Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why should we pay for a 2nd capital for Telugus

3 posters

Go down

Why should we pay for a 2nd capital for Telugus Empty Why should we pay for a 2nd capital for Telugus

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:47 pm

As a former citizen of Tamilnadu where my family still pays tax, I am not happy that Telugus want Tamils and others to pay to build a second capital and want more IITs IIMS etc as Hyderabad. You Telugus want to bifurcate your land. Build your own capital with your own money. We don't want to pay for you.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Why should we pay for a 2nd capital for Telugus Empty Re: Why should we pay for a 2nd capital for Telugus

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Who is we? When did SL became a part of India.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Why should we pay for a 2nd capital for Telugus Empty Re: Why should we pay for a 2nd capital for Telugus

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:20 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:As a former citizen of Tamilnadu where my family still pays tax, I am not happy that Telugus want Tamils and others to pay to build a second capital and want more IITs IIMS etc as Hyderabad. You Telugus want to bifurcate your land. Build your own capital with your own money. We don't want to pay for you.

Let butcher Prabhakaran come and say that standing in Vijayawada, if he has guts. I promise you that he would be sorry that he said that. Watch your words. Who the hell are you to give?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down