Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Hellsangel's persistent usage of purported real names of posters he disagrees with

+6
Propagandhi711
Kris
MaxEntropy_Man
truthbetold
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
charvaka
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Regarding Hellsangel's persistent usage of purported real names of posters he disagrees with - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding Hellsangel's persistent usage of purported real names of posters he disagrees with

Post by chameli Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm

of course they shouldnt .so either bar the person who uses it or carry on as if nothing has happened

u do realize it was a tongue in cheek comment
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Regarding Hellsangel's persistent usage of purported real names of posters he disagrees with - Page 2 Empty Re: Regarding Hellsangel's persistent usage of purported real names of posters he disagrees with

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm

chameli wrote:u do realize it was a tongue in cheek comment

yes i do so in retrospect.

btw, why can't you format your signature properly? it takes more space than your post.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 pm

its my choice .unless u want to report it to admins
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:35 pm

i will put it to poll first and if the popular opinion is in my favour, i will report it to admin. be warned!

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:54 pm

go ahead

whats important and should be tackled is being shoved under the rug

and you have a problem with the space used up with my signature ?

compare it with the pictures of food dishes u put up
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i will put it to poll first and if the popular opinion is in my favour, i will report it to admin. be warned!

Please make sure you dont vote NO against your favor in your own poll.

Just cautioning.... After all, it was "independently carried out for the first time" by Maulana Rashmunullah

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i will put it to poll first and if the popular opinion is in my favour, i will report it to admin. be warned!

Please make sure you dont vote NO against your favor in your own poll.

Just cautioning.... After all, it was "independently carried out for the first time" by Maulana Rashmunullah

Uppili sounds cute when he calls me Mullah. As cute as he sounds here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4139-overheard-on-chaikaapi-chat-merlot-and-uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:06 am

Rashmun, wanted to jog your memory a bit. I know nothing about HA, even the basic stuff, which has been voluntarily divulged by many on the forums, such as native tongue, what part of the US he/she lives in. That would have been perfectly fine had he been equally uninterested and respectful of others privacy. But you know that's not the case and that should tell you something. So please stop this character assassination mission, as you know it's a slippery slope and will accomplish nothing.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:11 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Rashmun, wanted to jog your memory a bit. I know nothing about HA, even the basic stuff, which has been voluntarily divulged by many on the forums, such as native tongue, what part of the US he/she lives in. That would have been perfectly fine had he been equally uninterested and respectful of others privacy. But you know that's not the case and that should tell you something. So please stop this character assassination mission, as you know it's a slippery slope and will accomplish nothing.

+1

btw, what is HA's native tongue -- i missed that post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:19 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Rashmun, wanted to jog your memory a bit. I know nothing about HA, even the basic stuff, which has been voluntarily divulged by many on the forums, such as native tongue, what part of the US he/she lives in. That would have been perfectly fine had he been equally uninterested and respectful of others privacy. But you know that's not the case and that should tell you something. So please stop this character assassination mission, as you know it's a slippery slope and will accomplish nothing.

HA's position on this is that he regrets mentioning the purported real names of yours truly and Luke Warmus in forum posts. HA points out that he has not used these purported real names in forum posts for the longest time. HA would like to add that Luke's purported real name was first revealed by Huzefa and that Huzefa has subsequently used Luke's purported real name in forum posts on other occasions. Also, Rashmun's purported real name was revealed by Rashmun himself ( in a Sulekha forum post).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:29 am

Rashmun wrote:

HA's position on this is that he regrets mentioning the purported real names of yours truly and Luke Warmus in forum posts. HA points out that he has not used these purported real names in forum posts for the longest time. HA would like to add that Luke's purported real name was first revealed by Huzefa and that Huzefa has subsequently used Luke's purported real name in forum posts on other occasions. Also, Rashmun's purported real name was revealed by Rashmun himself ( in a Sulekha forum post).

give me proof -- an ss of the pm HA sent you - or i will be forced to declare HA IS THE BIGGEST SLIMY BASTARD I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN LIFE AND I AM GLAD I GOT TO KNOW HIM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:32 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

give me proof -- an ss of the pm HA sent you - or i will be forced to declare HA IS THE BIGGEST SLIMY BASTARD I HAVE MET AND I AM GLAD I MET HIM!

Would it not be a violation of the privacy of my source if I did something like that. Who would trust me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:42 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

give me proof -- an ss of the pm HA sent you - or i will be forced to declare HA IS THE BIGGEST SLIMY BASTARD I HAVE MET AND I AM GLAD I MET HIM!

Would it not be a violation of the privacy of my source if I did something like that. Who would trust me?
tell HA to give a "+1" to your post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:05 pm

what is the problem that you are now facing rashmun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:17 pm

helloooooo. mike test won tu three...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2