Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWY

3 posters

Go down

EWY Empty EWY

Post by Idéfix Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm

This South Korea ETF is down about 8% since Kim Jong Un started making his threats last week. This is too tempting to pass up, so I am going to gamble on this. I put in a small limit buy order at 55.5. I expect it will execute at open tomorrow.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

EWY Empty Re: EWY

Post by Idéfix Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Also finally got back into the market... my buy order on AAPL executed at 423. Have a limit buy on GOOG at 770.

Anybody here playing FB?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:13 pm

-un seems more crackpot than -il. he may seek legitimacy with some dramatic move. he was probably klpd'ed with the dennis rodman diplomacy.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:12 pm

nah...aapl is a broken mo stock. value? maybe but there are several other deep values to be had in commodities. I'm selling a 50% of my semi stocks this week to raise a healthy chunk of change but will sit tight watching stochastics and RSI on a few commodities before buying. when may selling hits, will be ready to buy. patience is the best way to play the market, learned I have.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm

I am thinking of commodities too, but having a hard time reading the tea leaves on those. Yes, my AAPL play is for long-term value. I think it will have good returns in the 1-2 year timeframe.

I was too greedy -- should have bought EWY at market instead of a limit order that didn't bite.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Idéfix wrote:I am thinking of commodities too, but having a hard time reading the tea leaves on those. Yes, my AAPL play is for long-term value. I think it will have good returns in the 1-2 year timeframe.

I was too greedy -- should have bought EWY at market instead of a limit order that didn't bite.

what happened to the greek trade? still on/

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:I am thinking of commodities too, but having a hard time reading the tea leaves on those. Yes, my AAPL play is for long-term value. I think it will have good returns in the 1-2 year timeframe.

what happened to the greek trade? still on/
No, never got on it. Yesterday's AAPL buy is my first active position since Nov 2011.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum