Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarkari Gandhi-putra Chick Magnet Yojna

3 posters

Go down

Sarkari Gandhi-putra Chick Magnet Yojna Empty Sarkari Gandhi-putra Chick Magnet Yojna

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:24 am

A hilarious take on the Rahul Gandi-Narendra Modi face-off and the Indian polity in general.

I’m fascinated by how politics and other complex issues of national importance – such as the economy and defence – attract idiots whose confidence increases in proportion to their ignorance. They then go around peddling opinions that are based on knowledge and expertise in the same way that the Nazi party was based on sweet interracial love. Don’t get me wrong. Indians are capable of great things as individuals, but put enough of us together and our collective IQ crashes faster than Salman at a bakery.

Also, the more complex the issue, the stupider our beliefs. For example, just go out and ask people a simple question like, “What is the capital of Nagaland?” and then watch them struggle before they finally give up and answer, “Momos?” (The actual capital of Nagaland is Baichung Bhutia)

But ask the same people about Kashmir, and watch them assault your senses with full confidence: “NUKE PAKISTAN! I’m telling you na! War is the only way. Go to war. Problem solved. Enough is enough. Now or never. Do or die. Boom boom time. Chak de India. Melody hai choclatey. Cheetah bhi peeta hai.”

It’s like they think that if they’re moronic enough, they’ll be summoned to the President’s office...

The problem is exacerbated by news channels that insist on having a finger on the pulse of the nation, and in doing so, reduce the most complex problems of our generation to simplistic polls, such as, ‘Do you think the government should increase military spending? a) Yes b) No.’ Really now? I want to see Option C, the honest option, which says, “I have no clue. The only news items I read are celebrity horoscopes. I’m just a BA pass from a college that doubles up as a hosiery shop in the evenings. All I want from life is to own a 1BHK in Dombivli, and to convince my wife to do that thing I saw in an MMS once, while I lie there thinking about her sister. SO STOP ASKING ME ABOUT THINGS I WILL NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND!”

http://stupidusmaximus.wordpress.com/2013/02/10/we-are-anonymous-we-are-legion-we-are-clueless/

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Sarkari Gandhi-putra Chick Magnet Yojna Empty Re: Sarkari Gandhi-putra Chick Magnet Yojna

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:32 am

Yeah, he sure knows our Upps Unkil alright.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Sarkari Gandhi-putra Chick Magnet Yojna Empty Re: Sarkari Gandhi-putra Chick Magnet Yojna

Post by Petrichor Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:43 am

Cheap lines for laughs while sitting around munching on salted cashews and scotch.

By his logic we should even disenfranchise a bulk of the country that are illiterate from voting.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down