Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Sonia Gandhi dies..

4 posters

Go down

When Sonia Gandhi dies.. Empty When Sonia Gandhi dies..

Post by Rishi Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Will she be given a Catholic burial or cremated in Rajghat?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

When Sonia Gandhi dies.. Empty Re: When Sonia Gandhi dies..

Post by FluteHolder Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Ya. This is very important. Why dont you call her or Congress HQ and you will be the first person to know this. I am sure she/they will be more than happy to tell you and I am sure your life would be changed completely after this call.

FH:)

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:18 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Ya. This is very important. Why dont you call her or Congress HQ and you will be the first person to know this. I am sure she/they will be more than happy to tell you and I am sure your life would be changed completely after this call.

Btw What is Sadhguru's view on this ?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

When Sonia Gandhi dies.. Empty What happens when a person dies?

Post by FluteHolder Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Rishi wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:Ya. This is very important. Why dont you call her or Congress HQ and you will be the first person to know this. I am sure she/they will be more than happy to tell you and I am sure your life would be changed completely after this call.

Btw What is Sadhguru's view on this ?
His view on anything is not free. He wants people to take his message seriously and put a value on it!

Sonia will have a public Hindu cremation just like Indira and Rajiv. Rajiv was a Parsi and MT is a Christian. However, for the "love" of the country, he made himself a "Hindu". Rahul even calls himself a "Brahmin". I admire the tolerance of Parsis and Christians!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:32 pm

why do all godmen have a beard and long hair? do they condition them, style them? yeah, a weird head gear and a shawl thrown across their shoulder as well. is that the latest godman fashion? it can't be to indicate the renunciation of materialistic pleasures since this "sadhguru" is sporting a watch and a ring.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:55 pm

bw wrote:why do all godmen have a beard and long hair? do they condition them, style them? yeah, a weird head gear and a shawl thrown across their shoulder as well. is that the latest godman fashion? it can't be to indicate the renunciation of materialistic pleasures since this "sadhguru" is sporting a watch and a ring.
Ya. We have to question everything:)

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:18 pm

he says something about not interfering with nature - why has he clipped his nails? i cdn't make any sense of what he said. anyway, why the head gear and shawl?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down