Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Badri is another FTB

3 posters

Go down

Badri is another FTB Empty Badri is another FTB

Post by doofus_maximus Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 pm

I used to love this guy's batting and energy in the IPL..

Failed to produce an innings of substance against this 2nd grade windies team.

He is failing to cement his place or maybe he doesn't care because he know when the full indian team comes back he is once again out of the team.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Badri is another FTB Empty Re: Badri is another FTB

Post by Another Brick Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 am

shhhh.. Mumbai Mafia will get yo a$$. if you don't believe me, ask anyone from kansas.

i think he should play 7-8 more ODIs before selectors (read chennai mafia) decide his fate. i am glad murali vijay isn't playing. he would have been worse than badrinath. nohit sharma is the only batsman who is making the most of it.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Chennai Mafia is running amok.

Dinesh Karthik got life time's worth of oppurtunities to prove he can't play at the highest level.

Badrinath, Aswin, Vijay, Mukund and all TN players are getting multitude of opportunities.

Srinivasan, IPL owner and Srikanth are pushing as many of their states people as possible. I have nothing against individual players but extra pull for TN players is obvious for all to see.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 am

Badri and Mukund did score lots of runs in Ranji to deserve a place. Ashwin really proved his worth as he is best attacking spinner India has. Vijay got enough chances to prove himself and looks like he will be a good IPL player.

I agree on the extra pull for TN players. Srikanth in his earlier days as selection committee chairman went out of the way to show impartiality by snubbing TN players. They weren't even selected for Duleep trophy games. But now he has changed his course.

Lets hope these players play well to win the test series.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:54 pm

DM,

I think players probably have very little role which Zone gets preference in team selection. I appreciate all TN players. The mumbai players were not bad either. However, non performance /non meritorious selection erodes at player's confidence and belief. It hurts overall development of the game.

Let us hope, next chairman will not favor a Delhi group of players.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 am

i read two articles. one in The Indian Express and the other one on cricinfo both predicting this is badrinath's last chance. that's harsh if that is true. he should be given one more tour. however, he has sucked and sucked like mohd kaif. if you can't score against west indies (hahaha) then you better become a cab driver.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum