Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding privacy on this forum

3 posters

Go down

Regarding privacy on this forum Empty Regarding privacy on this forum

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:55 pm

In the 'Any Admin requests' threads there is some talk going on with respect to maintaing one's privacy on this forum. I would like to state a few things in this connection:

1. The only posters who have sought to bully another poster by revealing personal/private information about that poster on this forum are the posters Hellsangel and Propagandhi.

2. The best way to handle Hellsangel and Propagandhi is to start revealing personal/private information about the poster Charvaka (Panini Press) who is a great buddy of these two posters. Jeremiah Mburuburu used this strategy very successfully and managed to shut up Propa and HA. Even though HA continued to shamelessly give links to old sulekha forum posts which mentioned JM's purported real name, he did not dare to write JM's purported real name in forum posts after what JM did.

Back to top Go down

Regarding privacy on this forum Empty Re: Regarding privacy on this forum

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Ah well! What the hell! [Name removed by Admin]!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ah well! What the hell! [Name removed by Admin]!
Please do not post personal information of other posters. I don't know what Rashmun said, and I honestly don't give a damn. Perhaps he is being a provocateur, but I urge you to disregard him. I think you made the right choice of not using the purported real names of other posters, and I encourage you to continue with that approach. Please send me a PM / public reply if you would like this information to be removed.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:42 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Ah well! What the hell! [Name removed by Admin]!
Please do not post personal information of other posters. I don't know what Rashmun said, and I honestly don't give a damn. Perhaps he is being a provocateur, but I urge you to disregard him. I think you made the right choice of not using the purported real names of other posters, and I encourage you to continue with that approach. Please send me a PM / public reply if you would like this information to be removed.

Hellsangel, better do what PP is asking you to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Oh well! [Name removed by Admin]!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:In the 'Any Admin requests' threads there is some talk going on with respect to maintaing one's privacy on this forum. I would like to state a few things in this connection:

1. The only posters who have sought to bully another poster by revealing personal/private information about that poster on this forum are the posters Hellsangel and Propagandhi.

2. The best way to handle Hellsangel and Propagandhi is to start revealing personal/private information about the poster Charvaka (Panini Press) who is a great buddy of these two posters. Jeremiah Mburuburu used this strategy very successfully and managed to shut up Propa and HA. Even though HA continued to shamelessly give links to old sulekha forum posts which mentioned JM's purported real name, he did not dare to write JM's purported real name in forum posts after what JM did.

[Name removed by Admin] condemns this message and disassociates with the poster referred to hencewith as crazy razzy and SWIH

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:In the 'Any Admin requests' threads there is some talk going on with respect to maintaing one's privacy on this forum. I would like to state a few things in this connection:

[Name removed by Admin] condemns this message and disassociates with the poster referred to hencewith as crazy razzy and SWIH
Please do not post personal information of other posters. I don't know what Rashmun said, and I honestly don't give a damn about Rashmun's nonsense. Perhaps He is trying to bebeing a provocateur, but I urge you to disregard him his amateurish efforts. I think you made the right choice of not using the purported real names of other posters, and I encourage you to continue with that approach. Please send me a PM / public reply if you would like this information to be removed.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 pm

panini press wrote:Please do not post personal information of other posters. I don't know what Rashmun said, and I honestly don't give a damn about Rashmun's nonsense. Perhaps He is trying to bebeing a provocateur, but I urge you to disregard him his amateurish efforts. I think you made the right choice of not using the purported real names of other posters, and I encourage you to continue with that approach. Please send me a PM / public reply if you would like this information to be removed.

PP, please continue poo pooing. The only reason why you are interested in privacy now is because the purported names of yourself and your employer were revealed by JM after he was fed up of his own information being revealed by your bosom buddies Hellsangel and Propagandhi. I have been talking of the need for privacy for a long time myself but repeatedly you kept brushing away my protests. On one instance, you said you had been giving negative votes to Hellsangel for revealing private information about another poster (hahaha).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down