Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controversy erupts on sulekha.forumotion.com

+3
Idéfix
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
ashdoc
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Controversy erupts on sulekha.forumotion.com Empty Controversy erupts on sulekha.forumotion.com

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:45 pm

http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t10-kind-attention-forum-admin#22

Back to top Go down

Controversy erupts on sulekha.forumotion.com Empty Re: Controversy erupts on sulekha.forumotion.com

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:50 pm

rashmun, you are playing with fire. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Controversy erupts on sulekha.forumotion.com Empty Re: Controversy erupts on sulekha.forumotion.com

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:58 pm

whats the reason for posting about the controversy here ?? publicity for your forum ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 pm

well, i have to say he is very brave if he survives this. it is a question of his honour now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t10-kind-attention-forum-admin#22

hahaha....go after them boy.... apply the rashmun method, cite Akbarnama, and play ring-a-ringa-roses with the rivr-Sulekha.

You can always back out at the very last minute claiming it all to be "just in jest" - your ultimate Brahmastra.....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 pm

is queen bee going to help rashmun with her oh-so-delicate hands ??? queen ...i mean in this controversy Sleep

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 pm

ashdoc wrote:whats the reason for posting about the controversy here ?? publicity for your forum ??

He was hoping we will "register" on his site and respond/comment on his site....

Trick-O-Tricku...

(But, we ain't Rashmun-quality Dumbos).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:23 pm

This is not surprising. I warned him about the name when he first created the forum and tried to trick people into going there by not disclosing that it was a new forum.

https://such.forumotion.com/t2719-my-first-flying-experience#23425
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:26 pm

oye lance armstrong ji, akbar's izzat is at stake. don't lose to some southindian corporate lawyer girl now.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Sulekha has confirmed that the person claiming to be Admin of Sulekha Rivr on this thread is actually an imposter.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:Sulekha has confirmed that the person claiming to be Admin of Sulekha Rivr on this thread is actually an imposter.

lol!

Hahaha... do we even need any more proof that Rashmun is a liar and a low-grade cheat?

and we all love to hate him (except Max who loves him).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:36 pm

so this entire tempest in a teacup was to drum up visitors to his site?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:38 pm

rofl Even the controversies are fake.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:39 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:so this entire tempest in a teacup was to drum up visitors to his site?

The initial post of the person claiming to be Admin of Sulekha Rivr was not by me. It may have been by someone here who is annoyed that i chose 'sulekha' as the name of the forumotion forum i created (since the name is unforgettable to anyone who has posted on Sulekha CH) and wanted me to change the name of the forum to something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:so this entire tempest in a teacup was to drum up visitors to his site?

The initial post of the person claiming to be Admin of Sulekha Rivr was not by me. It may have been by someone here who is annoyed that i chose 'sulekha' as the name of the forumotion forum i created (since the name is unforgettable to anyone who has posted on Sulekha CH) and wanted me to change the name of the forum to something else.

for instance, Charvakananda was insisting earlier i should strongly consider changing the name of the forum from http://sulekha.forumotion.com to something else otherwise i could face legal problems from Sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 pm

enjoyed the whole - click this link to go to that link to come back and post the middle link here - thing.... but gonna get dizzy soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Haha. Rashmun, do you solemnly declare that that original post was not yours? Like you solemnly declared you would not visit suchat because you didn't trust me? Remember, we all have a very high opinion of your word and treat it as gospel.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:50 pm

panini press wrote:Haha. Rashmun, do you solemnly declare that that original post was not yours? Like you solemnly declared you would not visit suchat because you didn't trust me? Remember, we all have a very high opinion of your word and treat it as gospel.

it is true that the original post on that thread was not by me. It is also true that the only other person (aside from the Sulekha Rivr imposter) who was
strongly advising me to change the name of http://sulekha.forumotion.com
to something else was you (Charvaka/PP).

it is also true that i wanted the default forumotion chat to be continued here. Those who wanted to go to chaikaapi chat which runs on a 'for profit' site operated by you were free to do so.

Do you agree that you lied and concealed the truth when you did not disclose to the regulars that chaikaapi is owned and operated independently by you, that it is a 'for profit' site, and that you have the ability to read chat messages on chaikaapi site? Do you think your uncle--who you claim is a Vedic priest who does not know proper sanskrit, does not chant mantras properly and yet continues to collect fat daksinas from gullible people--would be proud of what you did?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:it is true that the original post on that thread was not by me.
We know how reliable your words are.

Rashmun wrote:It is also true that the only other person (aside from the Sulekha Rivr imposter) who was
strongly advising me to change the name of http://sulekha.forumotion.com
to something else was you (Charvaka/PP).
False. https://such.forumotion.com/t2719-my-first-flying-experience#23481

Rashmun wrote: it is also true that i wanted the default forumotion chat to be continued here. Those who wanted to go to chaikaapi chat which runs on a 'for profit' site operated by you were free to do so.
That is not what I asked you. Did you solemnly state that you will NOT visit suchat because you did not trust me? (You did.) Did you then shamelessly visit suchat and post about what you overheard there?

Rashmun wrote: Do you agree that you lied and concealed the truth when you did not disclose to the regulars that chaikaapi is owned and operated independently by you
I never concealed it or lied about it. I clearly told people that it was owned and operated by me, and that I was paying a monthly fee for its upkeep. It was clearly mentioned in my very first post about chaikaapi.com: https://such.forumotion.com/t887-refugee-camp-to-more-permanent-housing.

Rashmun wrote: that it is a 'for profit' site
It is not. There has been no revenue from the site.

Rashmun wrote: and that you have the ability to read chat messages on chaikaapi site?
I don't. Your repeating a lie ad nauseam won't make it true.

Rashmun wrote: Do you think your uncle--who you claim is a Vedic priest who does not know proper sanskrit, does not chant mantras properly and yet continues to collect fat daksinas from gullible people--would be proud of what you did?
You know more about my uncle than I do, so you are welcome to carry on on this matter.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:50 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote: that it is a 'for profit' site
It is not. There has been no revenue from the site.

--> It is a 'for profit' site in the sense that it is a commercial site. Its estimated value right now is approximately $1,500 as per what was disclosed earlier by Huzefa Kapasi.

--> the only reason why you wanted everyone to migrate to chaikaapi, why you refused to listen to protests that the default forumotion chat on this forum should not be shut down, is because it is in your vested interest to get as many posters on chaikaapi as possible.

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote: and that you have the ability to read chat messages on chaikaapi site?
I don't. Your repeating a lie ad nauseam won't make it true.

--> Anyone can google up and find out that anyone who logs onto an Ajax chat as Admin can view the archives. Sure, the Admin can disable the archives but he can also re-enable the archives whenever he wants. At any rate, there is no way of knowing whether the archives have been disabled or not.

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote: Do you think your uncle--who you claim is a Vedic priest who does not know proper sanskrit, does not chant mantras properly and yet continues to collect fat daksinas from gullible people--would be proud of what you did?
You know more about my uncle than I do, so you are welcome to carry on on this matter.

CH poster Seva was around when you made the claim about several members of your family being fraudulent priests. He said this 5 years ago in a thread in which you had participated in and in which you clashed with him. You made no effort to repudiate him which shows that he was telling the truth.

Seva's 5 year old post as well as the original Sulekha link may be seen here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t6379-ch-poster-seva#50233

When you disputed my claim that you had earlier said your uncle is a fraudulent priest who does not know proper sanskrit, does not chant mantras properly and yet continues to collect fat daksinas i asked Seva for whether he remembered you saying this and he said not only your uncle but many members of your family are fraudulent priests as per what you have said. Seva's post may be seen here:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/attention-seva-1122843.htm

It is understandable that you should now be embarrassed about the fact that many members of your family are crooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:59 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote: Do you agree that you lied and concealed the truth when you did not disclose to the regulars that chaikaapi is owned and operated independently by you
I never concealed it or lied about it. I clearly told people that it was owned and operated by me, and that I was paying a monthly fee for its upkeep. It was clearly mentioned in my very first post about chaikaapi.com: https://such.forumotion.com/t887-refugee-camp-to-more-permanent-housing.

Two regulars, Blabberwock and Huzefa Kapasi, have declared that they had no idea that the domain name of chaikaapi had been registered under your name. They were under the impression that chaikaapi is an icyboards forum just like this forum and http://sulekha.forumotion.com are forumotion forums.

Blabberwock's post along with my clarification may be seen here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t8026p50-vakavaka-pakapaka#60741

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
--> It is a 'for profit' site in the sense that it is a commercial site. Its estimated value right now is approximately $1,500 as per what was disclosed earlier by Huzefa Kapasi.

You DESPERATELY want to start YOUR own site and claim glory (on par with Akbar). PP's chat site is now "gaining" in value. So here is a deal to satisfy all:

Why don't you buy PP's Chat site for $1200 (which has an estimated value of $1500). It will be a super-dooper deal, and solves all problems and satisfies everyone...

Deala or No Deala..

P.S. I charge a 7.5% commission which PP has REPORTEDLY agreed to pay.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Rashmun,
what is wrong with starting a for profit site? Sulekha did that. I wish charvaka all success in his efforts. My participation depends on my time and what i am getting outnof the experience. No body is forcing me. If i get some use of the site without paying anything and siteowner makes money because of my presence, then that looks like a fair deal between adults.
If you want to start an alternate site, remeber the key is USER interest.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rashmun,
what is wrong with starting a for profit site? Sulekha did that. I wish charvaka all success in his efforts. My participation depends on my time and what i am getting outnof the experience. No body is forcing me. If i get some use of the site without paying anything and siteowner makes money because of my presence, then that looks like a fair deal between adults.
If you want to start an alternate site, remeber the key is USER interest.

nothing wrong with starting a for profit site as long as there is complete transparency. In this case transparency was not there because even the first users on chaikaapi like Blabberwock and Huzefa Kapasi have said they did not know the domain name had been registered directly under the name of PP.

Furthermore it was not clear to everyone that PP has the ability to view all chat messages when he logs in as Admin of the chaikaapi site. Sure, he can disable the archives. But we have only his word that he has done so and he can always re-enable it whenever he wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Rashmun,
now you have ensured everyone on this site is aware of these two problems. PP has stated clearly that chaikaapi is registered in his name. You may not believe it but he also assured users about their message privacy.
We all learned from experience it is not easy to make money. It is risky but if you want to try most of us will support either of you. Customers are hard to please and difficult to make money of. (Unless you have an apple logo on your products). Burn your fingers and tell us your war stories.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:In this case transparency was not there because even the first users on chaikaapi like Blabberwock and Huzefa Kapasi have said they did not know the domain name had been registered directly under the name of PP.
I mentioned 14 months ago:
"look up the whois entry for chaikaapi.com." That entry shows my name. If I was trying to hide anything, I could have registered the domain under another name.

https://such.forumotion.com/t2764-a-brief-history-of-sulekha-ch-part-11-kris#23867

Rashmun wrote:Furthermore it was not clear to everyone that PP has the ability to view all chat messages when he logs in as Admin of the chaikaapi site.
I don't have the ability to view any chat messages because they are not stored. Your repeated lies about this matter won't turn into the truth. Regular chatters can comment whether they have seen me login as Admin in chat this year (I haven't).

Rashmun wrote:we have only his word that he has done so and he can always re-enable it whenever he wants.
If it is between your word and mine, even you believe mine. Remember how you said you don't trust me and so won't go to suchat, but went there anyway?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:42 pm

who is winning in the akbar v atheist fake brahmin priest war?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:who is winning in the akbar v atheist fake brahmin priest war?
Il Professore is winning!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:In this case transparency was not there because even the first users on chaikaapi like Blabberwock and Huzefa Kapasi have said they did not know the domain name had been registered directly under the name of PP.
I mentioned 14 months ago:
"look up the whois entry for chaikaapi.com." That entry shows my name. If I was trying to hide anything, I could have registered the domain under another name.

https://such.forumotion.com/t2764-a-brief-history-of-sulekha-ch-part-11-kris#23867

Not enough. Blabberwock and Huzefa Kapasi have said they had no idea the domain name was registered under your name. You have to understand that people here do not hang on to every word that you say. Furthermore, if some newbie comes along he would clearly not have access to your 14 month old post. He would click on SuCH chat not knowing it is a commercial site owned and operated by you. What you need to do is write something like this on chaikaapi site itself:

http://www.sulekha.com/about.html

i have no problem with you earning money as long as you do it honestly and ethically.

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Furthermore it was not clear to everyone that PP has the ability to view all chat messages when he logs in as Admin of the chaikaapi site.
I don't have the ability to view any chat messages because they are not stored. Your repeated lies about this matter won't turn into the truth. Regular chatters can comment whether they have seen me login as Admin in chat this year (I haven't).

your statements about what regulars know are clearly misleading. you thought it is enough to display a 14 month old forum post declaring that your ownership of of chaikaapi, but regulars on chaikaapi (who had not read or did not remember your post) declared they had no idea that the chaikaapi domain name had been registered under your name. What your clearly needed to do, and failed to do, was to declare on the chaikaapi site itself that it is a commercial site owned and operated by you.

with respect to the chat messages, the point is that you have the ability to log in as Admin of the site and start viewing the chat messages and changing the archives settings, etc. whether you have done so in the past or whether you will do so in the future is a different matter. Further, you may change your mind about this issue at any time in the future (after all you own the site and get to make and change the rules) and chaikaapi users have the right to know this.

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:we have only his word that he has done so and he can always re-enable it whenever he wants.
If it is between your word and mine, even you believe mine. Remember how you said you don't trust me and so won't go to suchat, but went there anyway?

i did say that i would not like to visit chaikaapi, but it was not as if i swore an oath or made a promise never to visit chaikaapi. it is true though that i have not visited chaikaapi either from my residence or from my office and it is also true that i avoid visiting chaikaapi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Rashmun, your tired old tactic of dragging your opponent into the mud with you, and / or wearing them down by repeating your nonsense ad nauseam is not going to work with me.

I have no problems with you promoting your site here -- although you are in deliberate copyright violation, stealing the logo that I created, and acknowledging that it was a valid criticism.

People here clearly see that you: (a) tried to dupe people into visiting your forum by not stating it was a new forum -- and FAILED, (b) tried to entice Vakavaka Pakapaka to your forum by talking about philosophy, without mentioning that you would have access to his IP address -- and FAILED, (c) made big statements about never visiting chaikaapi because you didn't trust me -- and FAILED to keep your own word, (d) made false claims about privacy on your forum -- and FAILED to keep your word. On your forum, you have hidden the last login time for Admin. So you can login as Admin anytime and see IP addresses of users. On this forum, any user can see when Admin last logged in.

There is a reason people don't want to participate on your site, and it is you. You may think that you pulled a major coup by getting QB to join you despite your long history of the crassest kind of mutual insults ("half mullah" and "randi rakshasi," just to cite the first ones that come to mind). But I have news for you: people still don't trust you here.

You are welcome to express your hatred for me. I have not made a single cent from my work on SuCH and SuCHat and I am not looking to make any money from it. I have spent time and money on this community because (a) I value it, and (b) I believe my inputs and efforts are valued by this community. Your blatant lies about me or this site are not going to stick. The longer you keep repeating them, the more ridiculous you make yourself look.

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:34 pm

panini press wrote: I have not made a single cent from my work on SuCH and SuCHat and I am not looking to make any money from it. I have spent time and money on this community because (a) I value it, and (b) I believe my inputs and efforts are valued by this community. Your blatant lies about me or this site are not going to stick. The longer you keep repeating them, the more ridiculous you make yourself look.

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:http://www.webstatsdomain.com/domains/ch.chaikaapi.com/

Overview of Ch.chaikaapi.com
Ch.chaikaapi.com is ranked 1,367,412 in the world (among the 30 million domains). This site is estimated worth $1,256USD.
This site has a low Pagerank(0/10). It has 648 backlinks. It's good for
seo website. Ch.chaikaapi.com has 9% seo score. Ch.chaikaapi.com is
safe.

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! 1 more island in pacific for PP!! *jealous rage*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:35 pm

panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:http://www.webstatsdomain.com/domains/ch.chaikaapi.com/

Overview of Ch.chaikaapi.com
Ch.chaikaapi.com is ranked 1,367,412 in the world (among the 30 million domains). This site is estimated worth $1,256USD.
This site has a low Pagerank(0/10). It has 648 backlinks. It's good for
seo website. Ch.chaikaapi.com has 9% seo score. Ch.chaikaapi.com is
safe.

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! 1 more island in pacific for PP!!
*jealous rage*
Wow this is turning out to be the best investment
I ever made. 20x return is sweet. If only I can do thus a few hundred
times, I can retire.

https://such.forumotion.com/t8026-vakavaka-pakapaka#60667

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 pm

As i mentioned earlier i have no problem with Charvaka making money honestly and ethically. What this entails is Charvaka having a page on his chaikaapi site saying something like what is said here:

I deplore Charvaka's efforts to make money through deceipt.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 pm

panini press wrote:
There is a reason people don't want to participate on your site, and it is you. You may think that you pulled a major coup by getting QB to join you despite your long history of the crassest kind of mutual insults ("half mullah" and "randi rakshasi," just to cite the first ones that come to mind). But I have news for you: people still don't trust you here.

it is true that i am guilty of using crass language in the past when provoked. i blame it on my youth and inexperience. i will also point out that there have been others who have used far more severe language, including giving repeated death threats to other posters (or wishing the poster will die) and yet Charvaka continued to be the best of friends with such posters presumably because they were fellow Gults and Charvaka has a cliquish mentality. This also exposes the double standards of Charvaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 pm

panini press wrote:Rashmun, your tired old tactic of dragging your opponent into the mud with you, and / or wearing them down by repeating your nonsense ad nauseam is not going to work with me.

I have no problems with you promoting your site here -- although you are in deliberate copyright violation, stealing the logo that I created, and acknowledging that it was a valid criticism.

The only valid complaint you can have is about the logo which you claim to have personally designed. Everything else about this forumotion site is in the public domain. After all, you do not own and nor did you create forumotion.com. Now, as far as i know, it is not possible to copyright the national flag of India. Please let me know if you think otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:

it is true that i am guilty of using crass language in the past when provoked. i blame it on my youth and inexperience.

hahaha. does this remind anyone of this?

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
it is true that i am guilty of using crass language in the past when provoked. i blame it on my youth and inexperience. i will also point out that there have been others who have used far more severe language, including giving repeated death threats to other posters (or wishing the poster will die) and yet Charvaka continued to be the best of friends with such posters presumably because they were fellow Gults and Charvaka has a cliquish mentality. This also exposes the double standards of Charvaka.

Irrelevant bcz you are the one who is desperate to have your own site and begging other to join...of all people you begged QB....that shows YOUR level of personality.

P.S. You are now old and inexperienced.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 pm

panini press wrote:
People here clearly see that you: (a) tried to dupe people into visiting your forum by not stating it was a new forum -- and FAILED, (b) tried to entice Vakavaka Pakapaka to your forum by talking about philosophy, without mentioning that you would have access to his IP address -- and FAILED, (c) made big statements about never visiting chaikaapi because you didn't trust me -- and FAILED to keep your own word, (d) made false claims about privacy on your forum -- and FAILED to keep your word. On your forum, you have hidden the last login time for Admin. So you can login as Admin anytime and see IP addresses of users. On this forum, any user can see when Admin last logged in.

I have not changed the default settings of last login time for Admin. The presence of this setting had in fact escaped my attention. So it is not a question of hiding anything. I will have to look into how i can change the default settings of last login time for Admin. But thanks for pointing out this issue to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

I have not changed the default settings of last login time for Admin. The presence of this setting had in fact escaped my attention. So it is not a question of hiding anything. I will have to look into how i can change the default settings of last login time for Admin. But thanks for pointing out this issue to me.

is there anyone else on your site besides yourself and QB?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm

panini press wrote:

i never swore an oath that i would never visit chaikaapi as you are making it sound (in keeping with the training you have received from your uncle). i did say that i would much prefer the default forumotion chat should remain in place and i also said that i am not inclined to go to chaikaapi. Later, on very few occasions, i did visit chaikaapi while taking steps to maintain my privacy. One of the things i was specifically looking for was whether you had had the decency of having something like the following on your 'for profit' site (through which you hoped to make money):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

is there anyone else on your site besides yourself and QB?

Admin Sulekha Rivr, Ramesh Sinha, and Rajaputhran. are not me. Masala Man is me ( i wanted to have another handle for the purpose of testing the site).

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

Yet another lie. The default behavior on Forumotion is to make the last login time of any account visible. One needs to go into the profile and make a change to make it hidden. Any user can test this for themselves -- go create a new test ID and see whether its last login time shows up in the Memberlist.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 pm

panini press wrote:

The url of the forum i created is http://sulekha.forumotion.com. I am not sure how i can dupe people into thinking it is is the same as https://such.forumotion.com. Is there some special Gulti black magic i need to learn to be able to do this ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:09 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

Yet another lie. The default behavior on Forumotion is to make the last login time of any account visible. One needs to go into the profile and make a change to make it hidden. Any user can test this for themselves -- go create a new test ID and see whether its last login time shows up in the Memberlist.

Perhaps the default setting has been changed from the time Charvaka created this forum. I can honestly state that i have not changed this setting, nor did this particular setting engage my attention till Charvaka brought it up. If Charvaka is so keen that i should change this setting perhaps he can tell me how to do it. It would save me the trouble of looking up the issue on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:17 pm

panini press wrote:

I still haven't figured out how to obtain the IP addresses of posters through their posts. If you recall you were adamantly claiming when this forum was first created that you have no access to the IP addresses of posters and it was only later when some posters accused you of lying that you changed your tune. Furthermore it has been explained in detail by Huzefa Kapasi how to avoid disclosing your IP address to a forumotion Admin by using a proxy server.

https://such.forumotion.com/t674-admin-can-see-your-ip-address#5683

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

The url of the forum i created is http://sulekha.forumotion.com. I am not sure how i can dupe people into thinking it is is the same as https://such.forumotion.com. Is there some special Gulti black magic i need to learn to be able to do this ?
https://such.forumotion.com/t2719-my-first-flying-experience#23416

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t2719-my-first-flying-experience#23416

giving a random url does not answer the question of how http://sulekha.forumotion.com can become https://such.forumotion.com

What i want to know is whether there is some special Gulti Black Magic i need to learn to be able to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Rashmun, do ppl give u a wiiiide berth in real life too? Also I presume malini iyer ran for the hills a while back once she caught a glimpse of the nutty, OCD behavior?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:33 am

Rashmun wrote:naming a forumotion forum as apple.forumotion.com* would not constitute any illegality.
that is a compelling argument and it should put matters to rest. good job rashmun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next