Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advani crediting me on ordinance is speculation: Pranab

5 posters

Go down

Advani crediting me on ordinance is speculation: Pranab Empty Advani crediting me on ordinance is speculation: Pranab

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:31 am

ON BOARD SPECIAL AIRCRAFT: President Pranab Mukherjee on Saturday described as speculation L K Advani crediting him for the withdrawal of the ordinance on convicted lawmakers, saying he had nothing to do with the development. .....................

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Advani-crediting-me-on-ordinance-is-speculation-Pranab/articleshow/23589128.cms

>>> If Anna Hazare and the Civil Society members had not conducted massive public protests for the LokPal bill in the past few years, the Supreme Court wouldn't get involved in the issue of criminally charged MPs even this time making it necessary for the Govt. to issue the ordinance backing the convicted MPs, which ultimately got withdrawn under further opposition (from Rahul Gandhi and others).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Advani crediting me on ordinance is speculation: Pranab Empty Re: Advani crediting me on ordinance is speculation: Pranab

Post by Petrichor Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:58 am

I think it was brilliant Rahul that should be solely credited with single-handedly stemming the tide of criminality in Indian politics. This is the Indira Gandhi-vs.-Party stalfarts moment of our times. Behold - the history texts are crying out for a new chapter.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Advani crediting me on ordinance is speculation: Pranab Empty Re: Advani crediting me on ordinance is speculation: Pranab

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:02 am

i only check in on the goings on sporadically. what's the latest on the moron v hitler front?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:02 am

Is Rahul Gandhi really opposed to the ordinance? Why didn't he voice it while it was being discussed at the party level? His mother was in support of it.

He is advised by Diggy bhow bhow to play the drama so that gullible people will think that he is a mahatma and vote for CONmen in the assembly elections that are around the corner.  Ever since Indira took control of the party, CON has become a corrupt, dynastic outfit. She actually destroyed the old ideals of the original Congress party. M K Gandhi would never forgive the woman whom he helped when she was going through a personal crisis.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:19 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i only check in on the goings on sporadically. what's the latest on the moron v hitler front?
From where I sit (which is far far away) it appears that mama's boy is being goaded 'run rahul....run!' while his leg braces fall by the way-side...and 'hitler' has hired an army worthy of goebbels that are painting in earnest over some old canvas. english media is doing severe contortions to serve up the indian tamasha while at the same time selling fairness creams. saas-bahu serials are doing brisk business and centuries-old prejudices dictated by caste, geography and religious affiliations make psephologists' work easy. sanctimonious talking heads are chewing each others' heads off and rk laxman's everyman now has a burberry umbrella.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Is Rahul Gandhi really opposed to the ordinance? Why didn't he voice it while it was being discussed at the party level? His mother was in support of it.

He is advised by Diggy bhow bhow to play the drama so that gullible people will think that he is a mahatma and vote for CONmen in the assembly elections that are around the corner.  Ever since Indira took control of the party, CON has become a corrupt, dynastic outfit. She actually destroyed the old ideals of the original Congress party. M K Gandhi would never forgive the woman whom he helped when she was going through a personal crisis.
In 2010, MT also came out and gave a speech asking for cleaning corruption!!! How did CONmen behave after her speech in 2010? Ends justify means! Both mother and son are playing the same game. If Diggy bhow bhow dresses like Rama in Dandaka would you believe that he is Rama?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:50 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Is Rahul Gandhi really opposed to the ordinance? Why didn't he voice it while it was being discussed at the party level? His mother was in support of it.

Who knows what happened along the way.... may be the realization came later after the BJP made noise that the ordinance by Govt. was meant to keep Lalu Prasad (the RJD leader and a loyal and long term Congress and Nehru-Gandhi family supporter) out of jail. Anyway, the withdrawl of ordinance by Govt. for whatever reasons gets Lalu (having little political influence left in Bihar) out of the picture and probably creates a better opportunity for the Congress to create a new political alliance with Nitish Kumar in the next general elections (which might have been difficult if Lalu remained actively involved in politics and out of jail).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

Who knows what happened along the way.... may be the realization came later after the BJP made noise that the ordinance by Govt. was meant to keep Lalu Prasad (the RJD leader and a loyal and long term Congress and Nehru-Gandhi family supporter) out of jail. Anyway, the withdrawl of ordinance by Govt. for whatever reasons gets Lalu (having little political influence left in Bihar) out of the picture and probably creates a better opportunity for the Congress to create a new political alliance with Nitish Kumar in the next general elections (which might have been difficult if Lalu remained actively involved in politics and out of jail).
Quite likely.

However, looks like Nitish may also be implicated in the fodder scam! So, the CONgame may not pan out.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i only check in on the goings on sporadically. what's the latest on the moron v hitler front?
I resent you calling Modi HITLER. not at all fair.. Perhaps, Stalin is acceptable.

Stain is now focusing on Shit - Toilets - a secular issue.

Moron is now focusing on Crown - through fighting "corruption"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down