Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beautiful read indeed

Go down

beautiful read indeed Empty beautiful read indeed

Post by Impedimenta Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 am

"I had a personal experience where I lost everything — a wife, two fine sons — because of drug addiction and anger," Horace explains. "I didn't experience my own sons growing up. I would only see them on visitation periods, but when my wife remarried, she married a man that embraced my sons as though they were his own.
"He has been an excellent father to them," Horace continues. "And I am so grateful that he embraced them the way he did. I'm also grateful for the opportunity that I had to embrace you. So, that's the least that I owe — the least I could do," Horace says.

It is very easy to get lost in one's own world , especially for selfish people like me and i really am happy that my colleuge introduced me to the world of foster care. I am much happier doing this with my daughter. I do very little but hey, this is just a begining. I was listening to this story on NPR this morning.

http://www.npr.org/2013/06/14/191326023/a-second-chance-for-a-father-and-foster-son

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

beautiful read indeed Empty Re: beautiful read indeed

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:25 am

After reading about Wendi Deng and Jake Cherry and other such stories i don't think its a good idea to have a foster daughter or foster son.

Back to top Go down