Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rimm raped

2 posters

Go down

rimm raped Empty rimm raped

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 am

sold it at 72 after buying at 48...was just starting to get interested and thinking of buying at 34-35 range but now is down to 29. avoid this falling knife like a new york cabbie avoids black passengers.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

rimm raped Empty Re: rimm raped

Post by CroMagnon Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:45 am

I remember you asking about it at $48 level in the old CH. You had asked about RIMM, X and GS and I told you to avoid all of them.

Glad you could make short term profit and get out of it. Also glad to see all 3 underperform the market by a great degree in the said period.

RIMM's only hope is someone acquiring it. Not sure who/why. Otherwise it is dying as fast as GPS makers.

CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 am

I almost joined RIMM in 2009 - interviewed for 2 positions, one business development and other with product management, got offers and then decided against precisely because it looked like were kinda inept and behind the curve (insert other snappy corporate terminology here). I knew they werent anywhere to be found on LTE and is a distant also ran in the smart phone/tablet race. my purchase at 48 was strictly based on chart action at that time. this time it's a falling knife with no real bottom until 20, methinks. it might be due for a dead cat bounce tho

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum