Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Uppili]

3 posters

Go down

[Uppili] Empty [Uppili]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Uppili, what do you think of the following:

Swami Hathyogi, spokesperson, Akhara Parishad and All India Sant Samaj, tells Brijesh Pandey that the yoga guru is no sanyasi

What do you think of Baba Ramdev’s fight against black money?
What about the black money of Baba Ramdev and his aide Acharya Balkrishna? He is making a fool out of the public and is not at all interested in bringing back black money in Swiss banks. The kind of deal he tried to strike with the government behind closed doors shows his real character.

What kind of differences do you have with Ramdev?
I have no personal enmity against Ramdev but I’m always against those who try to do business under the garb of being a sadhu. He is definitely not a sanyasi.

Why is that?
It is not the job of a sadhu to sell oil, soap, biscuit and yoga. I’m a sanyasi. I know about medicinal plants but do I go around selling them? When someone comes to me, I help them without taking money. Sanyasis should be living on daan (charity), not on laabh (profit) from business. That’s why I don’t consider him a sanyasi.

What do you have to say about the allegations levelled against Baba Ramdev?
He knows that he will be exposed soon and that is why he is threatening the government. Nobody supports him. He only has the backing of the BJP, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and RSS. When ND Tiwari was the chief minister of Uttarakhand, he became a Congressman. When the BJP is in power, he becomes a BJP supporter. There is no consistency in his character and soon he will be exposed. The kind of land-grab he has done makes him the Hasan Ali of Haridwar.

What do you mean by that?
He claims he is only worth Rs 1,100 crore but in reality, he is worth tens of thousands of crores.

But it seems that the general public is supporting Ramdev.
The public that he is talking about is a paid crowd. When he was at Ramlila Maidan in New Delhi, he claimed that lakhs and lakhs of people have come but where are the people when he is sitting for dharna in Haridwar? Has even 1,000 people turned up? The public that come to visit him is mostly paid or belong to the BJP and the RSS.

http://www.tehelka.com/story_main49.asp?filename=Ne180611Coverstory2.asp

Back to top Go down

[Uppili] Empty Re: [Uppili]

Post by Rekz Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:39 am

All baba's & swami's are big time fraud's....I just blindly believe in 2 swami's- Vibuthi Swami & Aravind swamy(actor)
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:05 am

Well said.......Nothing can equal the true power of my Vibhuti.....(Except, even this has trouble clearing the ills and ignorance of Rashmun ji)

Here: take this Prashaad. (looks like I am adapting NI terminology to make my preachings acceptable internationallY).

P.S. My guru ji is always Sri Sri Dr. Commander Selvam

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by sambarvada Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:08 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Well said.......Nothing can equal the true power of my Vibhuti.....(Except, even this has trouble clearing the ills and ignorance of Rashmun ji)

Here: take this Prashaad. (looks like I am adapting NI terminology to make my preachings acceptable internationallY).

P.S. My guru ji is always Sri Sri Dr. Commander Selvam

====> LOL

It is funny. He was honoured by NIs in one of their temples in Virginia a few years ago.

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down