Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

speaking of free speech and hurting religious feelings

5 posters

Go down

speaking of free speech and hurting religious feelings Empty speaking of free speech and hurting religious feelings

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:41 pm

rushdie whines that the enlightened bongalis didnt allow him to visit calcutta.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/rushdies-film-promotion-visit-indian-city-cancelled-protests-105459094.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

speaking of free speech and hurting religious feelings Empty Re: speaking of free speech and hurting religious feelings

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:43 pm

I don't understand why they need to stop him from visiting Kolkata. I don't see it as whining on his part.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

speaking of free speech and hurting religious feelings Empty Re: speaking of free speech and hurting religious feelings

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:46 pm

I said whined since these are rich celebrities banging hot bitches....that requires them to take things in their stride without complaining. it's natural law

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I said whined since these are rich celebrities banging hot bitches....that requires them to take things in their stride without complaining. it's natural law
hahaha, as always, whining about someone else enjoying sex! read that again. you just read propa's biography.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I said whined since these are rich celebrities banging hot bitches....that requires them to take things in their stride without complaining. it's natural law
hahaha, as always, whining about someone else enjoying sex! read that again. you just read propa's biography.

virile diapered 1,
atleast I got a biography, one that's still being written. all you got coming to you is an epitaph, that is if anyone bothers to write you one

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Jm,
in hyderabad the word used for someone who lurks around and observes other peoples sexual behaviour is "khader mia". You have now won that title beating all other lurkers.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 pm

truthbetold wrote:Jm,
in hyderabad the word used for someone who lurks around and observes other peoples sexual behaviour is "khader mia". You have now won that title beating all other lurkers.
rofl @ khader mian!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
thong underwear
virile diapered 1,
atleast I got a biography, one that's still being written. all you got coming to you is an epitaph, that is if anyone bothers to write you one
here are some keywords for your biography: cleveland steamer, fleshlight, whining about sexlessness, junnu, dense growth of curly black hair on her legs, gillette, the middle-aged, bearded man in the luminous-green thong underwear.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
thong underwear
virile diapered 1,
here are some keywords for your biography: cleveland steamer, fleshlight, whining about sexlessness, junnu, dense growth of curly black hair on her legs, gillette, the middle-aged, bearded man in the luminous-green thong underwear.
Liar Jerji, did you add the phrase "thong underwear" to what Propa calls you?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
thong underwear
virile diapered 1,

But those cannot beat

Khadar Mian
Rev Flimmy Iyer
Padre
Flimmy
Ex-Virile 1
R.Cyclotran

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down