Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ironman is a fan of TS

3 posters

Go down

Ironman is a fan of TS Empty Ironman is a fan of TS

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Watch the movie to know why.

Loved the movie!

Back to top Go down

Ironman is a fan of TS Empty Re: Ironman is a fan of TS

Post by Captain Bhankas Sat May 04, 2013 3:04 am

i watched it last sunday and the only thing i liked about this movie was sir ben's mandarin. hahaha.

but i don't understand why you say ironman is a TS fan (i did not watch the scene after the credits rolled).
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:48 am

We also walked out, so I don't know if there was a scene after. This was the line he said before that (: will tell in a week or so, if no one else catches it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat May 04, 2013 8:10 am

Is the movie worth watching or just a mindless drab?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:12 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Is the movie worth watching or just a mindless drab?

Seva if you like the superhero genre you will like this. Or if you have liked previous ironman movies, this sure wont disappoint you.

Daughter hates the genre. She hated first Ironman, and Avengers was a torture for her. She came with us coz we were going to see the movie in the mall. Her plan was to do store browsing while we watched the movie. But the mall movies were all sold out. So we went to a movie theatre and so she was forced to watch the movie with us. But for the first time, she was absolutely into it. Got to be one of the good ones.

Like captain said above, the role of Ben Kingsley was great. He is a superb actor. Daughter also first got engaged in the movie cos of him. The kid's part was cute too. Reminded you of Spielberg kinda movies. Overall the movie was filled with thrill, comedy, action throughout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sat May 04, 2013 9:50 am

Ok Tracy..you convinced me..may go along and watch it this weekend.
I saw Iron Man I..was pleasantly surprised..wasn't as bad as I expected for a super hero movie!
Have to agree with your daughter..Avengers was torture:)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat May 04, 2013 10:11 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:Is the movie worth watching or just a mindless drab?

Seva if you like the superhero genre you will like this. Or if you have liked previous ironman movies, this sure wont disappoint you.

Daughter hates the genre. She hated first Ironman, and Avengers was a torture for her. She came with us coz we were going to see the movie in the mall. Her plan was to do store browsing while we watched the movie. But the mall movies were all sold out. So we went to a movie theatre and so she was forced to watch the movie with us. But for the first time, she was absolutely into it. Got to be one of the good ones.

Like captain said above, the role of Ben Kingsley was great. He is a superb actor. Daughter also first got engaged in the movie cos of him. The kid's part was cute too. Reminded you of Spielberg kinda movies. Overall the movie was filled with thrill, comedy, action throughout.

Thanks for the input Vidya. Might consider it.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down