Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pehla Nasha

5 posters

Go down

Pehla Nasha Empty Pehla Nasha

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:28 am

Lovely song!

Back to top Go down

Pehla Nasha Empty Re: Pehla Nasha

Post by Impedimenta Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:36 am

oh, used to be my fav hindi song:-) have some awesome memories associated with this movie and the song in particular:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:33 am

Impedimenta wrote:oh, used to be my fav hindi song:-) have some awesome memories associated with this movie and the song in particular:-)

Ya, it's a nice movie too. I got nostalgic and posted this one Smile.

One more of my nostalgic songs that i love ( i felt the fist movements of my older son during this song while watching this movie in the theater and i told myself, 'I'll never forget this song').

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:47 pm

nenu wrote:Lovely song!

as a poster's signature says, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." i shall not attribute to malice the movie that features this song; it is adequately explained by stupidity, the stupidity of the viewers, especially that of southern indian viewers who admire the idiocy of northindians, the director, the actors, and the producer.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by iTEDx Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Impedimenta wrote:oh, used to be my fav hindi song:-) have some awesome memories associated with this movie and the song in particular:-)

What memories?

:-) tell tell

iTEDx

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:

as a poster's signature says, "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." i shall not attribute to malice the movie that features this song; it is adequately explained by stupidity, the stupidity of the viewers, especially that of southern indian viewers who admire the idiocy of northindians, the director, the actors, and the producer.

A while ago the song "why this Kolaveri di" became quite the rage all over India. I thought that was silly too, people had no clue what the song was about and were humming it just to be "cool" and up to date with the latest fad.

Last edited by nevada on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 pm

A lesson that I learned over the years: Stop over-analyzing things, drop your intellectual hat off and simply enjoy stuff. That's good for your body and soul.

some over here are so stuck up and want to act and believe themselves to be sophisticated and intelligent. Oh pls! get off your complex.

You are an alumnus of IITM. I don't know how it was during your time. But the last time i went there to watch a movie (early 90s), a mass masala movie, the students went wild with dances, whistles, shouts and all and enjoyed every moment of it. No one was sitting and analyzing and shaking their heads at the stupidity of the movie, the director, the actors, and the producers and all.

Loosen up, ppl! There's more to life than acting all sophisticated and intelligent.

Back to top Go down

Post by iTEDx Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Sure. But this can be attributed only to malice, as this is beyond stupidity. Isn't it?

iTEDx

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:43 pm

"Thodi thodi piya karo" by Pankaj Udhas ....

Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:44 pm

iTEDx wrote:

Sure. But this can be attributed only to malice, as this is beyond stupidity. Isn't it? 

hahaha, quite right.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:23 pm

iTEDx wrote:

hahaha, quite right.

Same with this one? (pls watch it till the end, if you haven't watched it before and have no clue what it is)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down