Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow

2 posters

Go down

Wow Empty Wow

Post by Hellsangel Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:02 pm

The Lungi Dance movie is already on Netflix.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Wow Empty Re: Wow

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 pm

what about waar? waar broke lungi dance's 1st day 9 cr. record with 11 cr in pakistan. couldn't find waar on any torrent site (can you?). (it's a big budget, action-packed english language film.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:what about waar? waar broke lungi dance's 1st day 9 cr. record with 11 cr in pakistan. couldn't find waar on any torrent site (can you?). (it's a big budget, action-packed english language film.)
Check back in a couple of months as far as Netflix goes.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:59 pm

we don't have netflix in india yet. maybe a torrent will be available in a month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:we don't have netflix in india yet. maybe a torrent will be available in a month.
Just watched the trailer. The movie is half in English and seems quite slick.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:we don't have netflix in india yet. maybe a torrent will be available in a month.
yes i watched the trailer too after the such chaddi alarms. the plot in wikiP made me understand that the alarm is not integral to the plot. but the other substance in the wikiP write up (highest budget; beat lungi; meesha shafi [i love her -- don't tell anyone]) makes me want to watch it. who knows a pirated dvd may come out here soon and then i can watch it. but just the thought -- an english language film breaking box office records in pakistan... what exactly is going on there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:21 pm

What a bleh movie - The Lungi Dance movie.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:00 am

Hellsangel wrote:What a bleh movie - The Lungi Dance movie.
true that. i think it was the worst srk movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
yes i watched the trailer too after the such chaddi alarms. the plot in wikiP made me understand that the alarm is not integral to the plot. but the other substance in the wikiP write up (highest budget; beat lungi; meesha shafi [i love her -- don't tell anyone]) makes me want to watch it. who knows a pirated dvd may come out here soon and then i can watch it. but just the thought -- an english language film breaking box office records in pakistan... what exactly is going on there?
Are you suggesting that numbers may have been cooked. May be they liked it as a counter to all those Bollywood movies showing Pakistanis as evil.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
yes i watched the trailer too after the such chaddi alarms. the plot in wikiP made me understand that the alarm is not integral to the plot. but the other substance in the wikiP write up (highest budget; beat lungi; meesha shafi [i love her -- don't tell anyone]) makes me want to watch it. who knows a pirated dvd may come out here soon and then i can watch it. but just the thought -- an english language film breaking box office records in pakistan... what exactly is going omovie-review-waar

A couple of interesting articles including a review:

http://dawn.com/news/1050172/movie-review-waar

http://dawn.com/news/1051514/is-waar-a-hit
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum