Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great advice for Muslims

2 posters

Go down

A great advice for Muslims Empty A great advice for Muslims

Post by Rishi Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:31 pm

A great advice for Muslims A91b731d12f6a7e64bffde26b15f8b53?d=mm&r=g&s=32
Ravi
13 hours ago
Mr. Jinnah said Hindus and Muslims cannot live together and he created a separate state for Muslims . After after reading this blog I am convinced he was right . If Muslims like Jawed Naqvi cannot accept the religious beliefs of Hindus in a country where 80 % of its population are Hindus then they should go to the country that was created for them .

http://dawn.com/news/1043962/forward-to-a-mythical-past

Rishi

Back to top Go down

A great advice for Muslims Empty Re: A great advice for Muslims

Post by Kris Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Rishi wrote:A great advice for Muslims A91b731d12f6a7e64bffde26b15f8b53?d=mm&r=g&s=32
Ravi
13 hours ago
Mr. Jinnah said Hindus and Muslims cannot live together and he created a separate state for Muslims . After after reading this blog I am convinced he was right . If Muslims like Jawed Naqvi cannot accept the religious beliefs of Hindus in a country where 80 % of its population are Hindus then they should go to the country that was created for them .

http://dawn.com/news/1043962/forward-to-a-mythical-past
>> I briefly read this flight of fancy. It is always amusing, this lecturing of India on Pakistani forums. Odious as some of the doings of the "hindu revivalists" may be to this author, he just needs to look in the mirror and his countrymen's own fantasies about their history for far richer material. It is ironic that he views the rightward shift among many Hindu as taking place in a vacuum with no connection to any shift among his co-religionists.

Kris

Back to top Go down