Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catherine Zeta-Jones

5 posters

Go down

Catherine Zeta-Jones Empty Catherine Zeta-Jones

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 pm

....is now checking into a mental facility for Bi-Polar D/O.

Wait.. if Bi-Polar D/O is controlled with meds and "Cured" wont they be diagnosed with Unipolar D/O - which will make machines.

P.S. Slow day.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Catherine Zeta-Jones Empty Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:46 pm

I will treat her. send her to me.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 pm

It always boggled my mind how such a stunningly beautiful woman could fall for a guy who is old enough to be her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:01 pm

nenu wrote:It always boggled my mind how such a stunningly beautiful woman could fall for a guy who is old enough to be her father.

I heard Martha Stewart is looking for a Youngish, Tallish, Successfullish BF, after she broke up with her long-time companion 2 yrs ago. Even tried to apply at Match.com

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
nenu wrote:It always boggled my mind how such a stunningly beautiful woman could fall for a guy who is old enough to be her father.

I heard Martha Stewart is looking for a Youngish, Tallish, Successfullish BF, after she broke up with her long-time companion 2 yrs ago. Even tried to apply at Match.com

It won't work for long. She should look at the example of Demi who's a mess now. Pick someone your own age, pls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:31 pm

The way I am now at near 40, I think either an older (48+) or a younger guy (31-38) might go for me. Older one would be sorta be happy to get someone not that old falling for him and may want to keep me as his long term woman. Younger one might go for me coz I am still not that old looking, and I won't mind if he isn't willing to marry me for reasonable age gap reasons. I might go for either of those categories too as long as they can keep up with me, either on their own or with help. It's my own age group 39-43, that might reject me for many reasons, age and wanting to settle down being the foremost. 44-47 hmm. I don't know. They might begin still-not-that-old but will border the getting-older edge too soon for me. So I don't know. What if I speculate so much and then go back to XH Sad I do need someone to take care of heavy duty stuff in the house. But who else would be good for my kids too? Guess no one except me. So ya, let's see. To me too, the younger guy option is looking attractive. 2-3 years baad, thank you, good bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:45 pm

This reminds me. Last week it was just son and me in the house. And I had to move some heavy stuff around. Sonny comes up to me says, 'We can do this mommy. We both are big tough men. Let's go!' And so we did. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

The way I am now at near 40, I think either an older (48+) or a younger guy (31-38) might go for me. Older one would be sorta be happy to get someone not that old falling for him and may want to keep me as his long term woman. Younger one might go for me coz I am still not that old looking, and I won't mind if he isn't willing to marry me for reasonable age gap reasons. I might go for either of those categories too as long as they can keep up with me, either on their own or with help. It's my own age group 39-43, that might reject me for many reasons, age and wanting to settle down being the foremost. 44-47 hmm. I don't know. They might begin still-not-that-old but will border the getting-older edge too soon for me. So I don't know. What if I speculate so much and then go back to XH Sad I do need someone to take care of heavy duty stuff in the house. But who else would be good for my kids too? Guess no one except me. So ya, let's see. To me too, the younger guy option is looking attractive. 2-3 years baad, thank you, good bye.

Viddu, a few yrs that side or this side is still within the same age group range. We are talking about huge age gaps here. The douglas guy is like 68 and zeta babe is 43. 25 yrs age gap! Hello! So if you were to be dating a guy 25 yrs younger than you, it would be a 14-15 yr old kid. How odd will that be?

PS: yeah, your sonny will be your tough man helping you around your house soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Lady...the way you are (over)analyzing, only 103 yr olds will go for you....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Define near, and for how many more years.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed May 01, 2013 2:32 am

>>>I must be behind on all this news. Wasn't stewart married before and her husband bailed on her (a surprise there!)?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 01, 2013 10:53 am

Kris wrote:

>>>I must be behind on all this news. Wasn't stewart married before and her husband bailed on her (a surprise there!)?

That was even before - long long time once upon a time.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 01, 2013 3:19 pm

southindian wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Define near, and for how many more years.

Born - summer of 1973 Cool

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down