Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The illogicality

Go down

The illogicality Empty The illogicality

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:23 am

I *know* I need a facial but the only reason why I am not getting it done is... I can't find a close by group on deal with a salon who would take repeat group on customer. Major shift from 'trusted regular salon', to 'buying groupon deals for things you don't need', to 'I won't do something unless I find a deal'. Slowly it's becoming that way with restaurants too. Outing for lunch at work (sometimes weekends too), iPhones snap out, we check the deals and pick one.

Back to top Go down

The illogicality Empty Re: The illogicality

Post by garam_kuta Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:47 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I *know* I need a facial but the only reason why I am not getting it done is... I can't find a close by group on deal with a salon who would take repeat group on customer. Major shift from 'trusted regular salon', to 'buying groupon deals for things you don't need', to 'I won't do something unless I find a deal'. Slowly it's becoming that way with restaurants too. Outing for lunch at work (sometimes weekends too), iPhones snap out, we check the deals and pick one.
in these dark and troubled times, high-end business people also engage in coupons and such deals..so you are not really compromising, isn't it?. Also, as someone said, in america you should never pay tag price as there are always deals... may be it was TAZ who seems to be missing for for sometime..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:14 pm

deals are also some sort of illusion. having said that, love it when i buy two sweaters at macy's totally $52, and then use a $20 off coupon. Otherwise, I won't be buying those.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:deals are also some sort of illusion. having said that, love it when i buy two sweaters at macy's totally $52, and then use a $20 off coupon. Otherwise, I won't be buying those.
true- i agree in most pizza deals and many combo deals in fast-food places.

yeah ! for some of us, Macy means you 'may see' wonly, except with such deals..yeah

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum