Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India after sunset

3 posters

Go down

India after sunset Empty India after sunset

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 pm

ya I know, the pic is about the Phillipines typhoon, but isn't India looking pretty in the satellite pic?

India after sunset 20804d75-fc76-4110-b25f-add7e61d6292_10726056545_52700f143c_o

Back to top Go down

India after sunset Empty Re: India after sunset

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:ya I know, the pic is about the Phillipines typhoon, but isn't India looking pretty in the satellite pic?

India after sunset 20804d75-fc76-4110-b25f-add7e61d6292_10726056545_52700f143c_o
I see clearly the Hindians have less power cut than Tamilans...Telengans are even worse... With all that light in the Delhi region still they could not control the car rapes....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I see clearly the Hindians have less power cut than Tamilans...Telengans are even worse...  With all that light in the Delhi region still they could not control the car rapes....
That's probably the head lights of all cars and vehicles that are used for rapes.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:09 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:ya I know, the pic is about the Phillipines typhoon, but isn't India looking pretty in the satellite pic?

I see clearly the Hindians have less power cut than Tamilans...Telengans are even worse...  With all that light in the Delhi region still they could not control the car rapes....
Upps Aunty, the nightly power cuts in and near your hometown must be a vast Islamic conspiracy, so Muslims can pounce and have their way with you when you step out after 8pm.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:25 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I see clearly the Hindians have less power cut than Tamilans...Telengans are even worse...  With all that light in the Delhi region still they could not control the car rapes....
Upps Aunty, the nightly power cuts in and near your hometown must be a vast Islamic conspiracy, so Muslims can pounce and have their way with you when you step out after 8pm.
Maulana gaywala Merlo Jehadi Saheb: Looks like your recent efforts in patna did not meterialize. We hear that you are under pressure from your Karachi Bosses....you would not give up even if CBI lets Modi ji off their books.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down