radical, it has to be seen in the light of generally prevalent attitudes towards child marriage around the world at that time.
He wrote this nonsense after India's independence. Marriage at the age of 8, as the "seer" was arguing for, was not "generally prevalent around the world at that time."

Let's not forget he was being very logical.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon May 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:While the Seer's views appear radical

Huh? Are we talking about the same seer?? The one who chafed against the undemocratic fixing of minimum age for marriage of girls by those meddling British and the conniving fukular Congoons?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Huh? Are we talking about the same seer?? The one who chafed against the undemocratic fixing of minimum age for marriage of girls by those meddling British and the conniving fukular Congoons?

No, they went one step further, they were talking about Dr. PBUH. Isn't it late in the night in India?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon May 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

No, they went one step further, they were talking about Dr. PBUH. Isn't it late in the night in India?

VVPP Unkil, for once, your attempt to drag in Dr PBUH is not out of place. He and Dr Kamakoti (not to mention our resident pervert, Uppili) are on the same page on this subject.

I'm in the US for a couple of days. Returning tomorrow.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon May 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

VVPP Unkil, for once, your attempt to drag in Dr PBUH is not out of place. He and Dr Kamakoti (not to mention our resident pervert, Uppili) are on the same page on this subject.

Why does VVPP Unkil have to know your itinerary?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

LOL @ Dr. Kamakoti. For an avowed celibate, he was quite concerned about the sexual proclivities of those around him, so the name is that much more appropriate.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon May 13, 2013 5:22 pm

i watched kkk history on history channel this weekend. the logic used by them and seer is so similar. both claim ancient books tell them some people are better than others.
in India this concept is deeply set in the minds that it will survive with soul.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

LOL @ Dr. Kamakoti. For an avowed celibate, he was quite concerned about the sexual proclivities of those around him, so the name is that much more appropriate.

So, using the Idéfix method, let us conclude that Kamakshi is a burkha-clad woman in Saudi Arabia looking at a hunk!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Mon May 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Idéfix wrote:

Okay, so what was the "generally prevalent attitudes towards child marriage" between 1920-50 across the regions of the world? Like Scalia, he seemed to have been a strict constructionist. With what frame of reference are you implying he is an unSeer and notGreat? We had great Congress leaders like Indira Gandhi that commandeered IAF choppers to go visit him just before elections. [Side assignment: What made Gatsby Great? in the end]

The Sarda vote seemed to have been very close - and he seems to have had the courage to stick to his fairly abstract and obscurantist views in the face of the intellectual firepower arrayed against him. Personally I will not follow anything he said but his is a consistent model.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Okay, so what was the "generally prevalent attitudes towards child marriage" between 1920-50 across the regions of the world? Like Scalia, he seemed to have been a strict constructionist. With what frame of reference are you implying he is an unSeer and notGreat? We had great Congress leaders like Indira Gandhi that commandeered IAF choppers to go visit him just before elections. [Side assignment: What made Gatsby Great? in the end]

The Sarda vote seemed to have been very close - and he seems to have had the courage to stick to his fairly abstract and obscurantist views in the face of the intellectual firepower arrayed against him. Personally I will not follow anything he said but his is a consistent model.

strict constructionist? sounds like a nice sounding alternative word for regressive douchebag

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 13, 2013 7:14 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Rishi wrote:I noticed that when JM has a dispute with Propagandhi or Hells Angel, you interfere and make sarcastic remarks towards JM.
Why?
rishi, it was not a dispute with hellsangel that prompted me to ask hlm/her a question recently; s/he had started a thread about "hottie moms," and following his lead, i asked him if his mom was a hottie. continuing the theme of his thread, i now want to know if he sent his mom a tiny bikini for mother's day. i wonder if she'll send him back a photograph of her hot self in that bikini.

i am sorry to learn that pressulu is angry and upset about the question i asked hellsangel.

c'mon.. be good.. answer the question...

dik...dyk..dik...dyk..

Froggy doing the sucking up slime duty again dilligently.

tut..tut..tut.. behave and if you ae lucky i may consider letting you hold the light Razz Razz

let me understand this: you are craving dik dik dik and are wanting to make dyk dyk dyk sounds as phlegmy's saggy balls smack your chin rhythmically while you perform the oral puja on him in university town of not insignificant size with your frog face contorted in pleasure at serving the virile1 AND you'd like someone to hold the light so you can look upto his face in slavish admiration?

ok then

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon May 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:rishi, it was not a dispute with hellsangel that prompted me to ask hlm/her a question recently; s/he had started a thread about "hottie moms," and following his lead, i asked him if his mom was a hottie. continuing the theme of his thread, i now want to know if he sent his mom a tiny bikini for mother's day. i wonder if she'll send him back a photograph of her hot self in that bikini.

i am sorry to learn that pressulu is angry and upset about the question i asked hellsangel.

dik...dyk..dik...dyk..

ah..t

tut..tut..tut.. behave and if you ae lucky i may consider letting you hold the light Razz Razz

let me understand this: you are craving dik dik dik and are wanting to make dyk dyk dyk sounds as phlegmy's saggy balls smack your chin rhythmically while you perform the oral puja on him in university town of not insignificant size with your frog face contorted in pleasure at serving the virile1 AND you'd like someone to hold the light so you can look upto his face in slavish admiration?

ok then

mbwaaahahahaha..baava..you need anger management buttdut..or you the other CJ is gonna bust your other leg and give you a limp just like Bruce did with the other because you took a breather pulling your nose that was buried so deep in his buttoh dutto Sad
BTW the gothras match between you two and that's why you are sucking up for snoopypoopy here To Carvaka - Page 2 3077217049

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 13, 2013 8:11 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

dik...dyk..dik...dyk..

ah..t

ok then

mbwaaahahahaha..baava..you need anger management buttdut..or you the other CJ is gonna bust your other leg and give you a limp just like Bruce did with the other because you took a breather pulling your nose that was buried so deep in his buttoh dutto Sad
BTW the gothras match between you two and that's why you are sucking up for snoopypoopy here To Carvaka - Page 2 3077217049

for a wussy frog, you're growing a set of balls finally. careful or they'll be prematurely squashed to resemble your concave mirror face. also where did you get that I need anger management, motherfucker? you're the one that's getting incomprehensibler by the day. dont chompdown in anger when you're giving your customary tongue bath to phegmy's nutsack or you'll be demoted back to his diaper recycling job.

PS: calling me baava is an invitation to screw your sister. am willing to bet frog face run in the family so nothanks

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Guess came to pay respects to your martyr Tsarnaev....

Or is it to attend one of your "gay conventions?"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:With what frame of reference are you implying he is an unSeer and notGreat?
He ended up on the wrong side of history because of his:
1. Lack of an open mind
2. Almost-fundamentalist-mullah-style opposition to progress
3. Inability to transcend the prejudices of his birth, which many people in his own community were overcoming in his own time
4. Attempts to coerce and / or insult those in his community who were transcending those prejudices
5. Petty and narrow perspective that sought to preserve privilege for his own gender and birth community

Greatness in my book does not come from a lot of power or political influence (i.e. IAF choppers, being courted by Indira Gandhi, or throwing lavish weekend parties). Greatness comes from being on the right side of the big issues that matter, from truly leading one's community to positive change, from an ability to transcend the divisions between groups. The opposite of greatness -- littleness or pettiness -- is characterized by obscurantist opposition to progress, being on the wrong side of history on big issues, and clinging to the old divisions and privileges.

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:he seems to have had the courage to stick to his fairly abstract and obscurantist views
I don't see any need for courage to stick to the old dogmas that were widely supported in his own community. He was merely echoing the "generally prevalent views on child marriage" in his own community*. It takes lots of courage to challenge the traditional point of view of a community, and it is risk-averse to just echo old dogmas. Real progress happens when leaders with that courage and conviction show up and challenge their people to change the old ways they have been brought up with.

* Most of his comments posted here are from speeches given after independence. By the 1950s, most countries had outlawed the marriage of girls as young as seven. Generally prevalent attitudes on child marriage had shifted considerably both in India and abroad. But the Great unSeer, with his mind firmly closed shut, was still trying to talk Hindus back to the custom of getting girls married at seven, during the debates about Hindu Code Bill and even years later.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:Like Scalia, he seemed to have been a strict constructionist.
Not really. The only issue where he ended up on the right side of history was dowry. On that matter, he urged young men to defy their parents if the parents insisted on a dowry. He did this while acknowledging that asking young men to defy their parents was completely against tradition.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 13, 2013 10:21 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

dik...dyk..dik...dyk..

ah..t

ok then

Hmmmm. If a frog croaks in anger in its slime, does it croak any differently? I guess not.

Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy is writhing in anger. Already persecuted all his life and to add insult to injury, the Iyer girls are all getting friendly with the riff raff and his hero the regressive now dead wussy Iyer boy is being given a bad rap here. Poor wussy Iyer boy indeed. Can his frog-face get any more twisted? He has just proved it can.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon May 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

ah..t

ok then

Hmmmm. If a frog croaks in anger in its slime, does it croak any differently? I guess not.

Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy is writhing in anger. Already persecuted all his life and to add insult to injury, the Iyer girls are all getting friendly with the riff raff and his hero the regressive now dead wussy Iyer boy is being given a bad rap here. Poor wussy Iyer boy indeed. Can his frog-face get any more twisted? He has just proved it can.

well..snoopypoopy the first one clearly didn't help... and i placed a referral for the second lobotomy procedure... i need you for the project and that is all my interest in you... until the procedure, stay away from DPs Crying or Very sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 7:34 am

Paavam froggy. The frog-faced wussy Iyer boy is is so much agony again that he is imagining himself wielding a knife and babbling incomprehensibly. That is all the poor wuss can do.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 9:00 am

Hellsangel wrote:Paavam froggy. The frog-faced wussy Iyer boy is is so much agony again that he is imagining himself wielding a knife and babbling incomprehensibly. That is all the poor wuss can do.

mbwaahhaa! sucking up to tamilus now -must be cringing and wincing inside to write all this tamilu - 'paavam' here and 'amavasaikkum abdhul khader...." in the other thread. goooood luck with that To Carvaka - Page 2 3077217049

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 9:07 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Paavam froggy. The frog-faced wussy Iyer boy is so much agony again that he is imagining himself wielding a knife and babbling incomprehensibly. That is all the poor wuss can do.

mbwaahhaa! sucking up to tamilus now -must be cringing and wincing inside to write all this tamilu - 'paavam' here and 'amavasaikkum abdhul khader...." in the other thread. goooood luck with that To Carvaka - Page 2 3077217049

Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, by his logic he is sucking up to the Digs. All he can do is stalk the riff raff online while he sits on his hands in real life like the wuss that he is.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 9:11 am

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Paavam froggy. The frog-faced wussy Iyer boy is so much agony again that he is imagining himself wielding a knife and babbling incomprehensibly. That is all the poor wuss can do.

Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, by his logic he is sucking up to the Digs. All he can do is stalk the riff raff online while he sits on his hands in real life like the wuss that he is.

Sleep lemme know when you can think of something original by yourself Sleep Sleep

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 9:17 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Sleep lemme know when you can think of something original by yourself Sleep Sleep

Hmm. Dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, do frogs sleep during the day? Is that why they croak more after sundown?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

again, aping and crowing..so boring

..."...sucking up to the digs
" you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

sucking up to the digs, you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball

Ah! The frog-faced wussy Iyer boy's croaking session starts anew! Buried in research all day, ready to unleash his croaks at sundown!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

sucking up to the digs, you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball

Ah! The frog-faced wussy Iyer boy's croaking session starts anew! Buried in research all day, ready to unleash his croaks at sundown!

answer the question
, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 5:32 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

answer the question
, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

Man! So much croaking from the frog-faced wussy Iyer boy! A ribbit here, a ribbit there...
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

answer the question

Man! So much croaking from the frog-faced wussy Iyer boy! A ribbit here, a ribbit there...

that's a far cry, for a man ! anyways, why you can't answer?

answer the question, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

answer the question, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

Hmm! A bolded croak from the frog-faced wussy Iyer boy. Does that mean it is a loud croak?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Hmm! A bolded croak from the frog-faced wussy Iyer boy. Does that mean it is a loud croak?

c'mon, c'mon, now..you can't isn't it? Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 5:46 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, so obsessed with stalking he even forgets what he does. And now that concave face must be getting even more concave with his obsession.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, so obsessed with stalking he even forgets what he does. And now that concave face must be getting even more concave with his obsession.

Basketball such a simple one .just answer the question, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 5:51 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Basketball such a simple one .just answer the question, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy. Or should I say paavam froggy! Losing his memory now.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy. Or should I say paavam froggy! Losing his memory now.

hee..hee. that is why I cited you ..herre one more time try again ..Basketball such a simple one .just answer the question, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 5:56 pm

garam_kuta wrote:.

hee..hee. that is why I cited you ..herre one more time try again ..Basketball such a simple one .just answer the question, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

Froggy, froggy! Are you losing your mind now, dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy? Look back at your posts.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

hee..hee. that is why I cited you ..here one more time try again ..Basketball such a simple one .just answer the question, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

Froggy, froggy! Are you losing your mind now, dear frog-faced wussy Iyer boy? Look back at your posts.

yeah..rrrright. you tell me..c'mon.. because there ain't any...
you fail..admit it. Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 6:01 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

hee..hee. that is why I cited you ..here one more time try again ..Basketball such a simple one .just answer the question, "..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ....

Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy, he doesn't know how to search his own posts.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

not even lame.. you said what happened? are you getting exposed? everyone will know what exactly you are? c'mon ..admit it.. you fail, because you made it up.. pathetic liar or what ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 6:08 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

not even lame.. you said what happened? are you getting exposed? everyone will know what exactly you are? c'mon ..admit it.. you fail, because you made it up.. pathetic liar or what ?

Ha ha ha! Poor frog-faced wussy Iyer boy getting shriller by the minute coz he doesn't know how to search his own posts.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue May 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

snoopy, you getting stalked again? you rockstar!

To Carvaka - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA3fJ3_2vmb6yegW7j6-_DpAK_zAXOWAqXHCOsQzKGBsfwNTBlsg

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

so you pulled that out of your chronic hallucinations? running out of medications? may be your attention span is zilch, huh? lemme help you..
"..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ...

you wrote it . you answer the Question or STUF Basketball what's it gonna be?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 6:16 pm

bw wrote:

snoopy, you getting stalked again? you rockstar!

To Carvaka - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA3fJ3_2vmb6yegW7j6-_DpAK_zAXOWAqXHCOsQzKGBsfwNTBlsg

Ha ha ha! you might say that, Lucy.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 6:18 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

so you pulled that out of your chronic hallucinations? running out of medications? may be your attention span is zilch, huh? lemme help you..
"..sucking up to the digs...", you say: where did i write anything that made you say this? gimme a link/quote Basketball or it was just ...

Ooh! Froggy is croaking louder now. Can anyone feel the earth slimy pond shake with that loud croak?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Ooh! Froggy is croaking louder now. Can anyone feel the earth slimy pond shake with that loud croak?

no way.. admit it that you have smegma all over your face when you wrote that....
you wrote it . you answer the Question or STUF what's it gonna be? Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 6:24 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

no way.. admit it that you have smegma all over your face when you wrote that....

Poor, poor froggy, so persistent. Can't grasp a simple skill like searching his own posts. He spends all his energy on stalking.

PS: Froggy, are you busy copy pasting the same thing over and over on a tablet/phone? You haven't even bothered to edit 'STUF'.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Poor, poor froggy, so persistent. Can't grasp a simple skill like searching his own posts. He spends all his energy on stalking.

you claim something and you can't back it up... you fail..done and dusted? or is there something else to it that you can't answer my question Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

you claim something and you can't back it up... you fail..done and dusted? or is there something else to it that you can't answer my question Basketball

That ugly concave frog-face must be getting so much more twisted by the minute. What a pity!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

That ugly concave frog-face must be getting so much more twisted by the minute. What a pity!

To Carvaka - Page 2 3077217049 To Carvaka - Page 2 3077217049 To Carvaka - Page 2 3077217049pity yourself..trying to deflect is not gonna help..you are caught covering shame with more smegma- having hallucinations that
made you write '..sucking up to the digs..and nothing to backup..no
money for medication to cure those hallucinations.. pulling up stuff
like that.. common let us start all over again.

you wrote it .Wipe of the smegma and answer the Question or STUF what's it gonna be? Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next