Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeh maanga hai

5 posters

Go down

Yeh maanga hai Empty Yeh maanga hai

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Yeh maanga hai duaaon mein
Kami na ho vafaaon mein
Rahe teri nigaahon mein
Likho na yeh fizaaon mein o saajana
Hamaari chaahaton ka mit na sakega fasaana

Back to top Go down

Yeh maanga hai Empty Re: Yeh maanga hai

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:54 am

who are the actor and the actress in the video?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:30 am

sorry, not participating in this let's-ask-an-innocent-question-then-insult-her-mother game with you any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:18 am

aur ye thengaa hai:

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:24 am

Oh wow. Entire song on coconut.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Oh wow. Entire song on coconut.

maangaa = mango
thengaa = coconut.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:08 am

just watching the highlights from last night. dhawan is a very atypical indian leftie, not at all in the mold of ganguly or gambhir. he drives and pulls more like matthew hayden. very easy on the eyes, but full of power.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:sorry, not participating in this let's-ask-an-innocent-question-then-insult-her-mother game with you any more.

Good choice. Do you know that you have assured audience in Max and JM for all of your youtube videos ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:02 pm

b_A wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:sorry, not participating in this let's-ask-an-innocent-question-then-insult-her-mother game with you any more.

Good choice. Do you know that you have assured audience in Max and JM for all of your youtube videos ?

Heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
b_A wrote:

Heh.
that is funny considering you are a self-proclaimed NOT north indian. people fall for ingratiation and "observing" much these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Anyhoos. I remember how bro and all had come back maha impressed with [name removed by admin]'s action in this movie. He had literally pushed himself in this first break of his. And he never looked back. There is one sample in the song itself in which he jumps off so effortlessly from the moving horse.

Last edited by Vidya Bagchi on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
b_A wrote:

Heh.
that is funny considering you are a self-proclaimed NOT north indian. people fall for ingratiation and "observing" much these days.

>>>>What? When did this 'Declaration of Independence' take place?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Kris wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
b_A wrote:

Heh.

oh! here: https://such.forumotion.com/t11702p50-very-restless#90392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Kris wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
b_A wrote:

Heh.

oh! here: [url=https://such.forumotion.com/t11702p50-very-restless#90392
https://such.forumotion.com/t11702p50-very-restless#90392[/quote[/url]]

>>>>"When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another...."

I don't know about you, but I am not ruling out an alliance with KV to form a United States of Eelam Smile

This whole Priya -Debu-Banerjee- story is a ruse cover up the real revolutionary goings-on in the background

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:38 pm

LOL. I am from bhopal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:LOL. I am from bhopal.

>>>Wait-- Union Carbide Bhopal? What is the village you make reference too then?

Note:Nothing wrong with villages. I am rather partial to villages too.. am planning on retiring in one when the time comes. You may have perchance heard of it..goes by the name of the Village of La Jolla

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:53 pm

I would call my colony and area as village coz those are the only people we interacted with. And based on my general language and attitude here, everyone calls me a villager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I would call my colony and area as village coz those are the only people we interacted with. And based on my general language and attitude here, everyone calls me a villager.
a swiss woman got raped near your village yesterday. north indian village? check!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:45 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:I would call my colony and area as village coz those are the only people we interacted with. And based on my general language and attitude here, everyone calls me a villager.
a swiss woman got raped near your village yesterday. north indian village? check!

must be the bleddy ni immigrants. My grandparents migrated too, but that was a hundred years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

must be the bleddy ni immigrants. My grandparents migrated too, but that was a hundred years ago.
we need an updated bamboo chart from jeremiah mburuburu that encompasses north indians in more detail. i hope he compiles it before he dies. it would be a great service for the current and future generations of indians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:32 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:who are the actor and the actress in the video?

*kuruvilla hat on*

1. the hero in the video has no pock marks nor are his knees knocked. he must be a south indian.

2. he says "wada" and not "wadai" therefore he must be ingratiating with north indians. he must be from guntur. his name is most likely vinod kumar gudipudi or suresh singh bethapudi.

3. having concluded #2 above, it is only natural that the heroine is either a kannadiga or a bengali (because b > u > k > t). then again, she also says "wada" and not "wadai", so it is concluded that she is a bengali. therefore her name must be bakul, bijoya or brinda.

bonus conclusion - the hero and the heroine claim that their deewana dils are like wada and sambhar. inseparable and made for each other.

Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:08 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:who are the actor and the actress in the video?

*kuruvilla hat on*

1. the hero in the video has no pock marks nor are his knees knocked. he must be a south indian.

2. he says "wada" and not "wadai" therefore he must be ingratiating with north indians. he must be from guntur. his name is most likely vinod kumar gudipudi or suresh singh bethapudi.

3. having concluded #2 above, it is only natural that the heroine is either a kannadiga or a bengali (because b > u > k > t). then again, she also says "wada" and not "wadai", so it is concluded that she is a bengali. therefore her name must be bakul, bijoya or brinda.

bonus conclusion - the hero and the heroine claim that their deewana dils are like wada and sambhar. inseparable and made for each other.

rofl rofl yehi maanga tha, ab mil gya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down