Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that does it!

+2
Hellsangel
Impedimenta
6 posters

Go down

that does it! Empty that does it!

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

i am canceling my booking. i am staying back. i found my one very tasty reason to stay back....

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

that does it! Empty Re: that does it!

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:10 am

ok
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:38 am

seriously why are you on CH when visiting India. go out and haffun.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 am

thank you.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:56 am

I mean thank you for letting us know and also thank you for staying back in desh.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:59 am

finally a place where the only tickets issued are for the latest sooooooper dooooooper superstar rajinikantham hit.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:05 am

Impedimenta wrote: i found my one very tasty reason to stay back....

like? BBB? blip blop blah? mangoes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 am

Impedimenta wrote:i am canceling my booking. i am staying back. i found my one very tasty reason to stay back....

What might that reason be ?

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 pm

HK/T - OMG, mangoes. i eat one and i am in heaven. i don't even want dinner. i had a few varieties but there was one which was particularly sweet. OMG * 1000. i have to find out what kind they are. i will. i also had food in a place called ente keralam. pretty tasty!

Dr D - my son is feeling a little under the weather so i am relaxing at home tonight. besides, i had the most amazing two hour dance class today. so all tired and worn out but a very good kind of worn out. i learn t kundalavarali thillana, chinnanjiru kiliyae, one javali and lalgudi's varnam.
I really am looking at chennai differently this time. and the visit to my orphanage makes me want to stay here right with the kids. vittutu vara manase illai. besides, i really don't have anything to look forward to when i come back. i used to think i had. *impy wiping out tears in her eyes*

vinodini - may i help you? maybe you can help yourself. you really should visit chennai and meet rajinikantham and get it over with. you can also meet J amma and ask her why the hecking hell she closes down pubs and drinking places at 11:30 PM. they freakin take the "last order" at 10:30 whatever that means.

propa - seriously, find someone else to bug. it is getting boring.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Impedimenta wrote:HK/T - OMG, mangoes. i eat one and i am in heaven. i don't even want dinner. i had a few varieties but there was one which was particularly sweet. OMG * 1000. i have to find out what kind they are. i will. i also had food in a place called ente keralam. pretty tasty!

Dr D - my son is feeling a little under the weather so i am relaxing at home tonight. besides, i had the most amazing two hour dance class today. so all tired and worn out but a very good kind of worn out. i learn t kundalavarali thillana, chinnanjiru kiliyae, one javali and lalgudi's varnam.
I really am looking at chennai differently this time. and the visit to my orphanage makes me want to stay here right with the kids. vittutu vara manase illai. besides, i really don't have anything to look forward to when i come back. i used to think i had. *impy wiping out tears in her eyes*

vinodini - may i help you? maybe you can help yourself. you really should visit chennai and meet rajinikantham and get it over with. you can also meet J amma and ask her why the hecking hell she closes down pubs and drinking places at 11:30 PM. they freakin take the "last order" at 10:30 whatever that means.

propa - seriously, find someone else to bug. it is getting boring.

I am assuming Mr. D was meant for me !!!
Whatever happened to your back yard in the woods and the early morning coffees...etc etc !!!

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:26 pm

You were the T in HK/T.. Dr D is doofus...we all think he is a doc, even though I think he has said he isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:You were the T in HK/T.. Dr D is doofus...we all think he is a doc, even though I think he has said he isn't.

Good to know !!!!!

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Impedimenta wrote: vinodini - may i help you? maybe you can help yourself. you really should visit chennai and meet rajinikantham and get it over with.

aiyooo. this is what happens when you write too much about kokkeelaben. i meant to say you don't have to worry about traffic tickets in chennai. all you might worry about is tickets to sivaji (still running successfully), baba (still running successfully) and robot (still running successfully).

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum