Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCCI to hold 2 match test series in India, to cut short SA tour

5 posters

Go down

BCCI  to hold 2 match test series in India, to cut short SA tour Empty BCCI to hold 2 match test series in India, to cut short SA tour

Post by nevada Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Thuggcci is flexing it's muscles again and trying to cancel the SA series or play the futures tour program minimum of 2 tests and 3 ODIs.
And it has invited WI to play a 2 test series prior to the SA tour. The 2nd match of this hastily arranged series will most likely be played in Mumbai, so that "Little Master" can play his 200th test in front of his home crowd.

nevada

Back to top Go down

BCCI  to hold 2 match test series in India, to cut short SA tour Empty Re: BCCI to hold 2 match test series in India, to cut short SA tour

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:19 pm

LOL @ ThugCCI. What's the point of cutting short [what already is] a 3-test series by a test match and what's the urgency to play a test match series in India.  Does BCCI thinks that fans are deprived of watching test cricket against weak opposition. I'm glad this wasn't another series against SL, sick and tired of watching those. Now, they're advancing NZ tour by a month and announced a 42 day England tour starting in June to play 5 tests and 5 ODIs. All this to expand IPL time or what?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

BCCI  to hold 2 match test series in India, to cut short SA tour Empty Re: BCCI to hold 2 match test series in India, to cut short SA tour

Post by ashdoc Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:39 pm

the BCCI is angry that some official it hated was appointed something important by Board of SA . BCCI  is taking revenge for that .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:LOL @ ThugCCI. What's the point of cutting short [what already is] a 3-test series by a test match and what's the urgency to play a test match series in India.  Does BCCI thinks that fans are deprived of watching test cricket against weak opposition. I'm glad this wasn't another series against SL, sick and tired of watching those. Now, they're advancing NZ tour by a month and announced a 42 day England tour starting in June to play 5 tests and 5 ODIs. All this to expand IPL time or what?
You want to know the truth? YOU want to know the truth?

The article I posted gives a credible and most likely explanation. This way TenDucker will play his 200th match at home. He has the best opportunity to score a CENTURY. WI and not Beggardesh (could be accused of being too easy an opponent) or SL (could be accused of bribing), and hence adds "credibility" in the minds of TenDucker Fans.

This way you and other TenDUcker fan(ADDICT)s can sing his paens forever....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:14 pm

why is cricket south africa so spineless? the BCCI is a glorified mafia.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:11 pm

apparently now there are screwing around with the england tour too! there has to be a point when the ICC is forced to find some spine. why are they letting these petty thugs get away with murder? the funny part is their own fans, i.e. we, hate them.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:18 pm

manipulating tour schedules so tendulkar can have his last hurrah is very unbecoming (to tendulkar that is; the BCCI of course is a criminal organization). i wish he'd stand aside from the BCCI and take a stance against their thuggery. absent that action on his part, it makes him look complicit in all this tour manipulation shenanigans. his genius is unquestioned, but i also like to think of him and place him alongside dravid, laxman, and kumble in his love for the game and concern for its well being. i wish he had retired two tours ago.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down