Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duffer

Go down

duffer - The Duffer Empty The Duffer

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:36 am

It was meant to be their day under the sun, having got a chance to interact with Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi.

They had prepared for five days to ask him, in English, questions they thought were relevant. But, when they finally got a chance to pose the queries to him, it was a damp squib.  

Nearly 50 students of Maidur Government Higher Primary School had been selected to pose some ‘tough’ questions to Gandhi.

When this reporter asked the students whether they understood the replies of Gandhi, almost all of them said ‘No’.

They were disappointed with the answers, the students said.
The first question came from Vinayak Giriyamanavar, a class six student. He asked, “If you were the prime minister of India, what would you do to improve rural areas?”
For this, he said, “Let us think about it, when time comes.”

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/505714/it-forgettable-rendezvous-schoolkids.html/

Back to top Go down

duffer - The Duffer Empty Re: The Duffer

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:42 am

this is the same douche you & your minions from zouthindia were pimping to be the PM less than a year ago?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:44 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:this is the same douche you & your minions from zouthindia were pimping to be the PM less than a year ago?

i always suspected the guy was not intellectually endowed but i never realized he is this bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:this is the same douche you & your minions from zouthindia were pimping to be the PM less than a year ago?

i always suspected the guy was not intellectually endowed but i never realized he is this bad.

interesting you prefer a dumb fuck over a capable administrator. same with confuseddour, he prefers corrupt, murdering thugs over proven administrators as long as they are from his cashtu (religionu?)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:08 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

interesting you prefer a dumb fuck over a capable administrator murderous, barbaric, communal, and medieval minded thug . same with confuseddour, he prefers corrupt, murdering thugs over proven administrators as long as they are from his cashtu (religionu?)

i thought the real decision making would be done not by Rahul Baba but by people like Diggy Raja.

Last edited by Rashmun on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:13 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

interesting you prefer a dumb fuck over a capable administrator murderous, barbaric, communal, and medieval minded thug . same with confuseddour, he prefers corrupt, murdering thugs over proven administrators as long as they are from his cashtu (religionu?)

i thought the real decision making would be done not by Rahul Baba but by people like Diggy Raja.

that's how corrupt your ilk are, so used to figure heads as long as they're from a certain family (cashtu) and behind the scenes chicanery.

PS: regarding your correction, go suck on diggy's salty dick. most of the country & rest of the world thinks otherwise

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:20 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

that's how corrupt your ilk are, so used to figure heads as long as they're from a certain family (cashtu) and behind the scenes chicanery.

PS: regarding your correction, go suck on diggy's salty dick. most of the country & rest of the world thinks otherwise

Modi would have his knickers in a twist, and be literally kicked out of the PM's office if he dared to do anything to annoy the RSS. That is the family that is in control in India today.

Regarding Modi being "medieval minded", see this: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/28/indian-prime-minister-genetic-science-existed-ancient-times

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:41 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Modi would have his knickers in a twist, and be literally kicked out of the PM's office if he dared to do anything to annoy the RSS. That is the family that is in control in India today.

Regarding Modi being "medieval minded", see this: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/28/indian-prime-minister-genetic-science-existed-ancient-times

your propaganda hasnt changed one bit and I lack the patience to get in the mud with you when there are 100 million things infinitely more interesting to do than that. I'll note your dishonesty one more time and move on.

Last edited by Propagandhi711 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:43 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

your propaganda hasnt changed one bit and I lack the patience to get in the mud with you when there are 100 million things infinitely more interesting to do than that. I'll note with dishonesty one more time and move on.

thanks for being so candid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:50 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

your propaganda hasnt changed one bit and I lack the patience to get in the mud with you when there are 100 million things infinitely more interesting to do than that. I'll note with dishonesty one more time and move on.

sucking on phlegmy's pecker has taught you that one thing, if nothing else: when you have no point to make, focus on spellings & grammar

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:55 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

sucking on phlegmy's pecker has taught you that one thing, if nothing else: when you have no point to make, focus on spellings & grammar

what did you mean to write when you wrote: "I'll note with dishonesty one more time and move on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down