Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabinet nod for Telangana

5 posters

Go down

Cabinet nod for Telangana Empty Cabinet nod for Telangana

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:12 am

So, the cabinet has given its nod to the proposal of CWC that Telangana be created with Hyderabad as a shared capital for 10 years. Keshava Rao (Old CONman, now with TRS), immediately said that Hyderabad can be a shared capital as long as it is administered by Telangana. CONmen will agree to this because they fear that if if they don't, they won't get as many MPs for Pappu in Telangana. 

The residual Andhra Pradesh? They don't seem to have any choice but to accept the decision. It is in their interest to develop all regions of the remaining AP and forget about Hyderabad. This way, they can rebuild and live their core culture. I hope people of AP won't vote for CONmen, Jagan or Kiran. They will merge with CONs right after the election. I will vote for Lok Satta - JP will at least ensure that the state administration is decentralized, economic zones created, and corruption addressed. Hopefully, people of AP will not fight among themselves on the future capital.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Cabinet nod for Telangana Empty Re: Cabinet nod for Telangana

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:26 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:So, the cabinet has given its nod to the proposal of CWC that Telangana be created with Hyderabad as a shared capital for 10 years. Keshava Rao (Old CONman, now with TRS), immediately said that Hyderabad can be a shared capital as long as it is administered by Telangana. CONmen will agree to this because they fear that if if they don't, they won't get as many MPs for Pappu in Telangana. 

The residual Andhra Pradesh? They don't seem to have any choice but to accept the decision. It is in their interest to develop all regions of the remaining AP and forget about Hyderabad. This way, they can rebuild and live their core culture. I hope people of AP won't vote for CONmen, Jagan or Kiran. They will merge with CONs right after the election. I will vote for Lok Satta - JP will at least ensure that the state administration is decentralized, economic zones created, and corruption addressed. Hopefully, people of AP will not fight among themselves on the future capital.
Cabinet Nod...? Not a good sign.... Seemandhrans can rejoice now.

Did they check with Rahul ji if it is a "non-sense" decision ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:40 am

For SA they should not make the same mistake they made earlier with Hyderabad (as the capital) when AP was formed. It's best to have two capitals (summer and winter like J&K) - One in the coastal area and the other in Rayalaseema, or alternatively build a capital right on the border straddling both regions. Also, the state should be named Andhra, not Andhra Pradesh (the Pradesh part was added when the Telangana region was merged with Andhra back in 1956.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 am

indophile wrote:For SA they should not make the same mistake they made earlier with Hyderabad (as the capital) when AP was formed. It's best to have two capitals (summer and winter like J&K) - One in the coastal area and the other in Rayalaseema, or alternatively build a capital right on the border straddling both regions. Also, the state should be named Andhra, not Andhra Pradesh (the Pradesh part was added when the Telangana region was merged with Andhra back in 1956.
Dear Andhran Indo: Do you plan to have a corridor between Andhra and Hyderabd ???

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:02 pm

I dont understand how having Hyderabad as a common capital a wise decision? They should develop some other city in Seemandhra, may be Vijayawada.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Çongress party used deception every step of the way to get the cabinet nod. Shinde. Was lying about the note even before the cabinet met.
Seemandhra Congress men were lying or completely oblivious to goings around them to think that their voices were heard.
Seemandhra people are left to fend for themselves with no negotiating power.
Their only chance is to teach the Congress a lesson that it cannot forget. Congress should not be able to win a single elected seat for 20 years.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:14 pm

I am no Andhran, nor am I a Khalistani-type who likes corridors. I am an Orissan (or Odishan as they say these days) who pretends to speak Northeast coastal Telugu which is no where near the Telugu of Godavari/Krishna or the Telugu of Rayalaseema, and definitely not the one spoken in Telangana. Yes, I do sympathize with the coastal folks because of family connections, but I do understand the so called Telangana sentiment (because I myself grew up as a Telugu-speaking minority in Orissa).

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:I dont understand how having Hyderabad as a common capital a wise decision? They should develop some other city in Seemandhra, may be Vijayawada.
I agree. The sooner, the better.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:I dont understand how having Hyderabad as a common capital a wise decision? They should develop some other city in Seemandhra, may be Vijayawada.
I heard just now that Rahul ji is looking at the Map of India and soon find where Hyderabad is located vis-a-vis Andhra, and will make an "improptu" announcement that this is yet another non-sense decision by MMS.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:11 pm

May be Andhra guys should hire KV as a consultant and make some noise about separation!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down