Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andhra Pradesh: 'Hindi played a key role in the freedom struggle'

+10
Kayalvizhi
b_A
confuzzled dude
Propagandhi711
FluteHolder
MaxEntropy_Man
goodcitizn
Idéfix
Hellsangel
Vakavaka Pakapaka
14 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Andhra Pradesh: 'Hindi played a key role in the freedom struggle' - Page 3 Empty Re: Andhra Pradesh: 'Hindi played a key role in the freedom struggle'

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:He spent several years in Bengal and so picked up rudimentary Bengali. He married a Bengali and his Bengali became better. The question is: His wife presumably never lived in AP and so she presumably does not know telugu. I think his wife is the one i should be judged against, and not him since i did not live in TN for an extended period of time nor did his wife presumably live in AP for an extended period of time.
Your presumptions are wrong. Also, stop making excuses! Get yourself a Tamil teacher and learn the language pronto.

Are you saying she knows telugu? If yes, does she know telangana telugu (with the preponderance of urdu words) or coastal andhra telugu?

Back to top Go down

Andhra Pradesh: 'Hindi played a key role in the freedom struggle' - Page 3 Empty Re: Andhra Pradesh: 'Hindi played a key role in the freedom struggle'

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:He spent several years in Bengal and so picked up rudimentary Bengali.
Haha, I can read and write the Bangla script. That didn't occur by itself through osmosis; I spent time and effort on it because of my interest in learning another language.

You spent several years in Karnataka. Can you speak, read or write Kannada? Let us hear your excuses for why not.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:06 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Moreover, tamilians are learning Hindi in record numbers.

good for them and they are doing all this without any help from you. perhaps you should consider to kindly STFU. note i am saying this very politely without intruding on your first amendment privileges.

But they are doing this with the help of Dakshin Bharat Prachar Sabha for which Gandhiji should be thanked.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:06 pm

it is my observation that telugus are somewhat more sympathetic to hindi than tamilians. rashmun's singular achievement is to turn the telugus on this board against his professed agenda. congratulations!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you are still not replying as to whether she speaks Telugu. Do you keep telling her the same thing?

his wife is not arguing with you. he is.

He spent several years in Bengal and so picked up rudimentary Bengali. He married a Bengali and his Bengali became better. The question is: His wife presumably never lived in AP and so she presumably does not know telugu. I think his wife is the one i should be judged against, and not him since i did not live in TN for an extended period of time nor did his wife presumably live in AP for an extended period of time.

As mentioned earlier, i was told by someone in Vellore that i would pick up rudimentary tamil if i stayed in TN continuously for at least three months.
When I stayed in Korea for three weeks, I was told by two people that I could would pick up good Korean if I stayed there continuously for three months.

I am going to consider myself fluent in Korean from now on. (Note that the support for my Korean-abilities is 100% more than your Tamil-abilities.)

I have never seen any demonstration of either your Korean or Bengali abilities. Have you read any Bengali literature?
Also, how about saying something to me in Bengali? Let's see how much Bengali you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:10 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:He spent several years in Bengal and so picked up rudimentary Bengali.
Haha, I can read and write the Bangla script. That didn't occur by itself through osmosis; I spent time and effort on it because of my interest in learning another language.

You spent several years in Karnataka. Can you speak, read or write Kannada? Let us hear your excuses for why not.

I found my hindi was understood by everyone in Bangalore i interacted with (and this includes shopkeepers, fruit and vegetable sellers, barbers, auto walahs, etc.).

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

his wife is not arguing with you. he is.

He spent several years in Bengal and so picked up rudimentary Bengali. He married a Bengali and his Bengali became better. The question is: His wife presumably never lived in AP and so she presumably does not know telugu. I think his wife is the one i should be judged against, and not him since i did not live in TN for an extended period of time nor did his wife presumably live in AP for an extended period of time.

As mentioned earlier, i was told by someone in Vellore that i would pick up rudimentary tamil if i stayed in TN continuously for at least three months.
When I stayed in Korea for three weeks, I was told by two people that I could would pick up good Korean if I stayed there continuously for three months.

I am going to consider myself fluent in Korean from now on. (Note that the support for my Korean-abilities is 100% more than your Tamil-abilities.)

I have never seen any demonstration of either your Korean or Bengali abilities? Have you read any Bengali literature?
Also, how about saying something to me in Bengali? Let's see how much Bengali you know.
The only person who has used Bangla on this forum is Huzefa Kapasi. You can ask him if I have shown any knowledge of the language. (VP also knew Bangla, but sadly he is not here). I don't believe you have the ability to judge my knowledge of Bangla.

As for my Korean abilities, I was assured by two Koreans that if I stayed in Korea for three months, I would pick up fluent Korean. That is the ultimate proof of my Korean abilities. QED.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

I found my hindi was understood by everyone in Bangalore i interacted with (and this includes shopkeepers, fruit and vegetable sellers, barbers, auto walahs, etc.).
Thank you letting us hear your excuses.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:it is my observation that telugus are somewhat more sympathetic to hindi than tamilians. rashmun's singular achievement is to turn the telugus on this board against his professed agenda. congratulations!
Hahaha. All of Gandhiji's work undone.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:13 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I have never seen any demonstration of either your Korean or Bengali abilities? Have you read any Bengali literature?
The only person who has used Bangla on this forum is Huzefa Kapasi. You can ask him if I have shown any knowledge of the language. (VP also knew Bangla, but sadly he is not here). I don't believe you have the ability to judge my knowledge of Bangla.

As for my Korean abilities, I was assured by two Koreans that if I stayed in Korea for three months, I would pick up fluent Korean. That is the ultimate proof of my Korean abilities. QED.

Instead of making excuses, why not show everyone that you know some Bangla? Stop making excuses!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:13 pm

incuriosity + pigheadedness = rashmunism.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:it is my observation that telugus are somewhat more sympathetic to hindi than tamilians. rashmun's singular achievement is to turn the telugus on this board against his professed agenda. congratulations!
Hahaha. All of Gandhiji's work undone.

Hahaha considering that you were earlier slamming the Dakshin Bharat Prachar Sabha and wanting it to be shut down (i.e. govt. funding to it to be stopped).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:incuriosity + pigheadedness = rashmunism.

I recall having watched the video of the Tanjore temple when you posted it on sulekha.com. It was one hour long and i commented on it. You had at that time commented something along the lines of the fact that i was intellectually curious. Subsequently i went personally to visit the Tanjore temple. I also went all around Kumbakonam and visited several temples in the area. I also visited several other temples all across TN including the ones at Srirangam and Chidambaram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I recall having watched the video of the Tanjore temple when you posted it on sulekha.com. It was one hour long and i commented on it. You had at that time commented something along the lines of the fact that i was intellectually curious. Subsequently i went personally to visit the Tanjore temple. I also went all around Kumbakonam and visited several temples in the area. I also visited several other temples all across TN including the ones at Srirangam and Chidambaram.

Il Professore
, he yearns for your stamp of approval.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:

learn another language. it might open up your mind and change the way you think fundamentally. might be healthy for you. stop prescribing to others, what is actually an urgent need for you.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:22 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

learn another language. it might open up your mind and change the way you think fundamentally. might be healthy for you. stop prescribing to others, what is actually an urgent need for you.

I had learnt some sanskrit when i was younger and at some point of time i intend to return to sanskrit. With respect to tamil my intention is to only learn rudimentary tamil for the purpose of communication; i have no wish to be a tamil expert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Instead of making excuses, why not show everyone that you know some Bangla? Stop making excuses!

Are you claiming that you are in a position to judge my knowledge of Bangla? আপনি কি বাংলা জানেন?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:With respect to tamil my intention is to only learn rudimentary tamil for the purpose of communication; i have no wish to be a tamil expert.
You have been expressing your intention for years now. Do something about it. Stop making excuses, and get yourself a Tamil teacher.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Āpani ki bānlā jānēna?

Thanks to Google. I know Bengali too.

Last edited by Hellsangel on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:When I stayed in Korea for three weeks, I was told by two people that I could would pick up good Korean if I stayed there continuously for three months.

Are you claiming that you are in a position to judge my knowledge of Bangla? আপনি কি বাংলা জানেন?

Please write your bengali in english script. I cannot read bengali script but i can probably pick up some of what you are saying if you write it in english letters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:With respect to tamil my intention is to only learn rudimentary tamil for the purpose of communication; i have no wish to be a tamil expert.
You have been expressing your intention for years now. Do something about it. Stop making excuses, and get yourself a Tamil teacher.

There is no tamil teacher in the vicinity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Please write your bengali in english script. I cannot read bengali script but i can probably pick up some of what you are saying if you write it in english letters.

I should confess that i have relatives in Calcutta and have spent some time in Calcutta (on one occasion i was there for two months).

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

skype + malini = tamil teacher.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

Andhra Pradesh: 'Hindi played a key role in the freedom struggle' - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRni9iIZQFpQnz1jL6ZTAEujcEyGuHzLyKfHmSnmdy6CF8HrGVCbw
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:29 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Who is Malini?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

And what would be the point of that? You don't know Bangla. That's that.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:The only person who has used Bangla on this forum is Huzefa Kapasi. You can ask him if I have shown any knowledge of the language. (VP also knew Bangla, but sadly he is not here). I don't believe you have the ability to judge my knowledge of Bangla.

Are you writing the bangla in english script? Or will you keep making excuses?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

There are some tamils who think it is a waste of time for an NI to learn tamil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you probably got that bengali script using google . If you really knew bengali you would have given it in english script by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Are you claiming that you are in a position to judge my knowledge of Bangla? আপনি কি বাংলা জানেন?

you probably got that bengali script using google . If you really knew bengali you would have given it in english script by now.

Charvaka it is so easy to boast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Who is Malini?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Who is Malini?

it's a name i assigned for the purposes of such posts to rashmun's future bride.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:08 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Who is Malini?

it's a name i assigned for the purposes of such posts to rashmun's future bride.

Is she for real?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

are you saying your future bride is saying this? if so, ignore her and do what you have claimed you've always wanted to do. plunge yourself in this endeavor. that's what happened to me. i was ragged by a senior in college in a very singular manner. he said that he wanted me to spend every waking hour when i was not in class, eating or sleeping, or attending to a bodily function with him for two weeks. he said he'll only speak with me in hindi and that i could only converse with him in hindi. it actually worked. whether or not i enjoyed the experience, and his motivations notwithstanding, it taught me to speak a language i did not before. no amount of slogging at hindi prachar sabha exams can do that for you. this is a sincere piece of advice. learning a new language truly changes the way you think (in a positive way). there is quite a bit of evidence to support this claim. it makes neuronal connections that didn't exist before and it can be quite an enriching experience. forget about prescribing it for others, and launch yourself into this exercise. it doesn't have to be tamil. i only mentioned tamil because of your personal situation. just call malini or one of her relatives and announce that for a period of two weeks you'd like to talk for an hour or two and only in tamil. see what happens.

also drop this incessant clamor for a link language. bureaucratic pigheadedness can never produce any desirable outcomes in a democratic but utterly chaotic place like india. perhaps your approach is better suited to a place like china. in india the need to survive is almost always the driving force for learning new languages.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:You have been expressing your intention for years now. Do something about it. Stop making excuses, and get yourself a Tamil teacher.

are you saying your future bride is saying this? if so, ignore her and do what you have claimed you've always wanted to do. plunge yourself in this endeavor. that's what happened to me. i was ragged by a senior in college in a very singular manner. he said that he wanted me to spend every waking hour when i was not in class, eating or sleeping, or attending to a bodily function with him for two weeks. he said he'll only speak with me in hindi and that i could only converse with him in hindi. it actually worked. whether or not i enjoyed the experience, and his motivations notwithstanding, it taught me to speak a language i did not before. no amount of slogging at hindi prachar sabha exams can do that for you. this is a sincere piece of advice. learning a new language truly changes the way you think (in a positive way). there is quite a bit of evidence to support this claim. it makes neuronal connections that didn't exist before and it can be quite an enriching experience. forget about prescribing it for others, and launch yourself into this exercise. it doesn't have to be tamil. i only mentioned tamil because of your personal situation. just call malini or one of her relatives and announce that for a period of two weeks you'd like to talk for an hour or two and only in tamil. see what happens.

also drop this incessant clamor for a link language. bureaucratic pigheadedness can never produce any desirable outcomes in a democratic but utterly chaotic place like india. perhaps your approach is better suited to a place like china. in india the need to survive is almost always the driving force for learning new languages.

thanks for your advice. i'll see what i can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Rashmun's post on Panini's Bengali skills reminds me of something close to home. I have a relative who married a Sindhi girl. Her parents were not in favor of it for some time and his parents didn't take that long to adjust to his decision.

The girl is a dominating type and the fellow adjusted to reality. They have two kids. When her parents visit them, they only speak in Sindhi (and the daughter regularly taught the kids Sindhi and they could follow the grandparents). When his parents visited them, they couldn't communicate with the kids in Telugu and ended up talking in English. If they spoke in Telugu in front of the kids, the mother, apparently, wasn't pleased! When his parents told us about this, my wife and I decided to visit the young family. My wife deliberately spoke in Telugu in front of the kids and I spoke to the husband in Telugu in front of his wife (I know it is rude - hehe). She was polite for a while but became irritable. Once I detected her annoyance, I asked her whether her kids knew any Telugu. She shot back asking "what for"? I said, "for the same reason as them speaking in Sindhi. She ended the conversation by storming out of the room. She never invited us to her house and we weren't looking forward to it either. I met her in-laws subsequently. Now the FIL fumes whenever he thinks of Sindhis! He only says negative things about them - like, they sell their mothers for money, they were thrown out of Karachi because for them only money matters, etc.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Rashmun's post on Panini's Bengali skills reminds me of something close to home. I have a relative who married a Sindhi girl. Her parents were not in favor of it for some time and his parents didn't take that long to adjust to his decision.

The girl is a dominating type and the fellow adjusted to reality. They have two kids. When her parents visit them, they only speak in Sindhi (and the daughter regularly taught the kids Sindhi and they could follow the grandparents). When his parents visited them, they couldn't communicate with the kids in Telugu and ended up talking in English. If they spoke in Telugu in front of the kids, the mother, apparently, wasn't pleased! When his parents told us about this, my wife and I decided to visit the young family. My wife deliberately spoke in Telugu in front of the kids and I spoke to the husband in Telugu in front of his wife (I know it is rude - hehe). She was polite for a while but became irritable. Once I detected her annoyance, I asked her whether her kids knew any Telugu. She shot back asking "what for"? I said, "for the same reason as them speaking in Sindhi. She ended the conversation by storming out of the room. She never invited us to her house and we weren't looking forward to it either. I met her in-laws subsequently. Now the FIL fumes whenever he thinks of Sindhis! He only says negative things about them - like, they sell their mothers for money, they were thrown out of Karachi because for them only money matters, etc.

LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I do not know Bengali but i have read Bengali literature in Hindi (and also english) translation, in particular the stories and novels of Sharad Chandra Chattopadhyaya. Srikanta, Devdas, and Charitraheen are his novels which i enjoyed the most. In my opinion language is an important aspect of a culture but it is not the only aspect of a culture.

the only indian language you know is hindi. do you not see the irony of YOU preaching about learning another indian language to a group of indians, most of whom know at least one indian language more than you?

It can be even argued that hindi is not an indian language. Some people claim that it is just urdu written in devanagari (sanskrit) script.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 pm

b_A wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I do not know Bengali but i have read Bengali literature in Hindi (and also english) translation, in particular the stories and novels of Sharad Chandra Chattopadhyaya. Srikanta, Devdas, and Charitraheen are his novels which i enjoyed the most. In my opinion language is an important aspect of a culture but it is not the only aspect of a culture.

the only indian language you know is hindi. do you not see the irony of YOU preaching about learning another indian language to a group of indians, most of whom know at least one indian language more than you?

It can be even argued that hindi is not an indian language. Some people claim that it is just urdu written in devanagari (sanskrit) script.

rofl Hellsangel you never fail to amuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 pm

While the Rashmun Method does clearly indicate a Chinese origin for UP Khariboli, I wouldn't go so far as to say that Hindi is not an Indian language.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 pm

panini press wrote:While the Rashmun Method does clearly indicate a Chinese origin for UP Khariboli, I wouldn't go so far as to say that Hindu is not an Indian language.

Look who comes the defense of his slave, none other than the Akka.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm

panini press wrote:While the Rashmun Method does clearly indicate a Chinese origin for UP Khariboli, I wouldn't go so far as to say that Hindi is not an Indian language.

I just left enough disclaimers like , "some people say" , "it can be argued" ;-).

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

b_A wrote:
panini press wrote:While the Rashmun Method does clearly indicate a Chinese origin for UP Khariboli, I wouldn't go so far as to say that Hindi is not an Indian language.

I just left enough disclaimers like , "some people say" , "it can be argued" ;-).

I just love the way Hellsangel and Charvaka play tag-team with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Psst... I am trying to help you not b_A. I don't want people to think you do not know any Indian language. Even jerji disapproves of that sort of thing.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm

panini press wrote:Psst... I am trying to help you not b_A. I don't want people to think you do not know any Indian language. Even jerji disapproves of that sort of thing.

lol! Hellsangel and PP in a one to one conversation is very entertaining indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Psst... I am trying to help you not b_A. I don't want people to think you do not know any Indian language. Even jerji disapproves of that sort of thing.

lol! Hellsangel and PP in a one to one conversation is very entertaining indeed.
Master Rashmun, I am talking to you. You sound like you are completely addled right now. Kuch lete kyon nahin?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Master Rashmun, I am talking to you. You sound like you are completely addled right now. Kuch lete kyon nahin?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Guruvu gaaru, fantastic story. Keep writing more like this. I would pay good money to read stories like this. And I am not going to remove this comment in retrospect either.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Also, up the dosage.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Also, up the dosage.

https://2img.net/u/1114/15/97/88/smiles/3077217049.gif

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next