Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curry leaves

+11
Propagandhi711
b_A
truthbetold
Kris
Maria S
confuzzled dude
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
FluteHolder
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
seven
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Curry leaves - Page 3 Empty Re: Curry leaves

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:51 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
smArtha wrote:Is this Identity resolution of multiple handles done wholly from the information on the forum threads or has significant inputs from the chat room conversations? Generally, I'm not curious about which set of handles is the same person. However, in the last two days, I realized that even if I get curious I have insufficient information (other than confessions made by those handles on any threads) to establish the Identity behind the handles. And it seems many regulars here are able to establish Identities behind the handles and de-dupe fairly easily.

Some suchers strive to know the real IDs of handles here. Not mildly curious like you and I, they REALLY want to know BAD. What they do once they know varies depending on their interactions with them. If they can't find the real name-location-number, the quest begins to see if they are some other handle. Right now seems like AS is the default handle for everyone. Now we are seeing it as a 'group' project. Wonder how many people are this invested in suchers' lives.
People who are willing to trade recent FB pictures of friends in exchange for identities of others should not call themselves mildly curious.

I had posted a long response to this but deleted that. Please don't twist events to suit your needs. The private, keyword private, photos of that suchini were shown to me without me asking for them. Now I am not a saint that I will refuse to see them when offered unconditionally. That makes me mildly curious and not a creep. Also I had shown old pics of kinns in return, many days later. The one she had shared with 3-4 people on chat. I didn't "willingly" do it to see someone else's pictures but was cajoled into it (I know still my fault). I already knew the identity of that suchini, although I had never bothered to google for her pics before that. The other thing you keep mentioning about recent pics of kinns, and her name and Facebook profile. That wasn't me. The dude had learned her name over time and I remember him telling me so. Once you know the name it's not that hard to get the fb profile, I remember him telling me the same too. You can now proceed to call me a fat ass pathological liar but that doesn't change anything. Only a matter of who you want to believe more and I can't change that belief of yours nor will I try. But I will continue giving my stand.

- In your earlier post , you said that you showed the picture from the deleted folder and now you say you had shown many days later. It is difficult to maintain consistency when you are being economical with the truth.

-  https://such.forumotion.com/t9731-poll-how-many-chers-suchers-blogger-you-have-met-in-person#74015
you meet SuCH'ers without telling them who you are . Does that make you a stalker or just "mildly curious" ?

- https://such.forumotion.com/t12217-what-is-your-earliest-memory#94345  . pay attention to " Ch-Er # 4. Met for drinks and gossiped the hell out about every ch-Er under the sun. Found out deep secrets of people I didn't know earlier. "  You deleted that post but unfortunately for you Maria replied to that. And as propa said in the post below that, you calling someone snoopy is something.

Please drop that holier-than-thou attitude.

smart of you to quote propa's response to me, but not my response to him down below, and further below, and further below. Partial eyesight?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:26 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Some suchers strive to know the real IDs of handles here. Not mildly curious like you and I, they REALLY want to know BAD. What they do once they know varies depending on their interactions with them. If they can't find the real name-location-number, the quest begins to see if they are some other handle. Right now seems like AS is the default handle for everyone. Now we are seeing it as a 'group' project. Wonder how many people are this invested in suchers' lives.
People who are willing to trade recent FB pictures of friends in exchange for identities of others should not call themselves mildly curious.

I had posted a long response to this but deleted that. Please don't twist events to suit your needs. The private, keyword private, photos of that suchini were shown to me without me asking for them. Now I am not a saint that I will refuse to see them when offered unconditionally. That makes me mildly curious and not a creep. Also I had shown old pics of kinns in return, many days later. The one she had shared with 3-4 people on chat. I didn't "willingly" do it to see someone else's pictures but was cajoled into it (I know still my fault). I already knew the identity of that suchini, although I had never bothered to google for her pics before that. The other thing you keep mentioning about recent pics of kinns, and her name and Facebook profile. That wasn't me. The dude had learned her name over time and I remember him telling me so. Once you know the name it's not that hard to get the fb profile, I remember him telling me the same too. You can now proceed to call me a fat ass pathological liar but that doesn't change anything. Only a matter of who you want to believe more and I can't change that belief of yours nor will I try. But I will continue giving my stand.

- In your earlier post , you said that you showed the picture from the deleted folder and now you say you had shown many days later. It is difficult to maintain consistency when you are being economical with the truth.

-  https://such.forumotion.com/t9731-poll-how-many-chers-suchers-blogger-you-have-met-in-person#74015
you meet SuCH'ers without telling them who you are . Does that make you a stalker or just "mildly curious" ?

- https://such.forumotion.com/t12217-what-is-your-earliest-memory#94345  . pay attention to " Ch-Er # 4. Met for drinks and gossiped the hell out about every ch-Er under the sun. Found out deep secrets of people I didn't know earlier. "  You deleted that post but unfortunately for you Maria replied to that. And as propa said in the post below that, you calling someone snoopy is something.

yes. he showed me the suchini's pics. many days after that, kinns shared her pic on chat. 2-3 days after that he had convinced me to show it to him. what's so hard to understand?

"So, I checked my deleted folder in my email. That pic was still there. An old old pic of kinns from her wedding, with her parents. I had her recent pics too. But I thought let's show the one in which she looks nothing like she does now."

https://such.forumotion.com/t24694p200-this-forum-is-becoming-a-racist-south-indian-ghetto#163606
And now suddenly , "many days after that kinns shared her pic in chat" and you sent him that picture. As I said it is difficult to maintain the consistency.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
yes, i knew real ID's of a couple of suchers, but they didn't know my ID. I ran into them in a third person's party, didn't know they will be there too, and recognized them. Stalker, really?
How did you know the real ID's of SuChers? Oh, I forgot , you were just mildly curious , that's all.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
I am not not calling myself holier-than-thou, never have. I am saying I am nothing compared to others, as I discovered later. If someone is willing to tell me something, I will listen of course.
you call yourself, "mildly curious" but others are snoopers / gossip queens/obsessed/ stalkers etc. That's the example of holier-than-thou attitude.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
smArtha wrote:Is this Identity resolution of multiple handles done wholly from the information on the forum threads or has significant inputs from the chat room conversations? Generally, I'm not curious about which set of handles is the same person. However, in the last two days, I realized that even if I get curious I have insufficient information (other than confessions made by those handles on any threads) to establish the Identity behind the handles. And it seems many regulars here are able to establish Identities behind the handles and de-dupe fairly easily.

If it's me that you are talking about and if my recent FB pics are exchanged, then i know where it all started. I foolishly shared my FB profile addy and some pix with snoopy's buddy. Didn't know at that time they were that close.  btw, how do you know abt the FB pix being shared? who's giving you all the inside info?

Didn't BK post about all that picture sharing episode ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:30 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

smart of you to quote propa's response to me, but not my response to him down below, and further below, and further below. Partial eyesight?

Do I have to go thro' all the messages in the thread and quote all the messages ? I have to give the link and those who have the time and patience can dig deeper.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

If it's me that you are talking about and if my recent FB pics are exchanged, then i know where it all started. I foolishly shared my FB profile addy and some pix with snoopy's buddy. Didn't know at that time they were that close.  btw, how do you know abt the FB pix being shared? who's giving you all the inside info?

i know you are referring to me. please do use my handle instead of all these not-so-vague references.

you know, you are extraordinarily naive and blinded by loyalty. while it is an endearing quality in many ways, be prepared that it also makes you very gullible and draw stupid conclusions. i tried to protect you once by giving some hints on the forum but you turned hostile towards me! i can dig up that thread later. i have never been your "friend" on FB and have no access to your pictures except the profile picture you showed then which is not a family picture. you have never shared your family picture wth me. please think logically.

i soon realized that it was futile to protect you and gave up on it.  if you want to talk more, send me a note. i don't give a damn, either way. i am not posting on this topic any more.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:42 pm

b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:People who are willing to trade recent FB pictures of friends in exchange for identities of others should not call themselves mildly curious.

She did and that's not abt exchanging my recent FB pics. that's abt her sharing an old bridal pic of mine. When did she post abt that? After you and Rashmun kept bringing it up again and again. How did you guys know what she showed on her phone to this snoopy guy in a bar? How did that info leak? Who told you abt that, unless the guy himself who she showed it to. Do you guys even realize that you are being used as pawns in the large scheme to malign Vidya?

Now how do you know abt my recent FB pics? Who told you about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:46 pm

bw wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

i know you are referring to me. please do use my handle instead of all these not-so-vague references.

you know, you are extraordinarily naive and blinded by loyalty. while it is an endearing quality in many ways, be prepared that it also makes you very gullible and draw stupid conclusions. i tried to protect you once by giving some hints on the forum but you turned hostile towards me! i can dig up that thread later. i have never been your "friend" on FB and have no access to your pictures except the profile picture you showed then which is not a family picture. you have never shared your family picture wth me. please think logically.

i soon realized that it was futile to protect you and gave up on it.  if you want to talk more, send me a note. i don't give a damn, either way. i am not posting on this topic any more.
What's all this nonsense being spread by Rashmun previously and b_a now? Who's behind all this? How do they know all the info that only someone else should be knowing? I am being dragged into this nonsense of maligning Vidya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:55 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

yes. he showed me the suchini's pics. many days after that, kinns shared her pic on chat. 2-3 days after that he had convinced me to show it to him. what's so hard to understand?

"So, I checked my deleted folder in my email. That pic was still there. An old old pic of kinns from her wedding, with her parents. I had her recent pics too. But I thought let's show the one in which she looks nothing like she does now."

https://such.forumotion.com/t24694p200-this-forum-is-becoming-a-racist-south-indian-ghetto#163606
And now suddenly , "many days after that kinns shared her pic in chat" and you sent him that picture. As I said  it is difficult to maintain the consistency.
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
yes, i knew real ID's of a couple of suchers, but they didn't know my ID. I ran into them in a third person's party, didn't know they will be there too, and recognized them. Stalker, really?
How did you know the real ID's of SuChers? Oh, I forgot , you were just mildly curious , that's all.

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
I am not not calling myself holier-than-thou, never have. I am saying I am nothing compared to others, as I discovered later. If someone is willing to tell me something, I will listen of course.
you call yourself, "mildly curious" but others are snoopers / gossip queens/obsessed/ stalkers etc. That's the example of holier-than-thou attitude.

The suchini's pictures and other details were given to me over time, many times, starting from our first chat (I didn't even know Kinns at that time), through the time I shown kinn's pic, and continued for a year more.

I knew the ID's coz 1) they used their real names and 2) others told me... yes, I was super curious when I was new circa 2008 period. That particular suchini, whose pic was shared, she had emailed me using her real email address, but I still had not googled for her pics.

Compared to me they are all that that I say. I have seen just enough to claim that confidently. Likewise I am more curious/snoopy than many others here. 'Mildly curious' comment was about going berserk in finding real id and duplicate handles. I was into that until 2009 perhaps (more about duplicate handles than real ids). Then too, it was mostly what people told me. Now I am mildly curious based on what others post. Other gossip, stopped 2011-2012 onwards. Now, I barely talk to any sucher about other suchers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:10 pm

bw wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

all i can say is you have likely been misled. all i will say is, i am the last person who will now correct it for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:People who are willing to trade recent FB pictures of friends in exchange for identities of others should not call themselves mildly curious.

She did and that's not abt exchanging my recent FB pics. that's abt her sharing an old bridal pic of mine. When did she post abt that? After you and Rashmun kept bringing it up again and again. How did you guys know what she showed on her phone to this snoopy guy in a bar? How did that info leak? Who told you abt that, unless the guy himself who she showed it to. Do you guys even realize that you are being used as pawns in the large scheme to malign Vidya?

I will just say, you are too naive and accept everything that BK says. I didn't believe that tall tale that BK spun that it is some old picture and she meant no harm. I pointed it out then and there itself. Read her post again which clearly says she checked her deleted folder, found the picture and shared it with him. Regarding being used as pawns, I will just say that not everybody is so naive that they do not recognize when someone is using them ( you should look in the mirror). I first came to know this photo sharing episode when I saw that Rashmun's post and later from BK's post. I tried to drop many open hints to you but you pointedly ignored them and I gave up.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:12 pm

b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

I will just say, you are too naive and accept everything that BK says. I didn't believe that tall tale that BK spun that it is some old picture and she meant no harm. I pointed it out then and there itself. Read her post again which clearly says she checked her deleted folder, found the picture and shared it with him. Regarding being used as pawns, I will just say that not everybody is so naive that they do not recognize when someone is using them ( you should look in the mirror). I first came to know this photo sharing episode when I saw that Rashmun's post and later from BK's post. I tried to drop many open hints to you but you pointedly ignored them and I gave up.

so you know nothing behind the scenes? you talk to no one behind the scenes about me? all your posts as based off off forum posts alone? you are the stupidest character in this drama if that's true.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

so you know nothing behind the scenes? you talk to no one behind the scenes about me? all your posts as based off off forum posts alone? you are the stupidest character in this drama if that's true.

you called me a racist when I questioned your role in that photo episode and tried to pass the whole thing as a NI vs SI issue and now you are calling me names to cover your deeds.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:10 am

Do you take breaks for going to bathrooms?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:18 am

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:

you called me a racist when I questioned your role in that photo episode and tried to pass the whole thing as a NI vs SI issue and now you are calling me names to cover your deeds.

Woke up this morning to realize how meaningless this whole thing was. And this post confirms it. At this point it will be easier if kinns believed all of you instead of me and ends it. Guess I deserve that too.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:02 am

some parts of this rather convoluted story which i don't fully understand, bring to mind the ever famous hindi movie dialogue from yesteryears, maaf kar dijiye, nashe mein rape kar diya, or its many variants.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:17 am

At this point I am also confused. I am going on and on about how I shared kinns pic with someone. But I keep reading bw's post over and over and am totally confused. The confidence with which she is saying that, makes me wonder if I shared kinns pictures with her, and not someone else. I have no memory of that though. Hopefully she throws the light on that. Will be funny if that's true coz I fessed up to something else altogether.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:40 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Woke up this morning to realize how meaningless this whole thing was. And this post confirms it. At this point it will be easier if kinns believed all of you instead of me and ends it. Guess I deserve that too.
I really doubt it. Her motto seems to be,
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me
Fool me multiple times, you are my best friend forever.
It would be really funny if it weren't for the sad fact that the only victim in this entire episode is the "loyal friend".

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:37 pm

So is almost everyone here some kind of secret agent whose cover must not be blown under any circumstances? Or, are people so ashamed of what they post here that they would die of embarrassment if their true identity is revealed? Or, is it fear of people reporting them to their employer for lurking on a time wasting forum during working hours?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:02 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
It would be really funny if it weren't for the sad fact that the only victim in this entire episode is the "loyal friend".
aha! so you guys drop your friends just like that for every stupid reason like you dump old clothes? My motto: stand by your friends and family no matter what. 

So can the ones claiming that she shared my pix pls send me those pix or describe them to me in private pls and prove your point? Merely making the allegations won't cut it,

In what way am i the victim again?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Kinnera wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
aha! so you guys drop your friends just like that for every stupid reason like you dump old clothes? My motto: stand by your friends and family no matter what. 

So can the ones claiming that she shared my pix pls send me those pix or describe them to me in private pls and prove your point? Merely making the allegations won't cut it,

In what way am i the victim again?

awww.....
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:31 pm

crucify me as a male chivanist pig.  But this is what happens when women get on their soap boxes. 

Too much trivial data. 
Too many diversions.
Reacting to every little tidbit thrown into the discussion
original problem, if it ever existed , is lost forever.
After every five posts, each of you will swear by your first born that you did not do anything wrong.

How many women are involved in this discussion? Four. That is too many. 

Unlike men's discussion not a single cuss word is used. But somehow this discussion feels more vulgar. 

Just because you are right does not mean you can convince the other side.  Say your piece and move on. Good luck to all of you.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:36 pm

truthbetold wrote:crucify me as a male chivanist pig.  But this is what happens when women get on their soap boxes. 

Too much trivial data. 
Too many diversions.
After every five posts, each of you will swear by your first born that you did not do anything wrong.

Unlike men's discussion not a single cuss word is used. But somehow this discussion feels more vulgar. 

Just because you are right does not mean you can convince the other side.  Say your piece and move on. Good luck to all of you.

that is pure 22 carat gold!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:14 pm

truthbetold wrote:crucify me as a male chivanist pig.  But this is what happens when women get on their soap boxes. 

Too much trivial data. 
Too many diversions.

tbt, did you read the thread you posted requesting suggestions for books on brain?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:36 pm

bw wrote:

Too much trivial data. 
Too many diversions.

tbt, did you read the thread you posted requesting suggestions for books on brain?

Can you suggest a book on brains for the brainless?

P.S. Did someone postor exchange pictures of Curry leaves?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
bw wrote:

Too much trivial data. 
Too many diversions.

http://m.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-the-human-brain-works.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:[

saamiyaar ji, here's the picture of my curry leaves plant. oh, feel free to share it, drunk or otherwise  Razz

Curry leaves - Page 3 Curry10

Last edited by bw on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:13 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Too much trivial data. 
Too many diversions.

that is pure 22 carat gold!

That is oxymoronic. Almost koranic - contradicting itself.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
bw wrote:

Too much trivial data. 
Too many diversions.

http://m.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-the-human-brain-works.html

Brain is the LEAST understood - along with the Liver. Ppl still have not figured out exactly what part of brain is responsible for maintaining body temperature.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:33 am

bw wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:[

saamiyaar ji, here's the picture of my curry leaves plant. oh, feel free to share it, drunk or otherwise  Razz

Curry leaves - Page 3 Curry10

Nice. I'm fantasizing about sticking my face between those robust branches to take in the aroma...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:27 am

Good luck with that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3