Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official TS fan club

+19
chameli
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Bittu
Kris
Impedimenta
ashaNirasha
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
garam_kuta
Merlot Daruwala
doofus_maximus
charvaka
artood2
Hellsangel
.|Sublime|.
SomeProfile
CroMagnon
Propagandhi711
Rekz
Another Brick
23 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The official TS fan club - Page 3 Empty Re: The official TS fan club

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Wonder which one is lying here.
The answer is both. They make shit up as they go along, because of the need to prove to "others" that they are wrong about them. They don't have confidence in "self" so they are worried about how their "self" is "judged" by "others." So if you guys start claiming that there is more to their relationship than "sisterhood" a TS will claim that he has never interacted with QB outside CH. If you guys claim that a TS has no clue about QB, he will claim that he has met her husband and kids. A TS is like a 1960s word-based computer game (a la ELIZA) -- no "Self", all mirroring responses, with a third-rate gaali-engine and random philosophical bullshit generator thrown in for fun. And QB is carefully trying to manage her "image" and has a need to show off and be appreciated by strangers -- hence the need to say things like "i m not fat" and "my husband said do you know how beautiful you are," "i m CEO," "i have garden," etc.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Btw sp, I had no ym id rajshreesexy4u. I think it was qb who made it up.

I know. Next I was going to post more made up IDs for Rekz, Bittu, Merlot, FF, etc.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:it is her naivete that makes her shoot her pics to people she befriends.
There's more to it. She has a real need to manage her CH image, and be appreciated by CHers. Hence the photo sharing, "i have garden," "my husband got me jewelry," etc. In all my time on CH, the only person who sent me a note to "resolve" an online argument was QB. I have exchanged notes with other people, but not about CH arguments I was having with them. She has a strong need to do what in my trade is called "stakeholder management" -- identify potential allies and cultivate them, neutralize potentially hostile people without a big stake in the issue, and isolate your enemies. Most of us just have arguments on CH and move on; not try to manage the stakeholders overtly and covertly.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 am

At some point last night there were three QB impostors... Queer Bee, Quit Bee and Queen Beee. Who's who? Anyone in confession mood?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 am

[quote="charvaka"]
Tracy Whitney wrote: They make shit up as they go along...(a la ELIZA) -- no "Self", all mirroring responses, with a third-rate gaali-engine and random philosophical bullshit generator thrown in for fun.

The official TS fan club - Page 3 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 am

charvaka wrote:At some point last night there were three QB impostors... Queer Bee, Quit Bee and Queen Beee. Who's who? Anyone in confession mood?

i was there only as huzefa kapasi.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:38 am

charvaka wrote:At some point last night there were three QB impostors... Queer Bee, Quit Bee and Queen Beee. Who's who? Anyone in confession mood?

Whoever it is... plus whoever is killing the threads on Sulekha owes me! I've taken one too many accusations for the team, without denying too much.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 am

charvaka wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:it is her naivete that makes her shoot her pics to people she befriends.
There's more to it. She has a real need to manage her CH image, and be appreciated by CHers. Hence the photo sharing, "i have garden," "my husband got me jewelry," etc. In all my time on CH, the only person who sent me a note to "resolve" an online argument was QB. I have exchanged notes with other people, but not about CH arguments I was having with them. She has a strong need to do what in my trade is called "stakeholder management" -- identify potential allies and cultivate them, neutralize potentially hostile people without a big stake in the issue, and isolate your enemies. Most of us just have arguments on CH and move on; not try to manage the stakeholders overtly and covertly.

somewhat agree... she used to crib a lot about ts too when in chats with me... nothing too different from what she hasn't told him directly on CH too sometimes, like when she told him not to drag her name in all his fights, just like she fights her own battles and don't drag his name into it. Before she told him that, she'd cribbed a great deal about it to me on ym.

And she has a STRONG reaction to pretty much EVERY post and poster on CH. Negative and positive. At the time, I used to be overwhelmed. Later on, I could see why she just could not tolerate certain posters. She may be posting just one-line nasty comment on CH to them (us), but she writhes and twists for many minutes and hours before she posts that... it's almost like she posts coz she could not contain the hate within herself anymore. I have witnessed all that first hand, and hence I know. She would crib crib crib.. then post and then giggle saying - 'maine kar diya post, ab dekhte hai'. And I would be like - woho can't believe you posted that.

She appears calm and composed now simply because most of the posters she hated are not posting on 'her' forum any more. All in all, good change in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 am

SomeProfile wrote:

Whoever it is... plus whoever is killing the threads on Sulekha owes me! I've taken one too many accusations for the team, without denying too much.

LOL... someone there keeps asserting that it's someone tech savvy, and that someone has called me tech savvy too. But srsly it's not me.

queer bee did demonstrate almost sanskrit like command over hindi. I am beginning to think I know who it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Btw sp, I had no ym id rajshreesexy4u. I think it was qb who made it up.

I know. Next I was going to post more made up IDs for Rekz, Bittu, Merlot, FF, etc.

LEAVE ME ALONE cyclops
Not interested in any kinda triangle story...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 am

Rekz wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

LEAVE ME ALONE cyclops

After QB and TW, you are the first person whose made-up Yahoo ID I would share with TS. After all, he still has a small suspicion that Rekz is SP. I am all about adding more fuel to existing fires instead of starting new ones.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 am

charvaka wrote:There's more to it. She has a real need to manage her CH image, and be appreciated by CHers. Hence the photo sharing, "i have garden," "my husband got me jewelry," etc. In all my time on CH, the only person who sent me a note to "resolve" an online argument was QB. I have exchanged notes with other people, but not about CH arguments I was having with them. She has a strong need to do what in my trade is called "stakeholder management" -- identify potential allies and cultivate them, neutralize potentially hostile people without a big stake in the issue, and isolate your enemies. Most of us just have arguments on CH and move on; not try to manage the stakeholders overtly and covertly.

pretty accurate analysis. this great need to chisel her online image is pretty much in line with a post she made a few days ago and that i had found raucously funny:

buying a small shopping complex
started by
Queen Bee 1 week ago

is it a good idea?

the problem gets bigger when she feels it necessary to control people to help her keep her chiseled image aloft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 am

Rekz wrote:
LEAVE ME ALONE cyclops

kya hua kaccha nimbu?
decided not to win a TS' heart anymore? you were missing this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:04 am

started by
Queen Bee 1 week ago

is it a good idea?

What? What happened to the Memorandum of Understanding with the oil tycoon? Don't tell me she is gonna dig an oil well in the parking lot of the shopping complex! Rashmun is going to lose it over more Indians doing stuff in non-designated spots.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:08 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
pretty accurate analysis. this great need to chisel her online image is pretty much in line with a post she made a few days ago and that i had found raucously funny:

started by
Queen Bee 1 week ago

is it a good idea?
If I was considering buying a small shopping complex, I would absolutely want to get inputs from Seva, Sandilya and Gyanputra. Their inputs on business matters are always pithy and invaluable. For instance, Sandilya and colleague once bought a case of wine a few decades ago. His friend drank the wine like a fish, while Sandilya still has his investment, which has appreciated a lot.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:16 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:frankly i enjoyed it but the law of diminishing returns should kick in sometime soon. the fun thing about a TS is that he is a tabula rasa every wednesday. he has no memory of what all has transpired and is ready to brace the world with all innocence and armed with his usual platitudes, that, unknown to him, are already known to us -- we have heard them umpteen times before (from his mouth).
Some Profile wrote:Whoever it is... plus whoever is killing the threads on Sulekha owes me! I've taken one too many accusations for the team, without denying too much.
charvaka wrote:If I was considering buying a small shopping complex, I would absolutely want to get inputs from Seva, Sandilya and Gyanputra.
ROFLMAO

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:also, it is amazing how he can lie with such quite comfort (as he does above) and how naive QB can be to not realize that she his harming her own cause by contradicting him.
No one on CH lies more frequently and as earnestly as TurdSeeker does.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:24 am

charvaka wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

started by
Queen Bee 1 week ago

is it a good idea?
If I was considering buying a small shopping complex, I would absolutely want to get inputs from Seva, Sandilya and Gyanputra. Their inputs on business matters are always pithy and invaluable. For instance, Sandilya and colleague once bought a case of wine a few decades ago. His friend drank the wine like a fish, while Sandilya still has his investment, which has appreciated a lot.

LOL...I love the simplicity of that question. yeah I wanna drop a few mil on a small complex in pricey socal, is that cool? did sandy uncle really store his wine in the hopes that it would go up in value ala chateau lafite 1767 vintage?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:31 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rekz wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

LEAVE ME ALONE cyclops

After QB and TW, you are the first person whose made-up Yahoo ID I would share with TS. After all, he still has a small suspicion that Rekz is SP. I am all about adding more fuel to existing fires instead of starting new ones.

Someprofile... r u expecting me to *blush* & *lol* now? the day TS thought sp the killer could be me...i started to feel suicidal...baba ramdev yoga tech helped me cool down..
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rekz wrote:
LEAVE ME ALONE cyclops

kya hua kaccha nimbu?
decided not to win a TS' heart anymore? you were missing this morning.

winning TS heart admist the killer bugs seems really tough....any tips??? how did u win qb trust?
why did u break her heart & trust B'lal? very bad...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:39 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:LOL...I love the simplicity of that question.
My favorite CEOs are those who ask simple, straight questions rather than put a hundred parameters around it.

Propagandhi711 wrote:did sandy uncle really store his wine in the hopes that it would go up in value ala chateau lafite 1767 vintage?
You can't make this shit up if you wanted to...

-sandilya. at http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/wines-under-10-bottle-1061468.htm#1061506 wrote:When I was young, the faculty club used to have wine tasting parties and
sell some special ones in cases. Myself and a colleague of mine bought a
case each of Chateau Lafleur (1982) and Chateau Blaignan Medoc (1983).
He drank his like a fish and I didn't touch mine. A coupe of years ago, I
gave a bottle of Chateau Lafleur to the son of my friend when he got
married. He tells me that my collection is worth a lot of money now!
Hmm...
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 am

SomeProfile wrote:Rashmun is going to lose it over more Indians doing stuff in non-designated spots.
Lathi-CHAAAAAARGE!!!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Rekz wrote:winning TS heart admist the killer bugs seems really tough....any tips???

plenty. but only one is important. prove you have the thing. he will follow.

how did u win qb trust?
i don't remember how i won her trust. but you made me check. in 2004, we were both invited to orkut by a common ch-friend called ratan chaudhury. from there we became orkut friends (we were chers in orkut -- so we shared a bond). from there we graduated to emails. from there we broke friendship. i checked -- the whole sequence played itself out over five days.

why did u break her heart & trust B'lal? very bad...

quite simply, she should never have sent me her photo (imagine the time frame -- 5 days). so i would not have needed to break her trust. but what happened in the 5 days is that she slammed into me and slammed into my self and slammed back. i had no control over the events as much as she had no control over the events. what eventually happened was inevitable. it was good riddance for me and i forgot about it, till, a few years down the line, when i resumed posting in old ch, she unleashed a hound called samundar on me. but i will stop forcing my opinion on you. here are the exchanges i had with her in the 5 days that i speak of. i am leaving out the irrelevant emails. i will let you decide for yourself. i will format and post the exchanges in a follow-up post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i checked -- the whole sequence played itself out over five days. "

it was good riddance for me and i forgot about it, till, a few years down the line, when i resumed posting in old ch, she unleashed a hound called samundar on me.[/

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:17 pm

[quote="Huzefa Kapasi"]
Rekz wrote:winning TS heart admist the killer bugs seems really tough....any tips???

plenty. but only one is important. prove you have the thing. he will follow.

thing??? what thing? CHENNAI THING/NI thing/southie thing?????
what is this thing B'lol?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:21 pm

here is a record of all the emails i exchanged with her (displayed in a chronological order):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orkut wrote:

Hi HK,

Shraddha M has accepted your invitation to join your orkut network of friends.

HK wrote:

QB,

Henceforth reply here (to this message).

> just to warn u..this guy is very slimy so better off u dont argue with him..if u really really want to waste ur time on
> him then u can change handles and do so..

> did u notice ur thread last nite was deleted?

Yes I did. I thought I might have closed the posting window without actually posting it. Now I know it got deleted!

> his another handle is sizzling rava dosa/ atom.

Noticed.

> he has many handles which he uses to support or oppose himself all day. ask anyone..he is one sample of sulekha.

Yes I have noticed.

> also he is known to block his enemies..u dont want to go thru this do u? so pls change ur handles and ask this old porn
> filled slimy creature to fu off.

I've decided to stay away from him. The other two people I stay away from Nisha (strict no no in her case) and strawberry (not a very strict no no).

> my other handle is wasabi..wait till i give him taste of some wasabi:)

Hello wasabi. Smile LOL@wait till I give him tast of some wasabi.

Uh, what *is* wasabi? Some African chutney

> also what is ur yahoo id?

My yahoo id is palcid only.

HK.

QB wrote:

Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd:

This is me.lost 15 pounds more than this..this is 6 months old pic.
delete the pic..sent to u in good faith.

my yahoo id is same.

so is that pic or urs in orkut . tell me a bit about urself?

-shraddha

HK wrote:

Saw you lovely pic. Well thanks a lot for considering me a trusted friend. Don't worry I will not copy or distribute the pic. I will only keep it only my own computer with all the other files of my work site www.desibaba.com (the site I own and run).

Hmmm, let's see. I had imagined you a shade darker. Also you have lovely cheeks, worth being pinched and plucked, lol - hadn't imagined this. Also I had imagined you 15 pounds lighter. It's funny your mom sent you a salwar in which two of you could now fit, rofl. Happens.

How many kids do you have and their ages?

Regarding Maanav, Maanvi, Maanau, choro yaar jane bhi do. Uske muhn ab mat lago. See you and I have no idea no clue if he is a he or she. We have to take things at face value. I will forward you all his/her emails and you can figure it out for yourself but promise me you will not disclose this to him/her or anyone. Afterall, I like to believe in privacy and I like to respect it but I am willing to make an exception just to clear things (since confusion is rampant as I write). But henceforth don't fight with him/her. Whatever he/she is, he/she appears harmless.

Laters,

HK.

p.s. I'll send u a pic of my wife n kids some other time.

QB wrote:

Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd:

idiot!

what the fuck site u have sent me?

u moron...i trusted u and now u have uploaded my pic on thsi site?

shame on u ass hole!

i will see what i can do with u. i will complain to FCC and the internet fraud authorities. how dare u upload my pic on porn site.

sick

HK wrote:

Oh it's a nice site - get's lakhs of hits daily you know? Do check out all its features before passing any judgement. Incidentally I was wondering whether you and your hubby were interested in donating some money to our site. In return our company will put up a permanent banner on it's main page proclaiming you as among the co-founders - with your pictures! in any pose you two wish! If you don't send a picture then I can put up the one I alread have - woh bhi chalega sirf thoda morf karna padega. Think about it. If you feel inclined let me know and I shall email you the application form. You can donate any amount you wish, no obligations (but only in multiples of thousands please).

With pluck and regards,

-HK

QB wrote:

Also..I think i have NOT made myself clear. i hate flirts or any such advances. to me you are just captain cook. the virtual person i know. so if u talk about pinching my cheeks..chhe.

HK wrote:

Oh come one, just ek baar. Promise it won't hurt. Your cheeks are tooooo cute. We can still be friends later. We can even flirt later. My wife doesn't mind in case you are worried about her feelings. And I don't think I need take Mr. Mehta's permission for this? Don't tell me you don't have even that much independence to take your own decisions.

HK.

*User QB has left the house*

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 pm

dude.. you ran desibaba.. never knew that.. wow.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Rekz wrote:thing??? what thing? CHENNAI THING/NI thing/southie thing?????
what is this thing B'lol?

hahaha. the thing is not pain nor joy. the thing is neither a goal nor a starting point. the thing is neither being nor non being. the thing is neither NI nor SI. the thing is neither experienced nor to be experienced. the thing is and isn't. my master luke warmus will educate you about it in due course. keep patience child.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Hk. Thought you said u r in steel scrap or related business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 pm

aiaiaiyoooaiaiaiyooo...I have got myself into deep shittt...
Nobody good here or what????scaryyy
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Hk. Thought you said u r in steel scrap or related business.

i can multitask like any other woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 pm

but i can't believe you guys cannot understand a joke even when you have it staring at you in the face. QB is right -- the world is wrong.
*much anguish*

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 pm

she sent the pic to you on good faith ...why would you upload it to your website..no wonder she went apeshit over it..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:With pluck and regards
When a TS says we don't know what a QB has to go through in this world to become the way she is, now a Charvaka knows what a TS means. You were quite mean to her when all she did was try to build an alliance with you and look for a little bit of appreciation. At least after she took it seriously, you should have realized you are dealing with an idiot and let her know that you were joking! FCC gonna bite yo ass now.

Last edited by charvaka on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:41 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:dude.. you ran desibaba.. never knew that.. wow.
I think he got a bunch of people again with the same line he surprised QB with all those years ago. For some reason, I really doubt HK owned desibaba.com.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:but i can't believe you guys cannot understand a joke even when you have it staring at you in the face. QB is right -- the world is wrong.
*much anguish*

you were joking about desibaba site and she took it seriously... is that it??
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:43 pm

charvaka wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:dude.. you ran desibaba.. never knew that.. wow.
I think he got a bunch of people again with the same line he surprised QB with all those years ago. For some reason, I really doubt HK owned desibaba.com.

yep I think so too..

PS: HK.. if you ever ran desibaba in those days, I would like to personally thank you Razz Razz Razz
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:but i can't believe you guys cannot understand a joke even when you have it staring at you in the face. QB is right -- the world is wrong.
*much anguish*
At least, now I know why TS accuses you of owning a porn site and getting deported from the US because of it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 pm

It's official... the TS fan club thread is the longest ever in the history of new CH.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Lol. Oh ok. When I read that qb said 'you uploaded my pic there', I thought she actually SAW her pic on that site.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Lol. Oh ok. When I read that qb said 'you uploaded my pic there', I thought she actually SAW her pic on that site.
You don't know "QB" after observing for all these "years." If she paused to "think" and "observe" before she "reacted" the world would be a very different place for her "self."
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Reading the emails, boy does this takes me back to 2008, when I jhheloed similar gyan, history, and stuff from her. What's funny is, I used to have similar responses like hk. 'no I won't talk' 'ok I'll keep out'. Or 'oh I didn't realize' or 'thanks for letting me know'

Glad I never archive anything...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:54 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
*much anguish*

you were joking about desibaba site and she took it seriously... is that it??

yes of course! it is quite an outrageous idea even imagining that one of your ch or e-friend owns a site even if he/she say he does! obviously he/she must be joking! this is not to say that i could not have been an owner of desibaba.com. i was just not there at the right place at the right time! very bad that i have to explain my own joke. just goes to show how poor a clown i am.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Lol. Oh ok. When I read that qb said 'you uploaded my pic there', I thought she actually SAW her pic on that site.
You don't know "QB" after observing for all these "years." If she paused to "think" and "observe" before she "reacted" the world would be a very different place for her "self."

lol! lol! lol!
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:58 pm

While u were joking it's her response that threw me off. Why would she go ballistic without even checking if her pic is actually there or not.

Uff no wonder qb is ur kind. You can pull her leg all day long and not get bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Why would she go ballistic without even checking if her pic is actually there or not.

point noted. but how would she know desibaba.com is a porn site without first checking it? surinder reddy had whispered in his ears that it was a porn site?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm

whatever happened to the Internet Fraud Authority unit that Queerbee has complained to? anyone know? are they still operational? I need to report Rekz for her dirty harassing ways. she's sending me dirty emails asking to see my karela and sugarbuns. I need an internet adult to discuss this development.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:point noted. but how would she know desibaba.com is a porn site
without first checking it? surinder reddy had whispered in his ears that
it was a porn site?
i don't mean to dilute her chastity by that remark (a chastity that she would like to fiercely hold on to). i do believe she does not encourage flirts -- online or otherwise, but, i also do believe that she is deranged.

yet, your point remains -- how can you go ballistic before checking (you have a choice to check) if the other person is joking or serious.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:. she's sending me dirty emails asking to see my karela

Shocked

shameless girls i tell you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Shocked

girl? she's a seasoned aunty slash succubus trying to land young bucks for her to suck the life force out of.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Shocked

girl? she's a seasoned aunty slash succubus trying to land young bucks for her to suck the life force out of.

LOL.. looks like what I said in the other thread (*don't have to time to format this* ) about you being a victim of a pride of cougars is true.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next