Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So coconuty today

3 posters

Go down

So coconuty today Empty So coconuty today

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 am

So ya, had wanted to go back to the roots and apply oil in the hair for a change. I do get caught up in these whims many times. However, there was no 'good' time to do so. Instead, spotted this coconut and protein conditioner in target, and bought it. You just have to put it on after shampoo for 15-20 minutes, and rinse off. Good enough, did that yesterday.

And am STILL smelling coconut whenever I turn my head around. Like the Parachute hair oil that I used to use sometimes. Also, it didn't condition my hair that well, well at least not how I thought it would. It's softer alright, but not that shiny. In fact it exactly feels how my hair would feel if I shampooed it after oiling, and the oil won't come off even after two shampoos. I feel like such a Keralite.

Am so looking forward to doing it again later this week. It also gives me this earthy kinda feeling, as if I am doing something right in my life by embracing natural stuff, and not getting caught up in fashion, etc.

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

So coconuty today Empty Re: So coconuty today

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 am

So life comes 1 full circle around.

That is the eternal truth....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote: I feel like such a Keralite.

MalayaLi and korean women have the best hair

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:04 pm

[quote="Tracy Whitney"].

And am STILL smelling coconut whenever I turn my head around. Like the Parachute hair oil that I used to use sometimes. Also, it didn't condition my hair that well, well at least not how I thought it would. It's softer alright, but not that shiny. In fact it exactly feels how my hair would feel if I shampooed it after oiling, and the oil won't come off even after two shampoos. I feel like such a Keralite

3 or 4 months back was asked take Shirodhara which is kerala ayur spa massage for my terrible headaches ...the procedure involved pouring of liters of warm oil on the forehead for 45min or so...ever since my scalp very oily..for almost 2weeks was smelling like kerala ayurveda centre Mad

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down