Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JJ Amma - ruled Guilty: TN in Turmoil, clash and violence

+12
SomeProfile
FluteHolder
b_A
Kris
southindian
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
Vakavaka Pakapaka
nevada
Maria S
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

JJ Amma - ruled Guilty: TN in Turmoil, clash and violence  - Page 3 Empty Re: JJ Amma - ruled Guilty: TN in Turmoil, clash and violence

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:37 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
hahaha..the details of origins of high-life folks, just like the many avatars, are always shrouded in mystery... scratch

aside - BTW, upps, how's b_A's 'bite' * - would you recommend to others?  Razz

* see my post above, on his subverting your padhma to padma -

b_A question was on the difference in emphasis between Pa and Ba and not D, t or dh/th. Tamil should borrow letters B, D, F, G, J, Z and call this group "vELLianum" (meaning from outside).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

JJ Amma - ruled Guilty: TN in Turmoil, clash and violence  - Page 3 Empty Re: JJ Amma - ruled Guilty: TN in Turmoil, clash and violence

Post by b_A Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:59 pm

truthbetold wrote:
b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:looks like that touched a raw nerve.  I was only presenting observed facts ( i stand corrected on one of them).  

what is the deal with Thayar sadam?

it is a denigratory term to refer to Iyengars and despite his efforts to be PC most of the time, Max isn't reluctant to use it.
You confirmed my suspicion about thiyar sadam. But why?  All temples in TN have thiyar sadam and tamarind rice (use pepper).  I am not able to see the derogatory part of it.

The correct equivalent word in telugu is "దధ్యోజనం".How do you interepret the following sentence - వాడా? వాడో దధ్యోజనం. Here, we just refer to the type of a person. In TN, it is referred to a whole set of people - tmabrahms , in particular the Iyengars.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:05 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:eh? It's food item that's commonly rate by many TAmils. And my favorite way of eating it is with vadu manga.

Then why did you refer to it while criticizing Srinivasan, " https://such.forumotion.com/t24273-bullying-assholes " .
You could've just criticized Srinivasan. Where is the need to bring tayir sadam and nei msala dosai into the picture unless you wanted to imply that a whole set of people are corrupt.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:26 pm

b_A wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:eh? It's food item that's commonly rate by many TAmils. And my favorite way of eating it is with vadu manga.

Then why did you refer to it while criticizing Srinivasan,  " https://such.forumotion.com/t24273-bullying-assholes " .
You could've just criticized Srinivasan. Where is the need to bring tayir sadam and nei msala dosai into the picture unless you wanted to imply that a whole set of people are corrupt.

you are shifting the goal post. TBT and you claimed that i called him thayir sAdam. i did not. further TBT has egg on his face after suggesting that i have a visceral hatred for n.srinivasan because he is an iyengar. he's been shown he was spouting garbage. would like yours boiled, omelettified, poached, or fried?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:51 pm

Maxipad
Do not get over excited and stretch facts. I said you have special love for iyangars and gave srinivasan as one example. My incomplete knowledge of one individual does not exonerate you. So put a lid on it. My other examples validates my observation.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:47 pm

truthbetold wrote:Maxipad
Do not get over excited and stretch facts. I said you have special love for iyangars and gave srinivasan as one example. My incomplete knowledge of one individual does not exonerate you. So put a lid on it. My other examples validates my observation.

haha! losing it i see. i won't humiliate you any further.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
b_A wrote:

Then why did you refer to it while criticizing Srinivasan,  " https://such.forumotion.com/t24273-bullying-assholes " .

you are shifting the goal post. TBT and you claimed that i called him thayir sAdam. i did not. further TBT has egg on his face after suggesting that i have a visceral hatred for n.srinivasan because he is an iyengar. he's been shown he was spouting garbage. would like yours boiled, omelettified, poached, or fried?

You are the one who is trying to wiggle out. Is it not offensive to a mexican if you refer to him as a burrito chomping mexican.
Or mention fried chicken while talking about an african-american?
http://www.businessinsider.com/fuzzy-zoeller-racist-tiger-woods-joke-2013-5
You knew very well why you did mention the diet of thayir sadam and now you are the one moving the goal post based on minor technicalities.Why was thayir sadam relevant in the context of BCCI,Corruption etc. except to make fun of Srinivasan's background.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Can someone explain what we are talking about here?

Burrito, Chicken, Dosai or Vadai ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3