Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lab ne

+4
Hellsangel
Merlot Daruwala
Captain Bhankas
Jeremiah Mburuburu
8 posters

Go down

Lab ne Empty Lab ne

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Lab ne jo lab chhu liya…. toh
Aasman se barsi duaayen

Back to top Go down

Lab ne Empty are you half-muslims?

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Aasman se barsi duaayen

why do you people behave as if you're half-muslims? why do you show such extraordinary appreciation of all things muslim including arabic? ("shukran allah" means "thank you, allah"; "al hamdulillah" means "allah willing"; the two sentences together don't make much sense.) is it a cultural habit developed by northindian hindus in mughal times to win the favour of the emperor and the royal family?

why is it relevant now? why do you love islamic songs like the one you posted above even though you're skeptical about muslims? is it because you have no culture except the half-muslim one you so enthusiastically display?

btw, is the "actress" in the video actually a male?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Lab ne Empty Re: Lab ne

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:42 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:why do you love islamic songs like the one you posted above?

kuruvilla, why do you love bharatnatyam and a cappella? are you half tamil and half european? why don't you stick to appreciating kalari fights while sipping toddy to be a true malayali?

Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:51 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:why do you love islamic songs like the one you posted above?

kuruvilla, why do you love bharatnatyam and a cappella? are you half tamil and half european? why don't you stick to appreciating kalari fights while sipping toddy to be a true malayali?

captain, you see d is dating a moslem and JM has picked up beef kabobs, random arabic words and sundry by interaction. he is merely showing off his new found knowledge of arabic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:55 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:

Excuse me. Kalari fights are practised by Hindoos of the Nair and Ezhava castus and sub-castus. Are you implying that Kuruvilla is half-Hindoo?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Aasman se barsi duaayen

why do you people behave as if you're half-muslims? why do you show such extraordinary appreciation of all things muslim including arabic? ("shukran allah" means "thank you, allah"; "al hamdulillah" means "allah willing"; the two sentences together don't make much sense.) is it a cultural habit developed by northindian hindus in mughal times to win the favour of the emperor and the royal family?

why is it relevant now? why do you love islamic songs like the one you posted above even though you're skeptical about muslims? is it because you have no culture except the half-muslim one you so enthusiastically display?

btw, is the "actress" in the video actually a male?

Posting a song with the word Allah in it makes me half muslim. Hmm. Interesting how your prejudices work. I feel like responding how my ex-FIL would. He would reverse judge everyone else by saying, "Asking questions like these tells a lot about what kind of a person YOU are." LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:27 am

Thanks M. I'm having same cycle my older one went through last week. She is better now so I'm hoping the same for myself by next week.

I am taking a slow morning today. I slept all morning except to drop my two kids at the bus stop. And after I go back home after the second one, I will sleep about 1-2 hours and then go to work. Hoping that would help. Yeah I can sleep on demand on days like these.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:32 am

Hmmm. Maria, are you looking for Yankee hospitality?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:37 am

Tracy,
Take it easy, hope you eat well, rest and recuperate soon.
Thought that I was being repetitive about "projection", and deleted my earlier comments.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:

captain, you see d is dating a moslem and JM has picked up beef kabobs, random arabic words and sundry by interaction. he is merely showing off his new found knowledge of arabic.

this is true. I seen piccures

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:45 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:

you mean purported pictures. will you post the purported pictures too? affraid let me close my eyes first. i don't want to be part of any violations of privacy bah blah blah section 120A.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:

lol!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Slept like a baby. Thanks to the [one] warm person who wished me well. Cold people can go to south pole for all I care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Slept like a baby. Thanks to the [one] warm person who wished me well. Cold people can go to south pole for all I care.

Good for you (sleeping like a baby).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Slept like a baby. Thanks to the [one] warm person who wished me well. Cold people can go to south pole for all I care.

Good for you (sleeping like a baby).

Thanks Seva Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Captain Bhankas wrote:

you mean purported pictures. will you post the purported pictures too? affraid let me close my eyes first. i don't want to be part of any violations of privacy bah blah blah section 120A.

I shalnt break the covenant of the exulted order of such that says thou shalnt invoke the name of who he cannot be named and say yes but will not post piccures

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum