Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please join chat

4 posters

Go down

please join chat Empty please join chat

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 am

silk smitha is still waiting to discuss oscars which she doesnt watch because of their mainstream appeal. she wants to discuss whether "le enfant de tous la marche conquista" made by jacques villacourt herojaile deserved to win the best foreign picture oscar over "das fahrzeug schell macht weider nicht" by hans-christian volkerr fassbinder. respected filmogs requested to join.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

please join chat Empty Re: please join chat

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 am

rofllll

given that "das fahrzeug schell macth weider nicht" by hans-christian volkerr fassbinder has several clusters of consonants without any room for a vowel in between, it wins hands down!

the same logic goes for beer. if you have to rate kobri brewed by tony parker and klaufcztghos brewed by michal kleszczynska, you know which one is better even without tasting it.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:01 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:rofllll

given that "das fahrzeug schell macth weider nicht" by hans-christian volkerr fassbinder has several clusters of consonants without any room for a vowel in between, it wins hands down!

the same logic goes for beer. if you have to rate kobri brewed by tony parker and klaufcztghos brewed by michal kleszczynska, you know which one is better even without tasting it.

when it comes to beer, food dishes, movies, art, cars and cappellas, you know more consonants is better. also youtube videos.

speaking of beer, not sure if you guys get this beer in desh (might be illegal due to alcohol content) but do try it: chimay. try the red first and then the blue. it'll knock your bata chappals off

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:12 pm

i urge you two to join chat to discuss beers

charvaka - could u pls open the chat on this forum. i forgot what it looked like and want to remember again

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:14 pm

seven wrote:i urge you two to join chat to discuss beers

charvaka - could u pls open the chat on this forum. i forgot what it looked like and want to remember again
It is still open... just click on "SuCHat" on top (below the Coffeehouse logo, next to "Home").
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:17 pm

nobody's around

i was talking about the one that appeared on the bottom of this page. where we could still keep an eye on the threads while chatting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

when it comes to beer, food dishes, movies, art, cars and cappellas, you know more consonants is better. also youtube videos.

speaking of beer, not sure if you guys get this beer in desh (might be illegal due to alcohol content) but do try it: chimay. try the red first and then the blue. it'll knock your bata chappals off

Try this. It is North American:
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22/30
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Try this. It is North American:
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22/30

looks like good beer to have when eating at a churrascaria. these belgium strongs are something else

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

sir! i live in india and all we get here is lawnmower variety namely kingfisher, canon 10000, zingaro, khajuraho, fosters etc.

so, you have resumed drinking appreciating alcohol?
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:10 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

sir! i live in india and all we get here is lawnmower variety namely kingfisher, canon 10000, zingaro, khajuraho, fosters etc.

sir, I have started imbibing again after 6+ yrs of teetotalarity (bait bait) but since my goal is no longer to get drunk, found that I have a taste for beer and little else. I have had some speyside recently but found that I dont care for hard licker anymore so it's beer every once in a while for the most part: limiting myself to pilsners, belgian ales, maybe some german bocks at this time. tried hefeweizens but found them to be headache inducing.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:23 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

sir, I have started imbibing again after 6+ yrs of teetotalarity (bait bait) but since my goal is no longer to get drunk, found that I have a taste for beer and little else. I have had some speyside recently but found that I dont care for hard licker anymore so it's beer every once in a while for the most part: limiting myself to pilsners, belgian ales, maybe some german bocks at this time. tried hefeweizens but found them to be headache inducing.
please join chat Clock

aside: enjoy your drinks props. like bhankas, the same thought had crossed my mind 'cos you had mentioned once that you were a teetoteller (bait bait) or had stopped drinking totally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:36 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

please join chat Clock

aside: enjoy your drinks props. like bhankas, the same thought had crossed my mind 'cos you had mentioned once that you were a teetoteller (bait bait) or had stopped drinking totally.

thank you sir. I like to licker softly these days

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:42 am

ha ha ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:43 am

I don't think I drank even once this year. Congrats vidya for going back to old days when you used to be a good girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:48 am

PS: that clock is freaky. it's like those stick figures wearing clothes that farmers use to ward off animals...is it supposed to signify the impending arrival of he who cannot be named (but is referred to as heinous anus in some quarters)?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:57 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I don't think I drank even once this year. Congrats vidya for going back to old days when you used to be a good girl.

once you get into the trussed up murgi pose, there's no going back to being a good girl

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down