Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copycat Delhi Gang rape.

3 posters

Go down

Copycat Delhi Gang rape. Empty Copycat Delhi Gang rape.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:05 am

...She was found naked and unconscious near the upscaleSushant Lok area, with injuries on her body, a swollen lip and bruises on her face. In her complaint to the police, the woman, who is married and works at a garment factory, said she was returning from work at around 8 pm when a car stopped and she was dragged into it by four or five men inside.

I bet cops will never find the rapists, and if they did, will never try them in fast court. Who knows they all might even claim to be "minors"

(In TN a "minor" is also a slang for rich and spoiled young guys)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Copycat Delhi Gang rape. Empty Re: Copycat Delhi Gang rape.

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:14 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I bet cops will never find the rapists, and if they did, will never try them in fast court. Who knows they all might even claim to be "minors"  
Upps aunty, where does all this negativity come from?

PS: Cops can't pick fast or slow courts. That's decided by the court.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:54 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I bet cops will never find the rapists, and if they did, will never try them in fast court. Who knows they all might even claim to be "minors"  

Thanks for letting me know...Only jehadis and terrorists know the legal system. You guys are so smart - I must admit.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:42 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Thanks for letting me know...Only jehadis and terrorists know the legal system.  You guys are so smart - I must admit.
What about registered child-molesters? Aren't you guys very well acquainted with the criminal justice system?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:43 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Thanks for letting me know...Only jehadis and terrorists know the legal system.  You guys are so smart - I must admit.
What about registered child-molesters? Aren't you guys very well acquainted with the criminal justice system?
You should be the expert in that as well. After all, the religion you so fervently admire and adhere to must have trained you so very well in child molesting, gang-raping, exploiting children for sex and of course main objective of killing innocent people around the world.

You are the master-blaster of criminal justice system and how to dodge it. Aren't you supposed to come US in October? What now.. targeting thanksgiving/Christmas holidays of infidels?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:... Aren't you supposed to come US in October?  What now.. targeting thanksgiving/Christmas holidays  of infidels?  
And you know this how, your Holiness?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:47 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:... Aren't you supposed to come US in October?  What now.. targeting thanksgiving/Christmas holidays  of infidels?  
After he visited Boston - just before the Boston marathon bombing (now you know why he came to Boston) - he said he might be coming to US in October.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:06 am

Hellsangel wrote:
How can the old perv not stalk a universal nephew??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down