Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator intervention begins in CH

+2
Hellsangel
Another Brick
6 posters

Go down

Moderator intervention begins in CH Empty Moderator intervention begins in CH

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 3:34 am

osamabinlavden banned. threads restored.

Back to top Go down

Moderator intervention begins in CH Empty Re: Moderator intervention begins in CH

Post by Another Brick Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:osamabinlavden banned. threads restored.

such people will get tired of being ridiculed and ignored. sanity will prevail one day.

aside, when you go to coffeehouse main, some posts are marked by an icon in which you see some scrolling lines. are those the ones that are most active? is someone reading them at the moment? is someone responding to them at the moment?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Moderator intervention begins in CH Empty Re: Moderator intervention begins in CH

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 am

the bug is still there. only a poster was banned. i suppose that was a LOT of work for the moderators of CH. they need to rest now for a couple of years to recover their lost energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 8:09 am

Who was banned? Yee tee?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:33 am

in the morning (my morning 10 am), a poster osamabinlavden was doing a yeetee. he got banned. later in the day poster DT cold storage was attempting the same. he got banned. the open comment bug is still there though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:41 am

in fact osomabinlavden had upset the main page (like you had a few days ago) and it stayed that way for a couple of hours or so till a mod. stepped in and banned him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 8:50 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:in the morning (my morning 10 am), a poster osamabinlavden was doing a yeetee. he got banned. later in the day poster DT cold storage was attempting the same. he got banned. the open comment bug is still there though.
The real test will start when yeetee kicks in again. And yeetee seems to operate on Pacific time.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 02, 2011 9:22 am

Another Brick wrote:

such people will get tired of being ridiculed and ignored. sanity will prevail one day.

aside, when you go to coffeehouse main, some posts are marked by an icon in which you see some scrolling lines. are those the ones that are most active? is someone reading them at the moment? is someone responding to them at the moment?
Any thread that has a lot (>20 I think) responses gets that scrolling lines icon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:23 am

i kinda like yeetee, lol. don't get me wrong -- i think his intentions are to create chaos so that either of 2 things happen: everyone migrates or CH gets debugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 9:33 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i kinda like yeetee, lol. don't get me wrong -- i think his intentions are to create chaos so that either of 2 things happen: everyone migrates or CH gets debugged.

The image, video and language support make me want to continue here. Now people like Max and impy can have their Tamil conversations in the script.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 am

Hellsangel wrote:The image, video and language support make me want to continue here. Now people like Max and impy can have their Tamil conversations in the script.

lol! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 12:14 pm

I see he is back.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
I see he is back.
WTF is going on with CH? It's like watching a 10-car crash on the freeway.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 12:21 pm

yeah.. it's kinda sad actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 02, 2011 12:22 pm

charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
I see he is back.
Hmm, you said "he."
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 12:28 pm

charvaka wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
I see he is back.
Hmm, you said "he."

I am going off of the handle name. (And yes for those of you still in doubt Gabriel, Michael and Lucifer are addressed as 'he') It could very well be a woman.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Looks like that character again brought down the main page.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Who was banned? Yee tee?

Yee tee was given a e-burial y'day and today some binlavden and some heehaaa have taken reincarnation.

Banning id is useless. It gives a sense of action without any effort, cost, or even an action.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Banning id is useless. It gives a sense of action without any effort, cost, or even an action.

well, there would be one ban which might give me some satisfaction... the queen who is demanding this ban that ban, is conveniently forgetting that she's the one who began breaking threads out of pure spite, at least sasthi was doing this for fun... she's trying to justify it with - HA deleted my threads so I was just avenging, but we all know that's a lie... she did it just coz she thought this was a great way to silence me/HA or whoever she hated that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 02, 2011 6:03 pm

It is kind of funny but he who has the most spears wins in this battle in the original CH.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon May 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:It is kind of funny but he who has the most spears wins in this battle in the original CH.

the one wiht the spear and the shield has an upper hand.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down