Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match fixing in cricket more widespread, says Ian Chapell

3 posters

Go down

Match fixing in cricket more widespread, says Ian Chapell Empty Match fixing in cricket more widespread, says Ian Chapell

Post by nevada Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Should we accept match fixing as part and parcel of the game and continue to enjoy watching the sport or say screw this fraud and move on? I like the game too much to just give up on it. 

Match fixing in cricket is "much more widespread than what the public thinks", making commentating on some Tests legally difficult, according to the commentator and former Australia cricket captain Ian Chappell. Chappell told Guardian Australia he believed that match fixing was going on around the world. He said: "When all the fixing allegations have been going on in the cricket world, the first thing that people say to you in Australia is that 'none of our guys are involved are they?' … I think you're a very game person to say that any team is not involved. It's pretty widespread."

nevada

Back to top Go down

Match fixing in cricket more widespread, says Ian Chapell Empty Re: Match fixing in cricket more widespread, says Ian Chapell

Post by southindian Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Off course! The enthu is gone. I personally don't care if India wins or not. Sometimes I find days after India has played a game.

I consider team members business folks going through the motions to earn money. They all work for BCCI, a private group.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Match fixing in cricket more widespread, says Ian Chapell Empty Re: Match fixing in cricket more widespread, says Ian Chapell

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:27 pm

southindian wrote:Off course! The enthu is gone. I personally don't care if India wins or not. Sometimes I find days after India has played a game.

I consider team members business folks going through the motions to earn money. They all work for BCCI, a private group.

Needless to say..I am right (as always). It is ALL fixed...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down