Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whom do you believe? The Malaysian or the guy from Delhi?

+4
Uppili
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Idéfix
Rishi
8 posters

Go down

Whom do you believe? The Malaysian or the guy from Delhi?  Empty Whom do you believe? The Malaysian or the guy from Delhi?

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:12 pm

A Malaysian PIO (Person of Indian Origin) was allegedly assaulted by three people including a co-passenger near the Outer Ring Road at Gachibowli here, after he objected to the passenger "talking" on a mobile phone while on a flight from Kuala Lumpur.

P Shankar Ram, a barrister from Malaysia, suffered injuries after he was beaten up by the young air passenger and his two bodyguards after he landed at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) at Shamshabad here yesterday, the police said.

Ram, who lodged a complaint with RGIA police after the incident claimed that the youngster intercepted his car while he was on way to a hotel here and one of his bodyguards assaulted him with his belt even as he was kicked and punched, causing injuries, the police said, quoting his complainant.

Ram said that the youngster began speaking over his mobile phone when the plane was about to take-off from Kuala Lumpur.

The flight crew had told him to stop talking over the phone and he too had told him that he was "compromising the safety" of other passengers, Ram said, seeking action against the youngster.

The police said that the accused youngster too lodged a counter complaint, alleging that the Malaysian, on board the plane had tried to misbehave with woman travelling with him under an inebriated condition.

The RGIA police booked a case and are investigating both the versions.

http://news.outlookindia.com/items.aspx?artid=794127

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Whom do you believe? The Malaysian or the guy from Delhi?  Empty Re: Whom do you believe? The Malaysian or the guy from Delhi?

Post by Idéfix Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:26 pm

How did you figure out that the guy was from Delhi?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Whom do you believe? The Malaysian or the guy from Delhi?  Empty Re: Whom do you believe? The Malaysian or the guy from Delhi?

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:46 pm

The youngster along with his bodyguards intercepted in his car the Malayasian who was on the way to the hotel. You do these kinds of things only in your own territory. It is most likely the youth was from Delhi.

What are the chances of someone like KV doing such stuff in Delhi?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:55 pm

Rishi wrote:The youngster along with his bodyguards intercepted in his car the Malayasian who was on the way to the hotel. You do these kinds of things only in your own territory. It is most likely the youth was from Delhi.

The airport is in Hyderabad.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:17 pm

trofimov wrote:
Rishi wrote:The youngster along with his bodyguards intercepted in his car the Malayasian who was on the way to the hotel. You do these kinds of things only in your own territory. It is most likely the youth was from Delhi.

Rishi is talking about what will happen to Hyderabad after Telangana is separated - Hyd will be the S capital of India. Del/Hyd will be united into the "misbehavior" capital of the world. Even if Tamils want to misbehave, they come to Hyd, eat some byriani and stalk girls near Gacchibowli and rape them near Serilingampalli.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 pm

trofimov wrote:

ROFL

My bad.

I thought with the name Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, the place must be in Delhi.

I did not know Telugu chaps engage in goondaism.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Oh, without goondaism, there will be no Telugu movie industry; many Telugu movies are about good goondas and bad goondas. And Telugus rank first among Indians in voting for politicians whose core competence is worshiping the Royal Family.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Uppili Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 am

trofimov wrote:

Hyderabad was ruled by Nizam - the torchbearer of Mogul fairness, who ruled form Delhi. So Hyderbad is Southern Delhi, which is why hyderabad airport was named after Rajiv Gandhi.

So, Hyderabad/Delhi, Gulti/Hindian all one and the same...Razz

Uppili

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:14 am

trofimov wrote:

Too funny!

All the "maps" could be getting to somebody here..leading to geographical confusion (among other misconceptions!)

Not to mention assumptions galore..I see at least three way off in this one:)

*Speaking of changing names..naming the grand-historic General Hospital in Chennai "Rajiv Gandhi GH"..is quite something (not in a good way) to me!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:07 am

V confusing thread. monday morning verbiage...here, in my emails...everywhere.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:52 am

I believe the iyer, whoever he might be in this story

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:53 pm

trofimov wrote:

lol!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Rishi wrote:
trofimov wrote:

ROFL

My bad.

I thought with the name Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, the place must be in Delhi.

I did not know Telugu chaps engage in goondaism.

Being biased is good for discussion. Too bad for me.

I haven't had much to talk, the day I realized there's always a moron in my religion, caste, neighborhood as in any other.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down