Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India does not dare to bring Dawood Ibrahim to justice

2 posters

Go down

India does not dare to bring Dawood Ibrahim to justice Empty India does not dare to bring Dawood Ibrahim to justice

Post by ashdoc Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:42 am

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1868769/report-why-does-india-dither-on-bringing-dawood-to-justice

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

India does not dare to bring Dawood Ibrahim to justice Empty Re: India does not dare to bring Dawood Ibrahim to justice

Post by ashdoc Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:43 am

Upto 80 percent of India is hindu or jain . Many hindus and all jains are veggies .

From where do these people bring the killer instinct to do acts of bravery---you tell me ??

That is why I have said that temples of Kali mata should be established all over the country where goats should be sacrificed so that we get used to spilling of blood . Then we can move on to killing those harbored by Pakistan , or at least bringing them to justice .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

India does not dare to bring Dawood Ibrahim to justice Empty Re: India does not dare to bring Dawood Ibrahim to justice

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 am

Haha Doc, I'm all for more killing and eating of goats. But that won't get you Dawood. There is a willful reluctance to bring him to justice because that would expose deep linkages with the pawars that be.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down