Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official TS fan club

+19
chameli
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Bittu
Kris
Impedimenta
ashaNirasha
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
garam_kuta
Merlot Daruwala
doofus_maximus
charvaka
artood2
Hellsangel
.|Sublime|.
SomeProfile
CroMagnon
Propagandhi711
Rekz
Another Brick
23 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The official TS fan club - Page 5 Empty Re: The official TS fan club

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:46 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i think i have an innocent face.

Apni "Halloween" wali photo post kijiye :-)

are you crajee? cyclops i got a fan following here. i'm a celebrity. i'm not U. do U even know who U are?

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

are you crajee? cyclops i got a fan following here. i'm a celebrity. i'm not U. do U even know who U are?

:-)

I see that you have removed that pic from your FB profile too!

Tracy: I certify that these pics are indeed of B'LOL.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 pm

CroMagnon wrote:HK, are you gonna post your "Halloween" pic?

why not. it is fully unclothed.

The official TS fan club - Page 5 Kvchau10

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:56 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

:-)

ya, but the more important question that HK asked you, is your "self" aware of U? come on answer it! answer it I say!!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:57 pm

CroMagnon wrote:

i see that you are quite an idiot. i like you.

that was quite unnecessary. others have minds too you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:57 pm

CroMagnon wrote:

yeah, I kinda figured that out in my own way.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:HK, are you gonna post your "Halloween" pic?

why not. it is fully unclothed.

The official TS fan club - Page 5 Kvchau10

Thanks for posting! In this pic You look exactly like the profile of a typical "kar sevak" that I have in my mind.

BTW, I looked at your wedding pic. Though the effect of age is easily visible, your face still looks innocent and you haven't lost much hair (jealous rage!).
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Impedimenta wrote:ya, but the more important question that HK asked you, is your "self" aware of U? come on answer it! answer it I say!!

I'm aware of my "self" but I'm not sure if my "self" is aware of me. Come to think of it, if my "self" doesn't know me can I really know my "self"?

Random questions.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Random questions.

Uff?
Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 pm

This thread is setting records left right and center. First to go to four pages, now first to go to five pages. And there seems to be no stopping it. It seems to have taken a life quite independent of a TS and his "self."
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Kris wrote:Random questions.

Uff?
Smile

As Asa Ram Bapu would say, "ab to Uff kehna hi padega"
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:14 pm

CroMagnon wrote:Thanks for posting! In this pic You look exactly like the profile of a typical "kar sevak" that I have in my mind.

in your mind all kar sevaks are fat. what kind of a mind do you have? tell us about the time you were molested by a fat kar sevak in childhood. it's all good therapy. you can be frank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:15 pm

you people gotta stop asking HK to post more pics. We don't need our own weiner. The responsibilty lies in Ch'ers hands, not HK, coz I suspect if someone asks him to post pics more south in nature, he will. Don't tell me then that I didn't say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:what kind of a mind do you have?

A very smart one!
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:Thanks for posting! In this pic You look exactly like the profile of a typical "kar sevak" that I have in my mind.

in your mind all kar sevaks are fat. what kind of a mind do you have? tell us about the time you were molested by a fat kar sevak in childhood. it's all good therapy. you can be frank.

are you channeling rashmun or TS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm

CroMagnon wrote:

A very smart one!

you think so. can you do this gravity master level in the next 15 mins? do not respond after 15 mins. take 10 mins more for lag.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?level=403153

edit. tell me how you did it. i did it is not enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 pm

I FORGOT TO SAY GOOD LUCK! HOPE U R BUSY.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

A very smart one!

you think so. can you do this gravity master level in the next 15 mins?

A part of being smart is to not accept challenges that you cannot win!
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:34 pm

haha.. discretion is the better part of valor (or discretion is the best form of courage).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:36 pm

very apt!

*impressed*

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:47 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

A very smart one!

you think so. can you do this gravity master level in the next 15 mins?

A part of being smart is to not accept challenges that you cannot win!

Forget the challenge, I have figured out a way to get the ball out - that is easy. I'm stuck at how to make a right swing to get the ball to grab those 2 moving circles.

Have you solved it?
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:06 pm

CroMagnon wrote:Forget the challenge, I have figured out a way to get the ball out - that is easy. I'm stuck at how to make a right swing to get the ball to grab those 2 moving circles.

Have you solved it?

how do you get the balls out? another 15 mins or you are bullshitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 pm

I AM AWAKE. GOOD LUCK. DON'T BANK ON ME HITTING THE SACK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 pm

i'm awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:Forget the challenge, I have figured out a way to get the ball out - that is easy. I'm stuck at how to make a right swing to get the ball to grab those 2 moving circles.

Have you solved it?

how do you get the balls out? another 15 mins or you are bullshitting.

Here is how you can get the ball out:

The official TS fan club - Page 5 Gm10

PS: Stop challenging. I do not have to prove anything. I'm only trying to solve a puzzle.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:25 pm

charvaka wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:who said this (maria or toothseeker or seBen?):

"
The whole world is an ocean, A guest for a few days, yes, that’s what your life is (in reality)...Moonlight (Zun), Identity (Zameer), Gold (Zar), jewellery (zevar) ....Nothing is going to accompany you...You came empty handed, you shall return equally bereft of any possessions, Inspite of knowing this, you ignorant idiot, You are still playing with these transient illusions, You are still measuring your life span which is so obviously perishable...Created by this (make believe) world’s fair, You have forgotten the Lord, (Immersed) in the game of paupers, So far it has been seen, Those who win (in this pauper’s world) actually lose...Those who (really) saw through this life’s game, Has only wept and given up on life (upon realization) ...Those about to get extinguished, yearn for the world, (O ignorant), what knowledge drives you towards such a (foolish) yearning, Everyone seems so immersed in this game, All of them have got entangled into it..Have any of them really understood life, What is it, have they understood ?
"
This has got to be a TS. The variable number of dots in the ellipses threw me for a bit, but the urdu words are a dead giveaway. It's gotta be a TS.

Parts or all of it is copy-paste. Most probably by TS.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:28 pm

I think once the ball falls down, you can grab it in a swing and catapult it to grab the circles. I'll try that tomorrow from office where I can use the mouse to draw better shapes than I can with a track-pad.

Can you think of a better way to grab the rotating circles?
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:32 pm

CroMagnon wrote:PS: Stop challenging. I do not have to prove anything. I'm only trying to solve a puzzle.

when you have declared that you are smart, you should be welcome to challenges. why shy now? i have a couple of more challenges lined up. i am wondering if i should challenge you. your method, btw, is acceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:PS: Stop challenging. I do not have to prove anything. I'm only trying to solve a puzzle.

when you have declared that you are smart, you should be welcome to challenges. why shy now? i have a couple of more challenges lined up. i am wondering if i should challenge you.

Even though I am neither a CEO, nor have a garden, I have a life - however insignificant it might be in comparison to some garden owning CEOs. So I cannot accept every single challenge thrown at me by everyone in an effort to prove my claims.

After I made that comment to your initial challenge, you should have either said "touche" or nothing at all.

PS: I sense a little hostility or lack of friendliness in your tone. Is it so? If yes, what offended or you? If you say no, I will take your word.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:51 pm

CroMagnon wrote:
PS: I sense a little hostility or lack of friendliness in your tone. Is it so? If yes, what offended or you? If you say no, I will take your word.

The past few weeks that I have been paying more attention to HK's posts, I've learnt that it is best not to take him too seriously.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:58 pm

SomeProfile wrote:The past few weeks that I have been paying more attention to HK's posts, I've learnt that it is best not to take him too seriously.

I know. Just had a doubt and wanted to clear the air.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 am

CroMagnon wrote:Even though I am neither a CEO, nor have a garden, I have a life - however insignificant it might be in comparison to some garden owning CEOs. So I cannot accept every single challenge thrown at me by everyone in an effort to prove my claims.

you seem to have a comprehension problem. a puzzle is a challenge (you said, stop challenging. I do not have to prove anything. I'm only trying to solve a puzzle). despite your lack of time, you have solved all the levels of the game and a few more and the one i just posted (after initially refusing to accept the puzzle/challenge). if you think i am making you do this to prove that you are smart, you are mighty dumb. you have struggled with probability before. you did not acknowledge you were wrong here/link. why should i test your smartness with a stupid game now? you took me literally. and no, i do not have any more challenges lined up. that was a joke. the purpose of giving you this level was to share with you a technique i found to get the ball up. since i used the technique last evening to make the ball rise, it did not strike me that the older, longer technique (that you used) could also be used. i was talking to you right then so i threw you the challenge. it was spontaneous. you do have a tendency to shy away when you are wrong, so i was also playfully goading you last night to respond or flee. however, i "have" formed an opinion about you during this time. i will tell you shortly.

After I made that comment to your initial challenge, you should have either said "touche" or nothing at all.

??? what are you talking? makes no sense.

PS: I sense a little hostility or lack of friendliness in your tone. Is it so? If yes, what offended or you?

your obnoxiousness. you don't go around nagging adults - hey post that pic na, hey do it. and worse, instead of apologizing for your obnoxiousness, you attempt to hide it in the garb of "i am smart." i might have reasons why i don't want to post it. this should have been amply clear to you from my act of deleting it from my fb profile.

in fact, there were signals earlier from you that you are an obnoxious pest but i chose to ignore them. i made a mistake. when i had posted this pic. to fb, you had commented, "this should be in the halloween folder." i had laughed it off. later a friend commented that i was shirtless and the photo looked vulgar. i deleted it.

If you say no, I will take your word.

i read you now. if i do not say no, you will say, "i gave a damn as to what you think." i will not give you an opportunity to behave obnoxiously with me anymore. i have un-friended you in fb. however, i look forward to your reply here (provided you have the time to spare in your busy life) and a longer exchange. remember, just cockiness will not make you smart. it s excusable only when you are really smart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 am

correction.

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i read you now. if i do not say no, you will say, "i don't gave a damn as to what you think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 am

dang!

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:correction.

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i read you now. if i do not say no, you will say, "i don't give a damn as to what you think."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CroMagnon wrote:I think once the ball falls down, you can grab it in a
swing and catapult it to grab the circles. I'll try that tomorrow from
office where I can use the mouse to draw better shapes than I can with a
track-pad.

Can you think of a better way to grab the rotating circles?

i don't know what you mean by "grab it in a swing." it is very hard to make a stable swing there based on that dot of a pivot (in bottom right corner) if that is what you meant. i first built a base fixed to the structure. the ball landed on it. then i swung the ball to take both orbs by making a swing (catapult) pivoting on the top of the structure. if you have another way of doing it, i'd be interested in knowing. btw, gravity master gets worse (though it hasn't been released yet):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:03 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
i don't know what you mean by "grab it in a swing." it is very hard to make a stable swing there based on that dot of a pivot (in bottom right corner) if that is what you meant. i first built a base fixed to the structure. the ball landed on it. then i swung the ball to take both orbs by making a swing seesaw (catapult) pivoting on the top of the structure. if you have another way of doing it, i'd be interested in knowing.

of course, it can also be done by the trick i used to raise the ball (without using levers/seesaws).

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 am

@HK
OMG, i know you!

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 pm

.|Sublime|. wrote:@HK
OMG, i know you!

These kinds of discoveries must be eerie. I once froze when I spotted CB at a party in the area. I tried my best not to come in her way that day. Phew, luckily she was too busy to look around and try to spot Ch'ers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 pm

i think .|Sublime|. was joking. but i think we need a confirmation from her.

@.|Sublime|.
are you serious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i think .|Sublime|. was joking. but i think we need a confirmation from her.

@.|Sublime|.
are you serious?

btw you shouldn't have unfriended cro... that was my entry point whenever I wanted to snoop around about you, like I did this last time. I always forget your first name, and even if I do, I never find you on FB directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i think .|Sublime|. was joking. but i think we need a confirmation from her.

@.|Sublime|.
are you serious?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 pm

.|Sublime|. wrote:

@.|Sublime|.
are you serious?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

uh, what does that emoticon mean?

Tracy Whitney wrote:btw you shouldn't have unfriended cro... that was my entry point
whenever I wanted to snoop around about you, like I did this last time.
I always forget your first name, and even if I do, I never find you on
FB directly.

you forget my first name? you forgot?? you on my foes list. kthxbye.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 pm

LOL... I meant the correct spelling. Was too easy till now to spot john abraham in the list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 pm

i guess cro made a lot of friends over time. that's nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i guess cro made a lot of friends over time. that's nice.

I am not on his FB. His friend's list is open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 pm

oh. i c.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:39 am

going strong, this thread. inching towards 2500. who would have thunk?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 am

Another Brick wrote:going strong, this thread. inching towards 2500. who would have thunk?
Yes, also 250 posts -- and the first thread in such history to reach 6 pages. All it will take now is another round of old CH posts from a TS. Don't know if we have to wait until A Wednesday.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:03 am

Somewhere along this thread, maybe on page 4, HK looked at himself in the mirror and we all discovered his raw-self along with him. Not sure what all we will discover by the time we are done with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:19 am

gandhi - "let's go back to our villages. and let's promote self-sufficiency and self-reliance."

truthseeker - "O gandhi gurudev! U lie. how can we promote self-sufficiency when we don't even know our "self"? g'nite. l8r gr8er."

gandhi - scratch

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 am

Another Brick wrote:truthseeker - "O gandhi gurudev! U lie."
lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content